• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Our Uber leet harrower!

I

Itari BC

So there were no signs of any of the Uber leet UOD...OR...XV...but it gets better!
ROFLCOPTERS!
Instead of Raiding with about 15+ on their fearless leader decided they would continue spawning...his pocket must be feeling a bit empty :/

Garton (XV GM) ‎:
I am not board
I am already fighting
jrex (08:43 PM) :
so your not gonna raid?
come on i am gonna loose a bet on this one i called you would
your getting soft in your old age
Garton (XV GM) ‎:
see I do spawns for gold
jrex (08:58 PM) :
whats gold worth?
Garton (XV GM) ‎:
gold buys more armor

G

LMAOROFLCOPTERSAUCESNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ekekekekekekekekekekeke

N

Not_An_Archer

Im sure almost all of bc was there. so thats about 50 necros just around the gate. real smart to raid that one. You guys dont raid a spawn with out 20+ people. It gets old after awile.

I

imported_Lady Narsil

Guess XV didn't need to raid yours since on Sunday night you raid theirs and got all the way in and still failed to take it from them, but nice try.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Guess XV didn't need to raid yours since on Sunday night you raid theirs and got all the way in and still failed to take it from them, but nice try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Least we raided 14 vs 35....here it the point that you are missing, BC plays to PvP, XV plays to farm. You're just a bunch of Trammies who took the wrong gate.

C

CheezWhiz

You should be happy the so called "trammies" that play this game actually come out and try, otherwise all you guys would have fun fighting no one and holding hands all night long???

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You're just a bunch of Trammies who took the wrong gate.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is Glorified Trammy sir....

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

BC plays to PvP

[/ QUOTE ]

For BC:
PvP=Only when we have more folks on than everyone else.
PvP=Uber leet wither spamming

Funny how you choose who to message that you are doing a Harry. I am pretty sure there are more than one guild that would help you enjoy your pvp'ing.

I have never been faced by ONE BC, only by a minimum of 3. If you catch one alone scouting, there will be 10 to show up to "help" that one out. The only BC that never called in for help was Gimpy, at least as far as I have ever witnessed.

The day you message another guild to come raid you when you have less than or even numbers will be a rare one.

P.S.
Harrower does NOT = PVP

Bwaahahahahahaah

I

imported_The_Dude_

BC had 23 people at the harrower with 5 tamers. That makes 18...XV had 35 at there harrower. So stfu before you post. People can claim BC is dieing of BC doesnt own the shard. We do what we want when we want. Noone raids us we have to raid everyone else or we get no action. Keep farming for that armor garton.

C

Che68

Dude, you play an archer...... claim ownage somewhere else with your point and click template, with a ton of potions to chug. BC is a joke- everyone who pvps knows it, you are a numbers guild- the definition of zerg.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

So there were no signs of any of the Uber leet UOD...OR...XV...but it gets better!
ROFLCOPTERS!
Instead of Raiding with about 15+ on their fearless leader decided they would continue spawning...his pocket must be feeling a bit empty :/

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not entirely true. I came late to the harrower. I recalled in front of hyloth into a [censored] storm of area spells and fields. There were many XV with thier newest ally PK. I also think I saw some UOD and some TDR/JW. Everyone there was grinding the entrance on the outside(?). Ofcourse the entire crowd was happy to see me so I faded quickly. I had no problem coming back and moving right through thier grinder to find no one on the inside.

There were at least as many standing outside with there thumbs up thier butts as bc had inside at the tele hallway but no one made more than a cursory attempt during the entire spawn.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I have no idea who you are but I was in BC and to say they only play to pvp is crap. So save your line of crap for someone who is still drinking bad water on the island. Their are good people in BC who love to pvp. I have been on when BC would not raid because we were out numbered 2 to 1 so save your trash for someone who might listen.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you were in BC there were times when certain ops wouldn't raid without a numbers advantage....that, however, is no longer the case. If we waited for a numbers advantage we'd never leave raid.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Im sure almost all of bc was there. so thats about 50 necros just around the gate. real smart to raid that one. You guys dont raid a spawn with out 20+ people. It gets old after awile.

[/ QUOTE ]

What gate?

I suck and even I have solo raided multiple spawns as have others in BC. I have even been in the unfortunate posistion of raiding a spawn solo, taking it and then thinking oh [censored] I cannot kill this champ alone.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

<blockquote><hr>

I have solo raided multiple spawns as have others in BC. I have even been in the unfortunate posistion of raiding a spawn solo, taking it and then thinking oh [censored] I cannot kill this champ alone<blockquote><hr>

*coughs bullshat*

I

imported_Lady Narsil

Lord you need help! There are ops in BC now and even some that are "in charge" that would not raid without the numbers like I said please go blow smoke and sunshine off someone else, I know the truth but others might believe you.

I

Itari BC

<blockquote><hr>

For BC:
PvP=Only when we have more folks on than everyone else.
PvP=Uber leet wither spamming

Funny how you choose who to message that you are doing a Harry. I am pretty sure there are more than one guild that would help you enjoy your pvp'ing.

I have never been faced by ONE BC, only by a minimum of 3. If you catch one alone scouting, there will be 10 to show up to "help" that one out. The only BC that never called in for help was Gimpy, at least as far as I have ever witnessed.

The day you message another guild to come raid you when you have less than or even numbers will be a rare one.

P.S.
Harrower does NOT = PVP

Bwaahahahahahaah

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all who the hell are you? Secondly, Every guild on Great lakes knew about the harrower being up it was XV with the numbers to fight for it. And as for BC raiding only with numbers...I'm sure most of you have our vent info go ahead and ping it from time to time see how often we have over 20 people. Times change. On a nightly basis sure we have 12-15 people logged in and you bet your ass we are out looking for a spawn to raid. My whole point of the post was that all of these other guilds are Spawning for the GOLD. Last night there were at least 5 people that needed 25 stat scrolls for their characters...so we did a harrower. BC and TDR fight for the Fight. (PWnt when they are logged in)

Hell I was told that when XV rolls on scrolls there is a "roll" for the guild...sooo this gold that is made off the "guild" scrolls I'm told goes to buying Garton more barbed kits for himself and then he passes the secondhand armor down to his guildies. That's a hell of a leader there! When they were allied with Tax, the Tax leaders found out about it and he offered them a cut! Who wouldn't want to be a part of that!

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

There were many XV with thier newest ally PK.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol we have been allied atleast 6 months probably more, Try Again....

T

Trailer Trash

I have played this game for a long time and been in many pvp guilds that have been raided by BC. Every single time BC came with overwhelming numbers!
I have never seen BC attempt a raid where they were outnumbered!
That is just good business!! not a lot of fun in my book but good business just the same.

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

Betty, you run your mouth like a ducks ass

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, good one?

I

imported_The_Dude_

Ahh yes the archer comment again. Its obvious you were not at the harrower. I was on my mage as i am at almost every spawn. Let me guess ur a yew gate fighter and all u see me is on my archer im fine with that. Its yew gate.

Lets see u know so much about my character but u cant share who urs are?

I

imported_Lady Narsil

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

First of all who the hell are you? Secondly, Every guild on Great lakes knew about the harrower being up it was XV with the numbers to fight for it. And as for BC raiding only with numbers...I'm sure most of you have our vent info go ahead and ping it from time to time see how often we have over 20 people. Times change. On a nightly basis sure we have 12-15 people logged in and you bet your ass we are out looking for a spawn to raid. My whole point of the post was that all of these other guilds are Spawning for the GOLD. Last night there were at least 5 people that needed 25 stat scrolls for their characters...so we did a harrower. BC and TDR fight for the Fight. (PWnt when they are logged in)

Hell I was told that when XV rolls on scrolls there is a "roll" for the guild...sooo this gold that is made off the "guild" scrolls I'm told goes to buying Garton more barbed kits for himself and then he passes the secondhand armor down to his guildies. That's a hell of a leader there! When they were allied with Tax, the Tax leaders found out about it and he offered them a cut! Who wouldn't want to be a part of that!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate to be the one to bust your bubble but up until maybe a month before I left BC we had to buy the 25's we needed for 1 mil less than what BC was selling them for. Instead of scrolls we were paid out anywhere from 800k - 1mil in gold, so we still had to come up with the rest of the gold needed to but the 25. You talk about crap you have no clue about and make yourself look like a fool. BC as a guild has made alot of money off selling the scrolls we got at harry's and other spawns so please get the facts then run your mouth.

C

CheezWhiz

That made me laugh out loud {the part about taking the spawn and then looking at the champ and saying " Oh Sh_t"}

J

Jobe FTW

I just dont understand if you are scouting and find someone doing a spawn and others are not with you, why wouldnt you call in your guild? i think that would be rude if the guy scouting found 5 people doing a spawn and he called just 4 select others to come make it even. Brotha gotta eat too? no?

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ghost! I haven't shot anymore squirrels lately...that I can recall lol.

But seriously, for the topic at hand. TDR/JW came in and fought around with XV, BC, and a few others for a good while. So, while I'm not a huge fan of 'em...XV WAS there for at least awhile...altho I did also hear they left to go farm gold tramnation style.

If we had our group lined up better and more people on to take on the BC numbers, we would have pushed deep into the dungeon...but we didn't so we enjoyed the pvp outside lol...no crime in that I guess. Later bud, just wanted to throw my two cents in.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes the guild gets one roll per scroll. The scrolls are sold to guild mates for half the cost or go to a vendor to be sold. The guild fund is used to buy items that are needed, ie regs, some arties like rbc, vet robes, kasa (thing to help new guild mates), and barb kits. Some of the better pcs are handed out to long standing members and the remaining into a guild armory.

XV had a christmas bonus of 100 mill handed out to its members. Bonuses ranged from a few 100k for new members up to 5 or 6 mill for council members.

G

What he is saying is "when numbers permit" they do what they want, thus no one is wanting to raid the "trapped" hallway in hyloth with 13 necro's on it while the 5 tamers kill the harry. XV had more fun killing everyone that was attempting to raid the harry, thus creating a hellva more eventfull evening. Hope you guys had a blast casting fields for 2 hours.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

ROFLCOPTERS!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not entirely true. I came late to the harrower. I recalled in front of hyloth into a [censored] storm of area spells and fields. There were many XV with thier newest ally PK. I also think I saw some UOD and some TDR/JW. Everyone there was grinding the entrance on the outside(?). Ofcourse the entire crowd was happy to see me so I faded quickly. I had no problem coming back and moving right through thier grinder to find no one on the inside.

There were at least as many standing outside with there thumbs up thier butts as bc had inside at the tele hallway but no one made more than a cursory attempt during the entire spawn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey that would be former allie. Like I told Garret, why get farmed in tele hallway with 13 necros? The fight outside was alot more eventfull.

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

I just dont understand if you are scouting and find someone doing a spawn and others are not with you, why wouldnt you call in your guild? i think that would be rude if the guy scouting found 5 people doing a spawn and he called just 4 select others to come make it even. Brotha gotta eat too? no?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm out scouting ALONE and I come across a BC member that is ALONE, that would be what I am speaking of when saying that ONE BC member would call for assistance and have 10 to show up to 'help' them instead of just dealing with it alone.

If you are in need of a bouncing ball to follow the posts made, please request one from Mystra. I have heard he may have an extra ball lying around somewhere.
(xoxoxo Mystra
)

I

imported_Damm Looter

I get a kick out of reading these boards.Everyone owns everyone and no one does anything without #s.He does it for the pvp yet the other guys does it for the gold.Who cares why anyone does it?

Heres what I see.....

XV does spawns and harrys to get scrolls and gold to better their guild and players in it.

If BC does it for the pvp then why finish it to get the scrolls after you raid??Do you sell the scrolls? If BC does it for the pvp then why not have a scroll giveaway like XV does every year?

The only time I EVER see TDR at a spawn is if they have #s and same goes for ktof.

UOD must do theirs in the day cause I have yet to see them do one but yet I know they spawn.

And the only ones who usually raid us is BC, and talk about their massive #s,OMG!! they raided a rictor we was doing the other night and we had 10ppl they had 8 so I guess that blows everyones theory about them needing #s to raid.It seemed like they had more for the simple fact that they was organized and they work together.Sure flame me and say M*A sux or whatever.

I guess my point is there is a lot of trash talking crybabies on these boards and you all really need to start coming up with some better excuses because the same ones over and over is getting old and takes the entertainment out of reading these boards.

I

imported_The_Dude_

One quick question max was XV fighting out of there house right out in front of hyloth? As i remember when the virtue armor and other stuff came out thats where they would constantly fight from.

So when we raid outnumbered in the day time thats all a numbers thing right? How about when 35 XV are doing a harrower in shame(one the easiest spots) why did BC show with 20? Not only show but broke through your teleporter grinder. If ur gonna babble pathetic nonsense get the facts.

I

Itari BC

<blockquote><hr>

Heres what I see.....

XV does spawns and harrys to get scrolls and gold to better their guild and players in it.

If BC does it for the pvp then why finish it to get the scrolls after you raid??Do you sell the scrolls? If BC does it for the pvp then why not have a scroll giveaway like XV does every year?

[/ QUOTE ]

See you understand! We get our scrolls and yes we do roll on them! Most of the time they are eaten! As for the 25's last night the people who did need them got them. And all of our 110's either get dispelled on a horde or sit on our Guild House floor and rot away...if we gave so many scrolls away who would spawn for us to kill!?!

As for Rabbit's response...I've seen some of your members running around in the most horrid suits...some are even xp fs deaths...so don't give me the [censored]...we have one of the leaders from Tax that was allied and knows all about the shady [censored] that Garton pulls with his "guild fund".

Narsil you weren't [censored] in BC ever. As for the BC that you knew, alot has changed there is no payout system. Please continue to spew [censored] about how you were such a contributing member and how you are missed oh so dearly!

I

imported_Lady Narsil

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Heres what I see.....

[/ QUOTE ]

See you understand! We get our scrolls and yes we do roll on them! Most of the time they are eaten! As for the 25's last night the people who did need them got them. And all of our 110's either get dispelled on a horde or sit on our Guild House floor and rot away...if we gave so many scrolls away who would spawn for us to kill!?!

As for Rabbit's response...I've seen some of your members running around in the most horrid suits...some are even xp fs deaths...so don't give me the [censored]...we have one of the leaders from Tax that was allied and knows all about the shady [censored] that Garton pulls with his "guild fund".

Narsil you weren't [censored] in BC ever. As for the BC that you knew, alot has changed there is no payout system. Please continue to spew [censored] about how you were such a contributing member and how you are missed oh so dearly!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I will say it nice and slow so you get it this time. I never said I was missed nor how I contributed so much to BC so get a hold of yourself. I also said I know they stopped the payout system and started rolling before I ever left so read the post before you open your mouth and try to reply. I also happen to know that our old GM in BC got a lot of money from the spawns we all did as a group. The 120's that we didn't get were put away and sold as well as the stat scrolls and gold in our guild fund. Some went to pay for our guild needs like vent and such but the rest lined the pockets of our GM, so before you go bashing Garton and how he runs his guild get the facts.

O

Officerdg

<blockquote><hr>

Every guild on Great lakes knew about the harrower being up

[/ QUOTE ]

I beg to differ! We didnt know!! had we known we would have been there. We found out when a guildy went to hythloth and found all the gold on the ground that someone had done a harry!

Do you honestly believe half the [censored] that spews from that big ass pie hole in yer face?

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, you are right...after they beat us down once, got grouped and beat them down multiple times...ya, they all seemed to log, and those who didn't fought from the house with "pvp's finest" nature's fury's lol

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw...had to throw this in...Ghost, u chump! Not even a hey, what's up...pfft :p

I

Itari BC

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Every guild on Great lakes knew about the harrower being up

[/ QUOTE ]

I beg to differ! We didnt know!! had we known we would have been there. We found out when a guildy went to hythloth and found all the gold on the ground that someone had done a harry!

Do you honestly believe half the [censored] that spews from that big ass pie hole in yer face?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I told about 3 of your guildmates at Yew Gate while I was on my blue...hell that was even before the Mini was below half life!

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

The guild fund is used to buy items that are needed, ie regs, some arties like rbc, vet robes, kasa (thing to help new guild mates), and barb kits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not forget about armor or jewelry pieces droped, as I seem to remember a BC looting an insured orney about 8 months ago, and a new one purchased from a vendor after BC looted it, and if someone is in a guild and takes something it is the guild who should give it back or suffer, anywho, the orney was bought with guild funds and replaced.

Here BC drink the kool-aid first then I promise I will after you do

MaxTDR

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Such a rude person, doesn't even say hi to his "humble" beginnings...I guess when you get B c-uketh, you get that way :p

I

Itari BC

<blockquote><hr>

Such a rude person, doesn't even say hi to his "humble" beginnings...I guess when you get B c-uketh, you get that way :p

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll always be my redneck TDR friend...who else shoots squirrels from their computer desk while playing UO?

I

imported_The_Dude_

Yes jd did make money off of BC. How else would someone pay for the tools? Do I care? NO. In a guild like BC if u cannot make money u need to quit. There is several ways.

LOL i hope that JAmartin guy is talking about the time i looted a XV faction guys suit in sl base. None of it was insured. Just like there was no crimson or quiver of infinity. Maybe there was but i guess the guy who looted it left the orny the suit the crystalline ring. Must not have needed the 60+ mill. It made me smile getting the icqs and getting called all sorts of names.

C

CheezWhiz

I have no idea who you are or any of your characters but I do have a suggestion, when you make a new character and are struggling for a name here is one that fits: NoClass

Suits you, don't you think?

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

I have no idea who you are or any of your characters but I do have a suggestion, when you make a new character and are struggling for a name here is one that fits: NoClass

Suits you, don't you think?

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. Saddly though its not just an in game persona, this is the same fella that made fun of a guildmates friend getting wounded in Iraq. Quality BC material. We can only hope that by keeping him entertained in UO that our efforts will reduce the chances of him finding a woman stupid enough to procreate with him thereby eliminating his foulness from the gene pool.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe the payout system has changed in BC, but it still stands that the JD and other made alot of gold off the meatshields.

As far as XV goes, it was a decided by the orginial members of XV to have a guild roll on 120's for the purchase of supplies and other items for the guild. Did BC ever supply it's members regs or supplies to pvp, I seriously doubt it. Did the GM of BC ever take a new guildy and buy them a suit to start them out with??? I doubt it. I still have a couple pieces of armour from the first barb kits that were bought and burnt while i was in XV, so blow your smoke somewhere else

N

Not_An_Archer

<blockquote><hr>

BC had 23 people at the harrower with 5 tamers. That makes 18...XV had 35 at there harrower. So stfu before you post. People can claim BC is dieing of BC doesnt own the shard. We do what we want when we want. Noone raids us we have to raid everyone else or we get no action. Keep farming for that armor garton.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wha, stop the short bus. well im glad you can count. Im sure you had to use your fingers and your toes. Who cares if bc thinks the own gl. I for one have a life,an dont sit on this computer day and night. Then again, if i had a big mouth like you, I guess thats all I could do.
But when I do get the chance to play this game. I do like to do other things than pvp. can i ask where is it fair, when bc gets all the 120's from raiding people. sure some of thier player are petty leet. but then again. if others got the chance to get 120's to im sure they would be leet too.see thats where bc has the upper hand. yea, let take them so they dont get the chance to be as good as us.
Sins im a trammie, then i hope they will start leting us spawn in tram.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't begin to tell you how much BC gives back to guildies...seems a while back we used the guild fund to buy Crimsons for all active members and transfer tokens when we went to Baja to help a member out with an IDOC.

Spin it from the outside as you have no clue...

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll always be my redneck TDR friend...who else shoots squirrels from their computer desk while playing UO?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmmm, squirrel stew.