• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific Hall Of Fame

G

Gark

Came here lookin see if any my ol pals on pac were round still, and find a cpl of em in the remember when bin.
hall of famers:
AyL All jer Loot
Grandpa Soulbane
Bud Wiser (the original, hated him but he was good at it)
Ooji (nuff said)
Varug

somebody mentioned crafters and merchants:
what about folks like:
Alex III
Varug
and how bout the guy whose runebooks brought most of you into all the hip kool places you all love so......
my top vote goes to Mellow Yellow (thanks for years of good times)

G

Gark

p.s.

Nearly forgot Gunther, Sheridan, and Sarlock Longbow.
Sarlock if yer still around anywhere, Greetings from Cove.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It amazes me how few of these people I've heard of. Short of a few of the original FL members and Ooji, the legendary thieves of yester years, and the original infamous pvpers from GLB, OPP, DP(the big 3 pk guilds).

I got bored and investigated into these names and most of the nominees are new folks who are on the shard from the last 2 years. Most of whom are bad pvpers, rude trammelites or random nobodies.

B

Balian of Asgard

It amazes me how few of these people I've heard of. Short of a few of the original FL members and Ooji, the legendary thieves of yester years, and the original infamous pvpers from GLB, OPP, DP(the big 3 pk guilds).

I got bored and investigated into these names and most of the nominees are new folks who are on the shard from the last 2 years. Most of whom are bad pvpers, rude trammelites or random nobodies.
yes, the name on the list that mean anything to me are ooji, mellow yellow and sheridan, thassit

who da rest are.....???????????????

S

SUPRsalad

isn't mellow yellow the guy that makes the runebooks/??
i thinki have a couple of them

C

CaptainRon

It Would be a toss up

DJ Sandman- The Very best DJ that rocked the Pacific Shard Every Friday Night at Club 69

Raidon- For all of his pranks he plays OBW he was also the one who started
the Calling of the Chargers

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always liked DJ Cowpie back when UO radio was around, he easily had a better show than Sandman did..

S

Skaith

Well there is many
Myth and Pooh who built the greatest guild of all time
ms pinky
tigg
raidon

oh
ME

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It Would be a toss up

DJ Sandman- The Very best DJ that rocked the Pacific Shard Every Friday Night at Club 69

Raidon- For all of his pranks he plays OBW he was also the one who started
the Calling of the Chargers
Have you heard Sandman, he is great..

G

Gark

Random nobodies and noobs eh?
Grandpa killed me pre tram, and Mellow yellow sold me the first tram runebook i owned. Get outta luna and away from yew gate.
I left pac in '05, so most were before that i mentioned.
Never heard o you.
For Newer Guys : Shaun of Pac

M

mutau

I'd toss in:

Best Actress in a Drama (of any sort): DsNchanted or Kahlan.
*edited*
errr i mean Drama Queen: Kahlan! Emmy winner.

Traumatized

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW he said ONE Person, a list of 6 people is not one person....

-----Im voting VANDAL------

C

Cutblade

Im gunna go way back... Before a lot of you was here. I have to say whom sticks out in my memory for pvpers was two names..sorry I can't just name one :)

Sargon and Froghornleghorn

These two fellas I seen take down 5 vs 1. Very damn talented in my book. These guys ganked the gankers. This was way before speedhack was a twinkle. Back then almost everyone was on dial-up. If I had to guess these two was on ISDN connections.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heres 2 from the past i used to hang with in the day Lortavious and Juvinile,Juvi sold his account i saw a few of his old peeps on the shard and its not him.. but those 2 where the naked pk's ... they would have me in stitches most of the time watching them take on 10 and 12 peeps

B

Boldfist

wow, i forgot about them... I was in RF for a while way back then... do they still play?
I'm pretty sure they do. Coltrane uses aim s/n ColtraneRF and I think Poptart is at ICQ#22760049.

I don't think they pay to play anymore though.

V

Verdex

what about the W@R and SLC guys.... ShadowHunter, Wakiza and them...

V

Verdex

I'm pretty sure they do. Coltrane uses aim s/n ColtraneRF and I think Poptart is at ICQ#22760049.

I don't think they pay to play anymore though.
I talked to poptart last weekend, surprisingly he still remembered me... he still plays, but not on OSI servers

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

I'm not sure if any of you remember who Annie was, but she was a red from way back around '97.

Yeah, I died a lot to her (him?) whenever I ventured outside of town. lol

For a crafter, I'd say Versace! Yes, there have been many, many Versace characters on Pacific, but the one I speak of was the one who (I think, and it's just my opinion) first popularized crafting clothes from NPC cloth colors and ran a clothing shop out of a traditional villa.

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if any of you remember who Annie was, but she was a red from way back around '97.

Yeah, I died a lot to her (him?) whenever I ventured outside of town. lol

For a crafter, I'd say Versace! Yes, there have been many, many Versace characters on Pacific, but the one I speak of was the one who (I think, and it's just my opinion) first popularized crafting clothes from NPC cloth colors and ran a clothing shop out of a traditional villa.
Oh, I do! (see sixth post from top). Died many a time to her/him.
She also had the biggest bounty ever on Pacific, maybe even on all the early shards.

D

Destiny<3

I remember him too, have a few clothes by him and a few of his books he even wrote on making certain outfits i.e. jester, lady, etc

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Oh, I do! (see sixth post from top). Died many a time to her/him.
She also had the biggest bounty ever on Pacific, maybe even on all the early shards.
Doh! How did I miss your post?! So sorry, Andsteel. Ok, I second Annie! I defintely remember the huge bounty for her head, too! lol I wonder if anyone ever killed her and turned in her head to claim it... !

-Bunny

W

Wakiza

what about the W@R and SLC guys.... ShadowHunter, Wakiza and them...
Thanks for the mention. We did most of our damage during UOR against some of the best, and most organized guilds to ever exist in UO.

V

Verdex

Thanks for the mention. We did most of our damage during UOR against some of the best, and most organized guilds to ever exist in UO.
Those were some fun days for sure...

this is A Faction Bum, one of the best guys on dialup at the time

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone remember Assia? From PTC mall? That keep they had like 4-5 years ago... in competition with Miss Kitty ... No... Hmm, maybe going back to Far.

A

Azryk_Azyr

This is my list of pacific "Hall of Famers". Not in any particular order.. and nobody from "Age of Shadows" or after in my opinion should be in any type of "Hall of Fame" hehe.

Southern Comfort(Originally Aragon): One of my RL best friends, started together, easily one of the best pvpers T2A through UO:R.
Shaun: Again, one of the best pvpers and all around good guy.
Micah: Like Shaun, but shorter irl jk, great pvper and good guy.
Houdini of Thugs aka. Terak: Probably in my top 3 of pacifics best pvpers of ALL time anytime.
Pax Romain: Un-parelled skill, tactics, style. Pax in my opinion is the best UO Player of all time in most any patch.
Binbs: T2A and on Seige... just remarkable and from Denmark!
Jackal: GM of OPP.. need I say more?
Orion/Zimbo Atcatcha: Great guy, excellent fighter field and duel.
Yokuni: Total dickwad of an attitude but awesome pvper.
Skull/Matthew: Rocksolid individual, easily one of the best T2A and beyond.
Sarlock Longbow: ElF guildleader, great person lead one of the largest RP guilds on server.
Sarai & Roady: Like a mother to everyone pre-T2A etc.
Jetstar of KGB: KGB GM, enough said.
Dracus: FL GM, enough said.
AtankQ, PEACE BREAKER, Jubei Yagyu and PoA: When I first saw them pvp in front of covetous it's honestly what made me start.. Punishment of Asia.
Riven CSKY: Crimson Sky Empire, admirable person and guild.
Poker & Gambit of Blood Knights BK: Pretty crazy PK team 1997 ish.
Baal, Wazaa, Honkey Lips aka. Danes: Danish players.. would wreck most anyone on garbage connections.
Lady Sapphire Ice: Crazy pancake but quite popular back in the day, think she was a GM.. I don't know.
Coltraine of RF: Always a frustrating fight, never saw eye to eye with the dude but can't really say anything bad.
Don Quixote, Annie: I just remember them raping people and never getting taken down.. I used to chase them through shame and covetous all day.
Lord Scotty: I just remember him being red and in the brit GY wearing leather armor, a white torso thing and a hat. One of the first PKs I ever encountered

Hmmm, I'll think of more names. Oh, hey to all I haven't seen in a decade, hope you all are doing well.

M

moss00

DreamMaster: Also one of the crazy guys from Asia, very fast and incredible tactics.
Boz and Bowen Arnot: OoB/Leaders of ESF, Back in the day these two were incredibly dominant in the field, especially when they were together.
My Revenge on UO/Ashh: Just funny and mean.
Juha: He was the Golden Trout.
Dran, Fruxx, and Spaz: These guys adapted fast and were good in any situation. From kicking your ass to stealing your house.
Verbal Kint: Yew's Bi-Polar bad boy.
Francine Booth and Tomas aka jack and jill eyecat: Cute, they matched, they even died about as fast as one another.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

This is my list of pacific "Hall of Famers". Not in any particular order.. and nobody from "Age of Shadows" or after in my opinion should be in any type of "Hall of Fame" hehe.

Southern Comfort(Originally Aragon): One of my RL best friends, started together, easily one of the best pvpers T2A through UO:R.
Houdini of Thugs aka. Terak: Probably in my top 3 of pacifics best pvpers of ALL time anytime.
Pax Romain: Un-parelled skill, tactics, style. Pax in my opinion is the best UO Player of all time in most any patch.
Sarlock Longbow: ElF guildleader, great person lead one of the largest RP guilds on server.
AtankQ, PEACE BREAKER, Jubei Yagyu and PoA: When I first saw them pvp in front of covetous it's honestly what made me start.. Punishment of Asia.
Baal, Wazaa, Honkey Lips aka. Danes: Danish players.. would wreck most anyone on garbage connections.
Lady Sapphire Ice: Crazy pancake but quite popular back in the day, think she was a GM.. I don't know.
Coltraine of RF: Always a frustrating fight, never saw eye to eye with the dude but can't really say anything bad.
Don Quixote, Annie: I just remember them raping people and never getting taken down.. I used to chase them through shame and covetous all day.
Lord Scotty: I just remember him being red and in the brit GY wearing leather armor, a white torso thing and a hat. One of the first PKs I ever encountered

Hmmm, I'll think of more names. Oh, hey to all I haven't seen in a decade, hope you all are doing well.

Pacific best all time

Kyrite/Delinquent
Orion
Houdini of Thuz...

all pacific born players

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

95% of these people haven't played SINCE AoS... Just cause they played a long time ago, doesn't mean they deserve to be in a Hall Of Fame. What have they REALLY accomplished, there are people that played After AOS, that have been playing longer then most of these have.... and have done WAY more, so don't go thinking your the **** cause you played UO:R... I played UO: R and my list is mostly PRE AoS. Thank you.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

95% of these people haven't played SINCE AoS... Just cause they played a long time ago, doesn't mean they deserve to be in a Hall Of Fame. What have they REALLY accomplished, there are people that played After AOS, that have been playing longer then most of these have.... and have done WAY more, so don't go thinking your the **** cause you played UO:R... I played UO: R and my list is mostly PRE AoS. Thank you.

I think other than Soco and pax I beat pretty much everyone on that list, :p

But my hall of fame is duelist that is it...

Binbs,
Houdini
Pax
Orion
Myself
Beannie..

Half of his list were his friends or over rated duelist who were not that good

S

SUPRsalad

pretty sure i saw asha put you down a few times one night..
i miss asha the supr-pez-dispensing dueling god..

R

Rumpelstiltskin

pretty sure i saw asha put you down a few times one night..
i miss asha the supr-pez-dispensing dueling god..
Asha Beat me on a necro, :( never pure... However but your right I had a bad night once

A

Azryk_Azyr

Hey Rumple, we all beat each other we relatively fair consistency. And you're right I'm sure there are plenty of Post AoS players who contributed to UO in an incredible fashion, my apologies but I quit just as AoS hit.. and you have to keep in mind most of the templates, the style, the methods of pvp are a direct result of the experimentation and skill of the players who first took hold of PvP during 1997 - 2001. Anyhoo, who were you Rumple? nice to see someone recognizes some of those names :)

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Hey Rumple, we all beat each other we relatively fair consistency. And you're right I'm sure there are plenty of Post AoS players who contributed to UO in an incredible fashion, my apologies but I quit just as AoS hit.. and you have to keep in mind most of the templates, the style, the methods of pvp are a direct result of the experimentation and skill of the players who first took hold of PvP during 1997 - 2001. Anyhoo, who were you Rumple? nice to see someone recognizes some of those names :)

Well I take into consideration the ability to evolve and stay on top, very few pvpers were able to do that....

I was Delinquent, U know I won that OPP tourny :p that was the biggest tournament I ever been in, we had like 60 people in it..

My list was just Pre AOS, Pacific Died alot post aos and in all honesty

Snow Dog,
Myself
Orion

were the only remaining duelst. after aos

A

Azryk_Azyr

Oh ****, hey man. We never were really what you'd call "Pals" but I always respected your skill, always made for a solid duel. I'd heard you'd continued to play after AoS. I totally agree with you on the "adaptation" because as things were implemented you have no choice but to adapt and progress. I left because I just wasn't having fun with the game anymore, after 5 years of play things had run their course, but you know as well as I do those were some great times up on that duel roof :) it was a period where a select group of us had great fights on a day to day basis.