• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player using Multiboxing for days....weeks...

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Week ban total ment to say. 72 for last week's red crying becasue I let lose 4 parargons when he came at me and now the muitboxer got me for a 72 witch is pretty much a week total. To many cheating cry babys in this game. I did put a verbal harassment on him for calling me names but I got the ban. I think that muitboxer is a EM or a dev or someone paying off the devs so they can't be touched.

Never got a warning was start to ban.
G.A.L.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
As far as I'm aware, you can lure in Fel. I do it all the time.
Yea pretty sure Fel rule set doesn't punish luring as well. Especially in the event there is a red trying to kill you; at that point it's mutual combat. Pretty much anything goes in Fel so getting a ban at all there is like getting a jay walking ticket in Chicago these days.

There is definitely a lot more to the story that has been left out. Next reply from this guy will say "ohh also I was running an (illegal) wall script as the red ran away from the paragons...".

As far as luring in Tram, they wouldn't show up and ban anyone for 1 act of suspected luring. That doesn't even sound close to be true and even if there was a GM there watching the room (why they would just happen to be there is questionable) they wouldn't ban someone for going to kill some spawn & getting worked over then running for your life (or just seeing the person die and leaving as claimed). I've seen plenty of people lure things in tram by getting the spawn around you and then letting it kill them; at that point who can say you just weren't able to handle the spawn. You would have to be pretty blatant about luring to get banned.

As far as the cursing goes.. if you are the suspected aggressor and they have a few choice words for you then I'm not sure why you think they should get the ban. Did you ask them to stop? Did you remove yourself from the situation? Did it continue? I've seen or been through at least a dozen of these types of situations over the years... it's rarely 1 sided and rarely ever ends up with someone being banned.

Let's be honest... you were being a jerk and got caught. That's ok, we accept you! Don't try to act like you are innocent though and were banned for no reason... or at least come up with a better story lol :hahaha: