• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Out of date patcher loop

Luc of Legends

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I try to use pinco's and when i double click icon, I get stuck in a loop. Pinco's patcher states it is out of date and new one is being loading. It keep looping this action till i click on the x and close the app.

Any suggestion on why or how to fix it. ( Yes everything is running in admin mode.) If want my computer specs let me know.

Thanks

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I try to use pinco's and when i double click icon, I get stuck in a loop. Pinco's patcher states it is out of date and new one is being loading. It keep looping this action till i click on the x and close the app.

Any suggestion on why or how to fix it. ( Yes everything is running in admin mode.) If want my computer specs let me know.

Thanks
You have a VERY old patcher, just re-dowload the installation package :D

Luc of Legends

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have a VERY old patcher, just re-dowload the installation package :D
Kinda what I thought. I found a work-around in another thread so I could use UI really quick. My plan as of last night was uninstall and then re-install the installation package. LOL, if only I could figure what was pinco's UI and what is EC client. I decide that was not such a hot plan.

Thank for your response

Update: Thanks, it working again.

Last edited: