• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pacific Hall Of Fame

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In your opinion, if you were given the choice to nominate one player (Like them or not) to go into the Pacific Hall Of Fame (Pretend there is one). Who would you choose? And don't be lame and pick yourself.

If I had to pick one, I would pick Ooji.

G

Gellor

I'd have a hard time choosing between Ooji and Arycke for the amazing work with FL.

But I'd give casper and phrost an honorable mention for almost non-stop thorn in the side even against overwhelming odds:bowdown:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Two best pvpers pac ever had :p

Delinquent,
Orion

then your list should start

S

ShaunOfPac

Southern Comfort, Houdini of Thugs (The original), Pax Romain, Jackal (I hated the guy, but he did lead a very dominant guild), and I'll think of more later. Theres probably maybe 2 people who even know who I'm talking about.

C

Capricious

Some familiar faces there... What about old school non-pvpers? The merchants, crafters and such. Some of the names from CoV if anyone remembers them.

Ooji would pop to mind as well from the old days... I still have that wedding cake somewhere...

Imanewbie and the other Imas as well.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some familiar faces there... What about old school non-pvpers? The merchants, crafters and such. Some of the names from CoV if anyone remembers them.

Ooji would pop to mind as well from the old days... I still have that wedding cake somewhere...

Imanewbie and the other Imas as well.
Wanna sell that wedding cake? PM me.

T

Tybalt Capulet II

In your opinion, if you were given the choice to nominate one player (Like them or not) to go into the Pacific Hall Of Fame (Pretend there is one). Who would you choose? And don't be lame and pick yourself.

If I had to pick one, I would pick Ooji.
Romeo Montigue - he was such a pain in the bottom back in the day heh. Besides him, maybe Tristan. He taught me so much of PvP and the game back before it was tamed down. Hell, pretty much any player who leveled up pre-trammel and stuck with it should go down on the hall of fame. Anyone who came after, well, they dont know how easy they have it.

S

SUPRsalad

if were talking about fame in a literal sense:

Asha
Casper
Floyd
Hag
Sargon
Tesla
Balian
Aryck
etc..

B

Balian of Asgard

if were talking about fame in a literal sense:

Asha
Casper
Floyd
Hag
Sargon
Tesla
Balian
Aryck
etc..
I knew I liked you before I even got down to this thread :)
I liked you when I was in a guild with you as well :p
And I like what your input is here on the boards

Have a great day

jaraxlebaenrae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bah you are all young'uns if thats as far back as ye can remember....the likes of BuB and AyL...and the original FL....

S

SUPRsalad

I knew I liked you before I even got down to this thread :)
I liked you when I was in a guild with you as well :p
And I like what your input is here on the boards

Have a great day
your techniques are awesome sauce as well, my friend!

Its true tho, I haven't been on the shard as long as many others...

If we wanna talk ATLANTIC hall of fame tho, i can go way further back:

obsidian knight
kraxal
vorpal bunny
cerbius
sidious

and to go even further back, any remember who gizmo was?

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morrolan, Phrost,Tom Ravensha, Casper, Boz, Dracus, White Wolf(tar), Skiff

Lujack

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are just way too many to only pick one.

Morrolan-Very good at adapting quickly to nerfs/new templates.
Phrost-Very quick fingers and fairly suicidal, but always seemed to win.
Vandal-Post AOS always had very good items, and very good "luck". Tough foe.

These are just a few that pop into my mind and really stick out, but I can think of a lot of other guys who were just as fun to fight back in the day.

There are just way too many eras to account for while trying to decide the best. If your looking for just fame then I might have to make the list.:bowdown:

M

Mr Tool

houdini of thugs- T2A....JD is really the best at precast
pax romain- UOR....I was pax's close friend and watched him beat JD with more consistancy
also Azyrk- cant forget him...he played in the rp guild ELF but he was outstanding at field fighting and dueling

but overall I give the Award to "Orion" he has just been really good at UO and a part of the pac server along time!

p.s. I know we arent friends anymore Timmy but you deserve the mention :)

S

ShaunOfPac

Latest of me. . .

I be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness, SHAUNALICIOUS

B

Balian of Asgard

like seriously, what happens to a dude like this as soon as hes off the roids?
does he drop dead like that calgary wrestler? davy boy jones or something like that?

What type of women does a dude like this get?

Can he even fit into a motor vehicle?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does he drop dead like that calgary wrestler? davy boy jones or something like that?

Of ALL the wrestlers to die of Roids... you pick The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith?? LOL....

You should just stop there, I am wrestling dictionary. LOL

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And seriously if I could be that big, I would in a SECOND!

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ever hear of that 5' dude who did so many roids he popped?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DaNgel, Skif, Dracus, Wu-Gambino, Richard Nixon, Ug Mug, Axle the Clever Thief, every member of GLB(pre-trammel), anyone from BuB or AYL and later GOR.

M

Mr Tool

lol this name keeps coming up...it was my old friend michael ramers acct...I used to play it all the time :)....anyone know how to get ahold of him???...I lost my old icq pw years ago :(

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol this name keeps coming up...it was my old friend michael ramers acct...I used to play it all the time :)....anyone know how to get ahold of him???...I lost my old icq pw years ago :(
I lose my PW all the time.. Try to sign on and then click forgot your password, then it will email you a PW, once you verify your you. Like a question... Just have to remember your ICQ #

B

Balian of Asgard

i think you have issues, and are a very mixed up person tes, nothing personal, but you hop all over the place and want too much, err or need too much, either one describes it in an accurate way though. consistent in what you talk about in uo, but inconsistent at the same time, i hope that made some sense.

i think the last person we need as a mod on this shard is an egocentric person

btw i as well have this as a personality fault.

B

Balian of Asgard

Of ALL the wrestlers to die of Roids... you pick The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith?? LOL....

You should just stop there, I am wrestling dictionary. LOL
i dont waste what time i have to watch pro wrestling, imo it has to be one of the lamest sports every to make prime time TV and anyone (adult) who does watch and follow it, is several social levels below the standard. its for children for godsake and at the same time, how can adults let their children watch this s#it.

I mentioned davy boy smith because i used to watch him in stampede wrestling like 25-30 years ago and thats about it, he was like 140 pounds and then when he made it he was like 300 pounds lol, i know its a good job and it pays well, thats because there are alot of dumbass people that pay to watch it.

these dumbass ppl are below average intelligence, so saying you are a dictionary for this sport really does you no justice.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont waste what time i have to watch pro wrestling, imo it has to be one of the lamest sports every to make prime time TV and anyone (adult) who does watch and follow it, is several social levels below the standard. its for children for godsake and at the same time, how can adults let their children watch this s#it.

I mentioned davy boy smith because i used to watch him in stampede wrestling like 25-30 years ago and thats about it, he was like 140 pounds and then when he made it he was like 300 pounds lol, i know its a good job and it pays well, thats because there are alot of dumbass people that pay to watch it.

these dumbass ppl are below average intelligence, so saying you are a dictionary for this sport really does you no justice.
Your VERY lucky this isn't a wrestling forum... I eat people like you alive on another forum. But you have your opinion.

S

SUPRsalad

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHHAHAH.....
:lol:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHA!

I like to direct little movies/cartoons in my head about hypothetical characters of comedy. Your role in my hypothetically hit-movie 'Struggling with Autism, The Story of Lord Tesla'
just won an academy award!
*claps*

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHHAHAH.....
:lol:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHA!

I like to direct little movies/cartoons in my head about hypothetical characters of comedy. Your role in my hypothetically hit-movie 'Struggling with Autism, The Story of Lord Tesla'
just won an academy award!
*claps*
Actually, I do struggle with it. My 4 year old has it... Thanks man.

S

SUPRsalad

wow, sorry, no harm intended.
autism, as i understand, is a precursor to schizophrenia in adulthood though.

S

SUPRsalad

hhahah! you had me shocked there. shoulda kept it going longer.
nice one tesla. BTW i just bought your -23 kryss with 50 magic arrow for 3mil.
you're far too cheap sir.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hhahah! you had me shocked there. shoulda kept it going longer.
nice one tesla. BTW i just bought your -23 kryss with 50 magic arrow for 3mil.
you're far too cheap sir.
You did? I have one vendor up, and everything on there is a mil or les... Actually I have no vendors. Someone else must have sold it.

S

SUPRsalad

hmm. yeap. ill be rockin it in acouple days when this template of mine is done

S

SUPRsalad

so wait, if i spent 3 on it, what did you sell it for? to refresh your memory, it was SC mageweap -23 hit magic arrow 50 DI 40. Its green.
You gotta tell me when you make these things!

M

Mr Tool

lose my PW all the time.. Try to sign on and then click forgot your password, then it will email you a PW, once you verify your you. Like a question... Just have to remember your ICQ #

the problem is the email address it sends it too is dead :( ....it mails to my old adsl acct (sprint)....about 3 years ago I moved and got comcastic!

anyways long story short the brains at icq wont gemme my pw :(