• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT - patriots going undefeated!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
slow down there hero, we know ur passionate about pitbulls, no need to pull out the sharpie and throw a uo logo on ur arm.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cowboys??? well that has already been proven to be no challange...

had to throw this in, romo has already been proven to also choke in the playoffs when the game is on the line.

Tom Brady 4tw?

G

*smiles* We will see. I am betting they will meet again. I hope for it.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

romo has already been proven to also choke in the playoffs when the game is on the line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given it was only his 6th NFL start, I'd say he deserves a break from that 1 play. Not to Mention the guy has already broken nuerous Cowboy records after only 18 NFL starts. How amazing is that?!?!? How many QB's do you know to break franchise records in his first year? This Romo guy is already a Legend, and his book has just begun. Come Feburary, the entire world will be in total shock.