• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Intensity Calculator (Enhanced Rating System)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Khyro
Will you advance a stage and allow us to make an account and save pets there?

Like save the original build in a file as a name we can see.

I have bookmarks for planners so its at that point. Just would like to just use your site to hold the pets.

The other K would just delete my account anyway so I may not get a benefit from it. :)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I thought the same thing. I would love to have a “stable” where I could manage all of my pets from base stats and have their training plan. Maybe I could tag each with their name, their owner/tamer, and the shard.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
@Khyro

I have bookmarks for planners so its at that point. Just would like to just use your site to hold the pets.

The other K would just delete my account anyway so I may not get a benefit from it. :)
Now now...
I thought the same thing. I would love to have a “stable” where I could manage all of my pets from base stats and have their training plan. Maybe I could tag each with their name, their owner/tamer, and the shard.
But you can do that : just name the pet appropriately when you save the link on a folder on your desktop.
i.e.:
Sonoma Folder -- Bane Chiv 611 hp, 528 str, 67% int etc.
-- Black Cu 598 hp, cold 72, Energy 70, 89% int
-- Super Naja FWW, 780 hp, 180 mag res, 85% intensity etc etc
Atlantic folder -- White Cu 590 hp, cold 75, Energy 72, 75% int.
--- Etc..etc..
So these folders are on your desk top, and all you have to do is click on the link and you get the pet plan instantly. Works nicely this way also. You can have any number of folders, with any number of pet plans in each.
Would this work for you?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Now now...

But you can do that : just name the pet appropriately when you save the link on a folder on your desktop.
i.e.:
Sonoma Folder -- Bane Chiv 611 hp, 528 str, 67% int etc.
-- Black Cu 598 hp, cold 72, Energy 70, 89% int
-- Super Naja FWW, 780 hp, 180 mag res, 85% intensity etc etc
Atlantic folder -- White Cu 590 hp, cold 75, Energy 72, 75% int.
--- Etc..etc..
So these folders are on your desk top, and all you have to do is click on the link and you get the pet plan instantly. Works nicely this way also. You can have any number of folders, with any number of pet plans in each.
Would this work for you?
Do you mean to make a folder with hyperlinks? I suppose it would work. It’s not as elegant as a nice dashboard, but it would work.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you mean to make a folder with hyperlinks? I suppose it would work. It’s not as elegant as a nice dashboard, but it would work.
You put the base pet in and go to the planner and save it. Then copy the link info and save that as a bookmark anywhere. So everything is there just have to save on your device.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@Khyro

It's something I can look into for a future update, but no ETA currently.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Small change to the way intensity is calculated for certain pets. Since we now track the low-end range for overcapped skills in the database (see Trainable Animal Bestiary), the intensity range for certain pets may have changed very slightly. This won't affect the actual intensity number of any pet you have previously rated, but it could affect the % rating slightly if the low-end range for that pet has increased.

Pets affected:
  • Cold Drake
  • Dimetrosaur
  • Dragon Wolf
  • Frost Dragon
  • Greater Dragon
  • Najasaurus
  • Triton
The above pets have had their minimum spawn intensity increased slightly, depending on the low-end range of their overcapped skills.