• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Paperdoll Halo

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I just used some of those compassion dyes on some of my gear. When I did the ninja hood, I ended up with a significantly ugly halo on my paperdoll... :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just used some of those compassion dyes on some of my gear. When I did the ninja hood, I ended up with a significantly ugly halo on my paperdoll... :)

certain items uses to have a black area around the picture, and if you dye the item this aura takes the color of the item causing this problem...

It's not just the ninja hood, there are many of them :/

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, could you lay a sort of panel or grafik around the head in the colour of the paperdoll background around the head, over the halo?
Of course this would have to have a transparent hole in it varying according to the gender and headgear the character is wearing. A lot of work, if even possible.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, could you lay a sort of panel or grafik around the head in the colour of the paperdoll background around the head, over the halo?
Of course this would have to have a transparent hole in it varying according to the gender and headgear the character is wearing. A lot of work, if even possible.
I can't know the form or size of the item weared... This problem is pretty extended for many items and also the whole human body...
try ti ask grimm if he have the time to fix this, but I doubt it :/