• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Out of date patcher loop

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I try to use pinco's and when i double click icon, I get stuck in a loop. Pinco's patcher states it is out of date and new one is being loading. It keep looping this action till i click on the x and close the app.

Any suggestion on why or how to fix it. ( Yes everything is running in admin mode.) If want my computer specs let me know.

Thanks

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I try to use pinco's and when i double click icon, I get stuck in a loop. Pinco's patcher states it is out of date and new one is being loading. It keep looping this action till i click on the x and close the app.

Any suggestion on why or how to fix it. ( Yes everything is running in admin mode.) If want my computer specs let me know.

Thanks
You have a VERY old patcher, just re-dowload the installation package :D

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have a VERY old patcher, just re-dowload the installation package :D
Kinda what I thought. I found a work-around in another thread so I could use UI really quick. My plan as of last night was uninstall and then re-install the installation package. LOL, if only I could figure what was pinco's UI and what is EC client. I decide that was not such a hot plan.

Thank for your response

Update: Thanks, it working again.

Last edited: