• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Our Uber leet harrower!

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Squirrel stew isn't bad...the best, tho is definently Squirrel and Dumplings. Now that's a meal!

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or squi-getti...ya know, squirrel spaghetti...either one makes an awesome dish out of an otherwise obnoxious, rude, and bird feeder destroying menace.

C

CheezWhiz

People like that make me sad IRL, its the reason the world is as Fd' up as it is.

Fortunatly he is just one person and hopefully he will not create life nor influence it.

I

Itari BC

<blockquote><hr>

I have no idea who you are or any of your characters but I do have a suggestion, when you make a new character and are struggling for a name here is one that fits: NoClass

Suits you, don't you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't even begin to lecture about having class...you know exactly what I'm talking about...you and the rest of UOD.

C

CheezWhiz

#1 My comments were not an attack on the character of BC but one person
#2 Mabye you can let him reply for himself if he so wishes
#3 I am one person in UOD so no I dont know what you mean
#4 You seem to get upset easily for what reason I dont know

Peace

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL keep making [censored] up bth. Never did i make fun of someone in iraq. I made fun of some idiot who was make believe who you all thought was real. In the end turned out I was right.... I think someone even named a character after that pathetic display makes me smile everytime i see that character.

Whats better is the pms and threads narsil started in BC. I got to read all those btw. Nice fun.

I

imported_Lady Narsil

I posted the same things here on stratics so everyone saw it. Everyone here knows that I was pissed at you and that we went round and round about it. You bad mouth anyone and everyone that disagrees with you and the crap that comes out of your mouth. That is the only time I ever got into it with you or had a problem with you but that was enough for both of us. Anyone that matters knows what was in the pms that were sent in BC so don't act like you have anything on me. I could careless anymore this is a game and I have long since moved on to better things.

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Black Betty = Sativa? That's just a shot in the dark, but it sounds a bit like the sat man, what's up buddy!

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

There were many XV with thier newest ally PK.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol we have been allied atleast 6 months probably more, Try Again....

[/ QUOTE ]

Try what again

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

I have played this game for a long time and been in many pvp guilds that have been raided by BC. Every single time BC came with overwhelming numbers!
I have never seen BC attempt a raid where they were outnumbered!
That is just good business!! not a lot of fun in my book but good business just the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been in BC as long as you have been loosing fights with bc and I have been on 100's of raids with 5 or less people and 1000's of raids with 10 or less people.

Most prime time raids nowdays include about 12-15 people

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

First of all who the hell are you? Secondly, Every guild on Great lakes knew about the harrower being up it was XV with the numbers to fight for it. And as for BC raiding only with numbers...I'm sure most of you have our vent info go ahead and ping it from time to time see how often we have over 20 people. Times change. On a nightly basis sure we have 12-15 people logged in and you bet your ass we are out looking for a spawn to raid. My whole point of the post was that all of these other guilds are Spawning for the GOLD. Last night there were at least 5 people that needed 25 stat scrolls for their characters...so we did a harrower. BC and TDR fight for the Fight. (PWnt when they are logged in)

Hell I was told that when XV rolls on scrolls there is a "roll" for the guild...sooo this gold that is made off the "guild" scrolls I'm told goes to buying Garton more barbed kits for himself and then he passes the secondhand armor down to his guildies. That's a hell of a leader there! When they were allied with Tax, the Tax leaders found out about it and he offered them a cut! Who wouldn't want to be a part of that!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate to be the one to bust your bubble but up until maybe a month before I left BC we had to buy the 25's we needed for 1 mil less than what BC was selling them for. Instead of scrolls we were paid out anywhere from 800k - 1mil in gold, so we still had to come up with the rest of the gold needed to but the 25. You talk about crap you have no clue about and make yourself look like a fool. BC as a guild has made alot of money off selling the scrolls we got at harry's and other spawns so please get the facts then run your mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know who you are but I feel quite certain I was in BC long before you joined and I am still there so we will agree my experience with the guild is greater than yours, or if you wish to appear foolish you can disagree. In any case I received a 25 stat from our most recent harrower and I have scrolled up every char I have with stat and power scrolls won on rolls. While it is true we have tried every form of handing out loot including handing out checks and selling the loot I have never had to pay to get what I needed.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

So there were no signs of any of the Uber leet UOD...OR...XV...but it gets better!
ROFLCOPTERS!
Instead of Raiding with about 15+ on their fearless leader decided they would continue spawning...his pocket must be feeling a bit empty :/

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not entirely true. I came late to the harrower. I recalled in front of hyloth into a [censored] storm of area spells and fields. There were many XV with thier newest ally PK. I also think I saw some UOD and some TDR/JW. Everyone there was grinding the entrance on the outside(?). Ofcourse the entire crowd was happy to see me so I faded quickly. I had no problem coming back and moving right through thier grinder to find no one on the inside.

There were at least as many standing outside with there thumbs up thier butts as bc had inside at the tele hallway but no one made more than a cursory attempt during the entire spawn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey that would be former allie. Like I told Garret, why get farmed in tele hallway with 13 necros? The fight outside was alot more eventfull.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not too former. I saw PK members fighting with xv at the xv castle against BC as recent as two or three evenings ago. WHat are you saying? That you have now absorbed all 3 members of PK?

That is the difference between all you sheep and the wolves you despise. We would have been in there fighting for the spawn and quite frankly like true sheep you are had anyone went in to fight you all would have followed.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Every guild on Great lakes knew about the harrower being up

[/ QUOTE ]

I beg to differ! We didnt know!! had we known we would have been there. We found out when a guildy went to hythloth and found all the gold on the ground that someone had done a harry!

Do you honestly believe half the [censored] that spews from that big ass pie hole in yer face?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I told about 3 of your guildmates at Yew Gate while I was on my blue...hell that was even before the Mini was below half life!

[/ QUOTE ]

and I saw some of them at the entrance as I rushed it on my red to get inside