• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Parry Warrior bracelet and ring simple

Duke_Hammerfest

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question, i have a parry warrior ( yea yeah ive heard about Sampires and such) and i havent fooled around with Imbuing much since im still working on it (106 skill).

What would be a nice imbuing bracelet and ring for a parry warrior? what stats should i put?

i would guess : 25+ Damage inc, HCI, DCI, luck? and ....

any replies are appreciated ! :) , no trolling please, ive been playing off and on since 2000 and just started up again so im rusty

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Most people end up putting some skills on their jewelry, or some stats.

With a parry warrior, you can get 100% Dam Inc from shield (30) + talisman (20) + weapon (50), or by enhancing some woodland items with heartwood.

If you're building a luck suit, then sure, luck makes sense, but the marginal value of 200 luck from 0 to 200 is pretty small.

I think most people would say that jewels are what you do last when building a suit, since more or less anything can go on jewelry.

In the short term, put whatever you need to on there, just don't bother to max out any 1 property, and you're out just a few thousand gold total per jewel.

Then once you round the rest of your suit into form, start thinking about what your 'permanent' jewelry looks like.

Duke_Hammerfest

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh im sorry, i wasnt trying to make this my "permanent" bracelet and ring. i just wanted to toy around with Imbuing and wondered what good stats or skills would be for a parry warrior. its gonna take me a while to decide what warrior road to take with my war. good thing i dont like many roles :)

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
try to get total 45 HCI, 45 DCI, 100 DI (how much do you need on jewels to get this values)
the rest - STR and DEX