• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Magic Abilites

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am trying to decide on a magic ability for a fire steed. I have a few things with Chiv/AI already but thinking I may go with this anyways because of the amount of damage he does with only Dragon Breath currently (inherited not trained). I have mysticism on a skree so it is between discord and spellweaving if I don't go with Chiv. What magic abilities do you like and why?

Here is where I am currently at with it: Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I like chiv, as well as myst on my fire steeds, as those Magic’s give the fire steed a heal and cure.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would say it depends on how you intend to use it. Definitely Chiv/AI has the best single target DPS potential, but that may not be best for every encounter. For example, my t-hunter uses a 120 disco Cu. He has the potential to discord multiple mobs for the initial guardian spawn and I don’t have to worry about EoO putting him in the hurt locker.