• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Peacemaking] Peace Mastery Question

Turkish

Journeyman
Hey all,

I'm rather new to barding and couldn't find this info in the forum.

I have been doing the doom gauntlet with a samp and bard. The bard is running the peace mastery to help reduce the damage onto the samp. At one point the bard died, and I noticed my damage to the Dark Fathers grew significantly. I was curious if this was a fluke so I tested with the bard around using peace mastery and also out of range. My samp was consistently doing much higher damage without the bard running the mastery.

So, does the peace mastery also reduce your damage output to the monsters? Or is this a unique bug?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
there is a suggestion that increaseing your vulnerability to him (using his oppisite slayer) increases your damage cap to him.someone suggested that the cap goes up by another 100%, but i have not seen testing, or tested it myself

Turkish

Journeyman
I've heard that too and that was part of my experimenting. I was using an elemental cameo and switching between undead fire axe, and demon bladed staff. When I was using the peace buff the bladed staff had the average max damage. But when I didn't have the peace buff running, I was doing almost 100hp extra damage.

Maybe the peace buff just negates that vulnerability bonus?