• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Operation Lover's Quarrel Starts NOW

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
As you all know, recently our waters have become littered with pirates seeking to plunder all that we hold dear in our lands.

My information-gathering group, the MILFs, have told me that there is one clan on the seas that is worse than any other clan … the Long clan. Long Tongue, Long Finger, Long Toe and the oft-whispered about Long Hook … these are the titles they are given and the names they use to bring the faint of heart to their knees. Even the MILFs, who have SEEN some things, were completely stripped naked of all their defenses. I won’t repeat what they told me but suffice it to say … it was toe-curling. The MILFs have been using all their tricks to gather intelligence on the Long clan. They are really putting out a lot of time and energy to keep the citizens of Moonglow safe.

As soon as I heard this, I knew we had to seek some sort of recompense for the MILFs. It seems the hallowed Hall of Mages has been infiltrated by the Long clan because as soon as I proposed this to the ruling mages, the Long clan replaced their ship’s flag with a new one … a large pink flag with a big red heart in the center. They are now known as the Lover clan!

Therefore … I, Governor Maith Ceol, hereby issues a Letter of Marque to those who are brave enough to face the Lover clan. You are authorized to destroy and plunder all ships belonging to the Lover clan with extreme prejudice. It is imperative that we learn how many Lovers are laying in wait. Moonglow’s best scientists will extrapolate this information from the one thing the pirates have with them at all times, no. matter. what. Their hats.

The Ruling Undermages of Moonglow (RUM) have authorized a one-time payment of 25 million gold pieces. They hope this will spur reluctant heroes to action. All those who drop off a Lover hat at Verity Manor (just south of Moonglow) will have their names brought before RUM who will choose a random name to receive a reward of 10 million gold pieces. The privateer who rids our seas of the most Lovers will receive a reward of 15 million gold pieces.

This Letter of Marque will be officially recognized ONLY during Operation Lover’s Quarrel, which starts immediately and ends as soon as they all die in 10 days time on May 25th.

The MILFs will be able to inspect the hats in an official and private healing ceremony before the hats are returned to their rightful owners after the award ceremony. RUM has also offered them shelter at the Moonglow Spa & Retreat for as long as they feel they need it and, of course, they will continue to draw their weekly stipend as they recover their strength.

Good luck to all of you!

• OPERATION LOVER’S QUARREL BEGINS IMMEDIATELY
  • ENDS SATURDAY, MAY 25TH (server down Sunday morning)
  • DROP HATS FROM THE “LOVER” CLAN IN THE MAILBOX AT VERITY MANOR
  • RANDOM DRAWING FOR: 10 MILLION GP
  • MOST LOVER HATS: 15 MILLION GP
  • Your hats will be returned after the award ceremony

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
If anyone finds a "Tori" hat does not matter if of the Long family I will pay 1 mil for that hat up to 10 mil. So if 10 people get one they each get a million if only one finds one they get the whole purse of 10 mil.