• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please TEST SIGNATURES & AVATARS HERE

• Thread starter imported_Spaghetti Legs
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

brendagfrie

omg omg!!! wtg VeronicaV!!!! you are so awesome, thanks for your patience..sometimes i am not the sharpest pencil in the box lol

I

imported_VeronicaV

lol, i had to disect 3 or 4 different posts to get it right.

to center.

at the beginning of your siggy, put <center>
at the end of your siggy code put </center>

that should do it!

I

imported_VeronicaV

lol, it is not showing...hold on...

at the beginning of your siggy code,

at the end....​

W

Whitilicious 07'

ok i think i got it right now YAY for me now im leaving it alone before i mess it up again haha

W

Whitilicious 07'

<blockquote><hr>

ok i think i got it right now YAY for me now im leaving it alone before i mess it up again haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok now that i have that done how do i change the visitor thingy ...under my name ...wow im glad im doing this it keeps me from having whitdrawls from the game while its down

I

imported_Imasim

Hello again

Hopefully this will help others put [image] at the beginning and [/image] at the end of the url...worked for me...hope it helps

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

gina, try this, minus the 4 spaces:

[image ][center ]http://signature.ealandmania.net/EAL-01-06-8480719.png[/center ][/image ]

J

jafo1972

LOL I had just been refreshing an old page with a known post of mine to test it.

I

imported_Armonia

Jenee it is me cinnamon irish trying to get mine to work.