• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pets for EM Events

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have practiced on training a couple pets and am ready to find one for EM Events. I understand they like to do rough poison based attacks.

What pets are you bringing to events?
What pets might you recommend for someone to bring?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like chiv/ai dogs with balanced resists.

Most em events are single target bag o' hitpoint mobs, so middle ground resists work nice. I usually get looting rights from pet damage unless the em uses a val elemental.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ours are very crowded. A non mount may never get close to the boss. An AI/Chiv Cu can stay alive well. You often have to hop on the pet and place it right next to the mob for it to in range.

Our EM likes to start the boss as a pet eater so all the pets die and need ressed. Then he turns that off. So you may need vet on your toon.