• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PETITION TO MAKE ULTIMA ONLINE ALL FELUCCA RULES BASED

G

As said below ... powerscrolls.

Buffed fame/karma gains
Double resources

Grinsinder

Visitor
I remember when Siege came out, the ROT system, 5x vendor cost for even spell regs, can't sell anything, all that is a bunch of crap, it's like they wanted it to fail and be a failure to validate their decision to introduce trammel.

I would play an all fel ruleset if it had item insurance. The game is too gear based now not to have item insurance, imbuing makes it viable FINALLY 10+ years after the fact, but still ridiculous.

I think a shard where there was no Feluca, but only Trammel was the Trammel ruleset would be more interesting. This way new players could do champ spawns in Trammel and then venture out into Fel rulesets to seek out artifacts and so on.

Ferahga

Visitor
Ahh, my old stomping grounds. And it seems that in the 18 years I was gone, the main gripe hasn't changed : ) Trammel was indeed the death of the Ultima Online we knew, and it created an entirely different game. Clearly, there were those who wanted it, as developers caved to their demands, but many of those of us who grew alongside the game since 1997 logged on to find it irreparably damaged. The Great T2A Housing Update Disaster is what made me finally sell my account (yes, I regret that part) and quit. Still, the rose-coloured lenses of nostalgia will never dim what the game was before, so my "trial account" play of Classic this week has been amazingly fun. Too bad the shard is empty.. I still haven't found another live player on Napa.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Two posts up was a 10 year gap nice neco post. Dont think the OP plays and the website it went to is no longer up .

Ahh, my old stomping grounds. And it seems that in the 18 years I was gone, the main gripe hasn't changed : ) Trammel was indeed the death of the Ultima Online we knew, and it created an entirely different game. Clearly, there were those who wanted it, as developers caved to their demands, but many of those of us who grew alongside the game since 1997 logged on to find it irreparably damaged. The Great T2A Housing Update Disaster is what made me finally sell my account (yes, I regret that part) and quit. Still, the rose-coloured lenses of nostalgia will never dim what the game was before, so my "trial account" play of Classic this week has been amazingly fun. Too bad the shard is empty.. I still haven't found another live player on Napa.
ATL is where most players are at now.

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many players did UO lose because of the monster: TRAMMEL....

let's have all the community of unofficial servers back to the base , to the real shards. let's have UO back to its golden age. let's enjoy the old "pathos" and real feelings while playing this fantastic game.

Sign up the petition to have all the facets of ULTIMA ONLINE With felucchian rules!!! let the real ULTIMA ONLINE born again!!

Kiss of Death

UO PETITION VS TRAMMEL
That is why we have Siege and Mugen.