• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old timers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pure awesomeness ! Why didn't we hear of this before ?

And why remain silent when you seem to know more about the thing I figured was Xorinia in the first place ? I never played the older ultimas, I was too young back then...

But I still met a wisp AI at 4 AM who told me the words to the armageddon spell... and that blackrock gem that no seer knew where it came from or what was its use... how was I supposed to know that THE blackrock GEM was something very important... Why noone talks about that and the fact that its shards reapeared later on , found of dark wisp bodies ?

Sanctioned and ***ORDAINED?!*** by WHOM ? The cabal purports itself as Xorinia's hand on sosaria ?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm lets see...

A counsil of a race of being in Star wars ?

Or in your own words :

Yes, The Zog Cabal is in the alliance "The Undarian Council" composed of
The Zog Cabal
The Followers of Armageddon
The Wandering Healers

Wandering healers ?

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Not sure why he won't admit it, but ACB WAS in fact PoV back then. I spoke with Sexecutioner today, and he confirmed it! In fact, it turns out that at that time, he was also running a baker? And had bread deliveries to many large guilds on Atlantic.

I really miss those days...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I'm a genius man, now gimme a job :bored: I'll do boring scripts all day long if needed be... just keep me away from Google Inc... they're coming to get me I tell you...

I could be a good waterboy too, people see me and get thirsty... dunno if thats a curse but thats the only thing I can sell...

I dunno when I will do it but the game I will setup will make WoW look like a thorn in the foot. I also have plans for atlantic, since its figuratively mine I tought I'd spread some jam on the table... lets not spill the bean sauce because we want the last bite huh ? Maybe if I didn't know what Und-arian stands for I would perhaps be less aprehensive and arrogant...

Ahhhh, life. I'm so happy in life for those that wonder... what a freakin great idea it was to create that thing !

B

Bismarck4889

I wish you well in your search for answers as well as your old friends.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and for their prosperity I quote :

Ballade of a hero

"Hail to all, friends, I' m Robin, minstrel of the Order of the Loremasters.This is the story of one my Great Friend that unlucky now is not with us.He was a great hero for me and I want that his name will remember from all. I hope that you can help me..."
-Robin the Bard

Lyrics of Ballade of a hero:
Where are you, Krelij of Papua, warrior with the green armor,
We was still young when
We play in the swamp and already
Alligators and snakes, toad and tentacles
Fled when heard the whistling of our blades.

Where are you, Krelij of Papua, Minstrel of the Virtues,
I remember when together we played
Notes of peace and notes of war
And the mind of monsters and animals
Subdued at the our will.

Where are you, Krelij of Papua, slayer of undeads,
more fast than a cougar you ran in the streets of Trinsic
and in a only instant on zombie and skeletors, lich and spectres you swooped down
and they powerless scream while you wounded at death them.

Where are you Krelij of Papua, master and friend,
Robin the merry only now understand it, and while you cast your last spell
I write this glorious words that never will forget you.

Against the efreety you are gone
Only with your knife, like you had begin.
Strong of your courage neither this time you was subdued
Because the flame of your spirit burn
More intense than the fire of the elemental.

Unfortunately the silence of the death by now is come on you
But the music that for long time we have play
Thanks to the supreme Mother, the dear Compassion,
forever will take you in your way whispering in your tought
happy notes come from a better world.

-Robin the Bard

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The Memorial Garden
Written by Kanmare
Wednesday, 03 June 2009 00:00
I started planting the memorial garden today. I know it has been a long time since the service, but I have had so much trouble getting started on things.. I am tired, but not sick. I do not understand that dream. It comes back every night, always the same, sometimes from a different viewpoint. Is someone trying to tell me something? Warn me? Am I missing something important?

I have been near the crystal in the middle.

I have been each of the victims and felt the pain of their deaths upon my person as well as in my conscience. Pain is not new to me but death? That is something a person should feel but once.

I have been each of the black things although I dont know what to call them. The feeling of killing in cold blood chills me to the bone and repulses me from my own being.

The only role I have not been.. is the leader in that ceremony. Perhaps someone is still looking after me. I do not know whether my poor mind could take the torture of ordering those innocent deaths.That is something I will NEVER do! I could not order another's death. As Truth is my guide, I never have and never will. Life is so sacred.. how any could enjoy the killing - I will never understand. I always wake feeling dirty and as if I have been.. turned inside out and.. and.. violated! A bath is not enough. What do I do?

*wrings hands in despair*

By the Virtues, make it stop!

PLEASE make it stop.

I have seen torture in the past.. but nothing like this. Those memories pale in the face of this.

At least the flashbacks I had are not troubling me at the moment. Yet is the pain and the screaming and the horrid yellow eyes any different to the faces and the blood and the terror of that time? I have dealt with that old pain for so long. Does pain simply stack up until it tears you apart? Or does new pain replace the old and allow it to be buried for all time. I hope there is a good reason for this and that I will know it soon.Or it could be that there will be nothing left in here to know the Truth of the revelation that this holds.
I will get you *#$*@* ! I know worse torture than this, it'll be a pleasure to share, all in my mind where if you talk about it you'll go straight to the nuts asylum, but it wont be an asylum for you ; oh no it won't.

When I am finished with you, you will beg for me to attack you physically, or your dignity, so you can sue me for exposing you so, but it's all an illusion is it ? Who's the brighter man now, who will guide you like you used to be.

It must be hard not to be able to cry anymore, I know from experience...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm obviously not talking about a human or anything you can imagine, at least not yet... I'll refrain from commenting for your honor.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Besides, I'm just making it CLEAR that I am on to SOMETHING. And that I have been fighting its influence everywhere in the galaxy for 11 years.

When it manifests itself, and all of it jumps in your face, you're going to wish I had not lived so much hardships and that my mind was given means to finally put it to rest.

I am running out of gold coins again, I eat about one meal everyday, thats when I can call it a meal... my car is breaking up and its the only thing I own. To be completely ironic, it's an EAGLE.

Laugh all you can, it's coming our way, and its nothing like anyone can imagine, it's not just you... I'm its first target, you're probably not far behind.

I should have understood way sooner...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do remember ACB was part of PoV for a while... I hope he's doing well...

Here's some more food for tought...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F74ofor-ij4&feature=related

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still blinded are we ?

The official plot
The game picks up just after the end of Ultima VIII in which the Avatar is transported to a Guardian-controlled Britannia, but somehow in the beginning of Ultima IX the Avatar returns to Earth for an unspecified amount of time before getting back to Britannia. He arrives in Britannia on a mountain overlooking the Guardian's keep in Terfin. Before he can overcome disorientation, a Wyrmguard takes a dragon up and incinerates him.

Then there is the dark throne room scene with the Guardian in shadow talking to Lord Blackthorn. Blackthorn is pleased after apparently seeing the Avatar's death but the Guardian realizes that he was teleported away just in the nick of time by someone, who must be at the castle of Stonegate. Blackthorn wants to go after him but the Guardian instructs him to wait because he wants the Avatar to see how he has been destroying Britannia and wants the Avatar to despair.

The Avatar is brought to Stonegate by Hawkwind the Seer (from Ultima IV), who gives him a brief rundown of what has happened since he left for the Serpent Isle. Great columns have appeared throughout the land, and their malignant influence has caused plagues, famine, and other natural disasters. Under their power, the people of Britannia have twisted the Virtues into mockeries of their true meaning.

As the quest progresses the Avatar learns that the Guardian has stolen the Runes of the Virtues and twisted them into the glyphs that form the heart of the columns (also true in the original plot). Most of the game consists of traveling through the dungeons to recover the glyphs and to visit the Shrines of the Virtues to meditate and cleanse them, making the game not so dissimilar to Ultima IV in this respect, with the one difference that the game requires visiting the columns and shrines in a fixed order. Eventually, as the game progresses it is revealed that the Guardian is nothing other than the dark half of the Avatar himself, and the only way to save Britannia is for the Avatar to ascend to a higher plane, taking the Guardian with him, which is accomplished via an Armageddon spell cast behind a Barrier of Life.

As previously mentioned, this plot has many glaring inconsistencies that longtime fans of the series have refused to accept into the Ultima canon.[citation needed] Pieces of the original plot described below can be found peeking through in many places, most notably in the full motion video cutscenes that were produced with the original plot in mind.

[edit] The original plot
The beginning of the game is more or less the same as the beginning of the actual Ultima IX release, except that the Avatar never actually returns to Earth after his sojourn in Pagan in Ultima VIII. Just as in the official plot, there are also columns created by the Guardian with malignant influence. Further, Lord British has become enfeebled and left government of the kingdom in the hands of a tribunal consisting of the lords of the cities of Moonglow, Britain, and Jhelom, but they have proved unable to deal with the crises and have fractured into mutually distrustful city-states that are, at the time the Avatar arrives, at the brink of war.

Of course, the Guardian is behind all of this, orchestrating these events, with the aid of Lord Blackthorn, but few within the kingdom suspect this. Among those suspicious is Samhayne, a benevolent smuggler of contraband and food supplies to the various cities. Residing in Asylum, formerly known as Buccaneer's Den, Samhayne enlists the aid of the Avatar to find proof of these shadowy manipulations that are causing Britannia to disintegrate. With the help of his longtime friends Shamino and Iolo and Samhayne's protegé Raven, they uncover Lord Blackthorn secretly advising members of the council and goading them to war. Blackthorn is unmasked just as the armies of the council have taken the field of battle. He is eventually caught later on at Terfin, and executed at Lord British's command, but the Guardian escapes.

The Avatar and Lord British then travel to Stonegate for the final confrontation with the Guardian, but after it appears that they successfully kill him, they are told that it is not enough. The columns that the Guardian created have embedded themselves too deeply within the very fabric of Britannia itself, and soon they will destroy the world, funneling the power of its destruction back into the Guardian, resurrecting him and making him stronger yet. The only way to destroy the Guardian now would be to extinguish the life force of Britannia itself, but the people may be saved by evacuating them to the island of Skara Brae and using the power of the Runes of Virtue to protect them. The Ritual of Armageddon is cast, Britannia is destroyed, along with the Guardian and Lord British, but the Avatar ascends to a higher plane by the power of the spell, and the populace that was evacuated to Skara Brae is protected by the Runes and they live on, to find another world to call their own. The "Bob White plot" specifically compares the destruction of Britannia and the island of Skara Brae flying off into space with the Roger Dean paintings from the album Yessongs.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just LOVE how my thread has more reads than the UHALL *MUST READ* sticky...

Haaa... this is way too much fun, I hope someone sues me for being a heartbroken kid with virtuous emotions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf09qUVzEBk

If I really sit down, and feel... focus inside so I can hear all your hearts beating again for a common passion.

I cry, with my eyes wide open, and there is no end to the tears that flow.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So indeed the OES has been revived... teh original stone was moved from Hallisters, he actually moved to do something... thats quite a feat.

It's hard to admit he had a little bening for Azalin.

It must be hard to laugh without the ebon skull...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO was like the Wild West in its early days, everything seemed fairplay and you took your life in your hands when you left town; does that still exist in today's UO?

Calvin: That's something we're going to try to do in two pieces. We're going to have an announcement after this launch about another piece that will turn UO back into the Wild, Wild West that everyone wants. But before that, within the Stygian Abyss, there are areas that are Player vs. Player combat that, are, I'll just go ahead and say it, where the "Care Bears" have to travel. As you are going from one place to another, yeah it's all fine. But The Abyss is not a place you travel alone. I think that's what players have been missing a lot. Also, there are more challenges for the brain that aren't handholding exercises. You're going to have to go and find and do some discovery. I think a lot of things that the players say they want we've as a production team gone and said "We're going to give it to you our way and remind you of what Ultima Online was like."
I'm not buying it... I'll have it my way.:gee:

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My good old friend Tiffric the wise, turned to a farce and trampled on by the FoA...

Please don't try to console me.

Hey H-ALL-ISHTAR, you're supposed to be my friend, when are you going to talk and explain to us all the truth.

Attachments

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And going up there is a suprisingly clear floor... theres no necromancy signs up there, or is there ?

Lets follow IBN Shaun to his house shall we ?

Attachments

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'll do even better, we'll use another accessible runebook on the wisp level, and we'll find here a rune to Virul-Lord's house, a good friend of IBN Shaun... Why do I bring us here, its because he was the one to "acquire" the AMT when Tiffric died (or got assasinated in the game plot, for those who like the bit of fantasy).

Why he got it, noone knows, who was really IBN Shaun, noone knows...

I can affirm that it was against GreyPawn's will that the AMT was transfered. If Jenny, lady of the tower, or many others did not get it and this shady guy had it given to him directly by the gods, no questions asked, no conditions apposed.

He was about a month old in the guild, noone really knew him, but he received promotions in guild rank to emissary and he would be furiously active in recruiting ; this all happened unusually fast.

Then Tiffric started to complain about him... Then I complained about him. Why would he get the AMT while he had clearly not the experience or even any desire to uphold Tiffrics community vision.

Who will tell the truth the first ? You alone will be forgiven, because I cannot forgive what I do not know... and I clearly do not know everything.

Aldroud Claven was husband to Jenny, see earlier in thread for reference. This is all inter-linked. They all lived in texas, they knew some OSI members... many of whom are terribly rich, do you fear them too ? Or are you standing along with me refusing to fight for whatever reason ? No black, no white.

You can be the avatar of legend, ascension is not a violent path.

We had EM Kanmare saying such things, everyone was cheering !

Attachments

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom was stolen from the Gargoyles, and late when Lord British was rescued from Dungeon Doom, the Underworld was wracked with earthquakes and subterranean eruptions. Much of the Gargish land was destroyed and many were killed. They blamed the Avatar for these events, naming him/her An Bal Sil Fer: False Prophet. They believed the only way to save their world was to sacrificially slay the Avatar.

Following the guidance of their Book of Prophecies, they invaded Britannia and captured each of the Shrines of Virtue. The Moonstones were stolen from their resting places and bound to the shrines with magical energies. Although many knights sought to rout the Gargoyles from the shrines, none were victorious.

The Avatar was tricked by the Gargoyles, who sent a Moongate to Earth and lured him/her to the Underworld. The Avatar was rescued by Iolo, Shamino and Dupre before the sacrifice could take place, but returned later. With Beh Lem assisting the party, the Avatar made a deal with Lord Draxinusom: if the Avatar could not find a way to save the Gargoyle world within a certain period of time, return the Codex to the Gargoyles, or the Avatar would willingly be sacrificed. To seal the contract, the Avatar wore the Amulet of Submission.

The war ended when the Avatar, following the instructions of the Codex itself after being sent by the Gargoyles' own Shrine of Singularity, returned the Codex to the Void. Both Lord British and Lord Draxinusom were initially angered by this, but when they both viewed the Codex together it showed them something that has never officially been revealed. The two races made peace.

The Underworld continued to crumble, so the Gargoyles relocated to Britannia. Lord British granted them the island of Terfin to settle on, though they were welcome to live in other cities as free citizens.

The integration of the Gargoyles into Britannian society gave rise to an anti-Gargoyle organisation, known in Ultima VII as The Britannian Purity League.
Will you become a gargoyle, avatar ?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.”

~~J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
It's interesting to see things really are old, in a most fractal way.

Nicodemus is a very powerful and old mage living near Yew, who assists the Avatar during Ultima VI and Ultima VII. He also regularly talks with the Time Lord through his enchanted Hourglass.
The Avatar met Nicodemus the first time in Ultima VI in his house in the Deep Forest. Nicodemus sold him the usual repertoire of spells and reagents, and as well was the only mage capable of selling the very powerful magical staves.

When the Guardian began to disturb the magic in Britannia, Nicodemus was affected as well, and went mad, selling his Hourglass after it lost its enchantment. He was still that way when the Avatar met him again in Ultima VII, where he still offered his usual services. Actually, Nicodemus had locked himself into his house in his last clear moments to prevent any real damage coming from him. However, when the Avatar needed him to re-enchant the Hourglass to breach the barrier around the Sphere Generator, Nicodemus was unable to do so because of his madness. Only after the destruction of the Tetrahedron Generator, he regained his sanity and was able to help the Avatar by renewing the enchantment.

[edit] Trivia Nicodemus also wrote a book about the game Knight's Bridge.
In Ultima VI it is said that the blue star on the brow means that Nicodemus acknowledges someone as worthy. Funnily enough, he himself loses his blue star by Ultima VII.
Retrieved from "http://ultima.wikia.com/wiki/Nicodemus"

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was such a revelation to learn that Richard Gariott was a good friend of Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, that they drew much inspiration from them.

Many roleplayers ridiculed me back then for impersonating Raistlin, and it seems that indeed I was able to hold the role until the end, because I still insist that Atlantic was destroyed and replaced by an illusion.

"Bupu rolled over to face him. Her eyes were red, her nose swollen. Tears streaked down her dirty face. She snuffled and wiped her hand across her nose. 'I don't want to leave you. I want to go with you,' she said brokenly, 'but- oh -I will miss my people!' Sobbing, she buried her face in her hands.
A look of infinite tenderness touched Raistlin's face, a look no one in his world would ever see. He reached out and stroked Bupu's coarse hair, knowing what it felt like to be weak and miserable, an object of ridicule and pity.
'Bupu,' he said, 'you have been a good and true friend to me. You saved my life and the lives of those I care about. Now you will do one last thing for me, little one. Go back. I must travel roads that will be dark and dangerous before the end of my long journey. I can not ask you to go with me.'"

"Bupu looked at him sadly, then -greatly daring- she caught his hand in hers and kissed it swiftly. She turned away, her head bowed, sobbing bitterly.
Raistlin stepped forward. He laid his hand on her head. If I have any power at all, Great One, he said inside himself, power that has not yet been revealed to me, grant that this little one goes through her life in safety and happiness."
Ever wonder who Raistlin called "great one ?" Illuvatar ? There is no "great one" in the dragonlance mythology, it's gods and godesses...

Does Raistlin beleive in the divine, unintelligible creator ?

"'I? Turn my back on the world?' Astinus's voice rolled around the library as the thunder had rolled previously. 'I am the world, as you well know, old friend! Countless times I have been born! Countless deaths I have died! Every tear shed- mine have flowed! Every drop of blood spilled- mine has drained! Every agony, every joy felt has been mine to share!
'I sit with my hand on the Sphere of Time, the sphere you made for me, old friend, and I travel the length and breadth of this world chronicling its history. I have committed the blackest deeds! I have made the noblest sacrifices. I am human, elf, and ogre. I am male and female. I have born children. I have murdered children. I saw you as you were. I see you as you are. If I seem cold and unfeeling, it is because that is how I survive without losing my sanity! My passion goes into my words. Those who read my books know what it is to have lived in any time, in any body that ever walked this world.'" ((Astinus talking to Raistlin)
How interesting... remember ?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Berem (137 AC - 352 AC) was born of a farming family, isolated on the farm outside of the city of Neraka. He had one twin sister named Jasla whom was his best and only friend.

Berem looked like a middle-aged Human with a long gray beard that goes down over his chest and white hair after his imprisonment with the Dwarves, he would later shave that off. His eyes were blue, with a childlike expression as if seeking something. He was tall, had smooth hands, and tanned skin, young appearance, weathered face, and a mute. Berem was known never to speak with anyone for fear of revealing himself to the Dragonarmies. He was shy, be on the fringes of groups, always watching and listening, and ready to bolt at the first sign of danger. Even after all of this, he was still a very strong, hard worker that was very skilled at everything that he set his mind to. With the green gemstone embedded in his chest, he is immortal.

Early Life
As he was growing up, his only friend in life was his sister Jasla. They would work on the farm together, and after their work was done play together. Some nights they both would stay awake all night with clubs in hand as wolves prowled around their farm. His mother taught him and Jasla how to read and write, not letting them become illiterate.

Sometime before 157 AC, their mother and father become extremely ill and the chores and running of the farm fell up the both of them. Berem watched as this seemed to age Jasla severely, turning her hair gray, and face pinched and wrinkled. During the spring of 157 AC, Berem and Jasla were out hunting and they found broken columns with gems embedded in them in a strange place. Berem immediately got down and attempted to take a large green gem from the column with his knife, thinking only that if he got this what good he could do for the family and Jasla. Jasla tried to stop her brother from taking the large green gem, and in the scuffle the gem got scratched. This enraged Berem who pushed her down onto one of the columns. A sharp rock on the column pierced her temple, killing her instantly and that is when Takhisis had the gem imbedded into his chest. Jasla, now a spirit in the column, yelled for him to flee and he immediately ran from the area.

Wandering Years
Over the many years that followed, he wandered every corner of Ansalon, dieing many times over but always coming back to life. Eventually he was capture by dwarves of Thorbardin and held in their prison for over fifty years. During this imprisonment, Takhisis lost track of him and wasn't able to find him. When he was released in 348 AC Takhisis knew almost immediately that he was on the surface again and his running would begin again.

War of the Lance
When the War of the Lance broke out across Ansalon, Takhisis had all of her spies searching hard to located and capture Berem. The green gemstone embedded in his chest was actually part of the Foundation Stone of the Temple of Istar, now known as the Temple of Darkness. Eventually Berem was accidentally captured and imprisoned in Pax Tharkas in 351 AC. Then, when Pax Tharkas was under attack by the Heroes of the Lance, Eben Shatterstone took Berem and tried to escape, but the defense mechanism was triggered and it fell, crushing them both. Berem though, would later be seen by Sturm Brightblade and Tanis Half-Elven at Goldmoon and Riverwind's wedding.

From there, Berem traveled east to Flotsam, where he hired on with a pirate captain named Maquesta Kar-Thon. At first he was a simple deck swab, but Maq could see the great skills in him and she would make him her new helmsman on the Perechon. When the Heroes of the Lance show up on his ship a couple months after he hired on, Berem was greatly surprised but kept his mouth shut. He would eventually sail the ship away from Flotsam with the Dragon Highlord Kitiara Uth Matar hot on their heels. He ended up driving the ship into the Maelstrom and sinking it along with the entire crew.

Eventually he would make it back to the surface with Tanis and company near the city of Kalaman. He would journey with them to the dark city of Neraka. While in route to the city, Berem ran from the group trying to escape, but Flint Fireforge stayed on him like a bloodhound. When running through Godshome, Flint suffered a heart attack and Berem stopped to check on him. Tanis caught up then and thought he saw Berem killing Flint so he drove his sword through the Everman's chest killing him, but Berem raised to his feet again.

The Companions made it to the city, and Berem and a friend of his named Caramon Majere made it to Jasla. She called to Berem to come to her, but Caramon's brother Raistlin Majere prevented him. Raistlin eventually let him go and Berem answered her call, running to her and falling into her arms, which was the broken column. Berem was killed and together their spirits were able to leave Krynn and seal away the Dark Queen.
Istar, ishtar, coincidence ?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's just now getting interesting...

Beren (also known as Beren Erchamion, "the One-handed", and Beren Camlost, "the Empty-handed") is a fictional character in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium. He appears in The Silmarillion.

He was the son of Emeldir and Barahir, a Man of the royal House of Bëor of Dorthonion. His romance with the Elf Lúthien is one of the great stories of the Elder Days.

The Battle of Sudden Flame occurred during Beren's youth, bringing about the ruin of his kingdom. Thenceforward the young Beren lived with his father and ten loyal followers in the highlands of Dorthonion, at Tarn Aeluin, and they performed many acts of bravery, to the great frustration of Morgoth, the Dark Lord of Angband. After the ruin of the Outlaws of Dorthonion, Beren exacted revenge on the murderer of his father, Barahir, and led a life of solitary outlaw with the aid of animals until he had established such a high reputation that the price on his head was equal to that on Fingon, high king of the Noldor elves. Beren had also recovered the ring of Barahir, a present given to his father by Finrod Felegund, who offered the ring as a symbol of his aid to Barahir and all of his descendants for Barahir's rescue of Finrod when he was surrounded. This ring was passed down eventually to Aragorn. Beren was forced from the land of his birth by Sauron and Draugluin as they completely defiled Dorthonion. He crossed a path of terror, passing an impenetrable boundary by the will of fate, into Doriath, where he saw and fell in love with Lúthien, princess of the Sindar and daughter of Thingol and Melian.

Thingol haughtily refused to give Lúthien's hand in marriage. He said that he would only allow the marriage if Beren recovered one of the Silmarils, the three hallowed jewels which the Noldor Elves had lost to Morgoth, from the Iron Crown of Morgoth. The task was intended to be impossible, but Beren and Lúthien, with the aid of Finrod of Nargothrond and Huan the Great Hound (both of whom died protecting Beren), braved many perils (even besting Sauron, then Morgoth's most powerful lieutenant) and finally reached Angband and came before Morgoth. Beren was able to capture a Silmaril when Lúthien had made the Dark Lord fall asleep through her singing. He then attempted to take another Silmaril from Morgoth's crown, but the tip of his dagger Angrist broke and cut Morgoth. When they wanted to escape from Angband, the great wolf Carcharoth, whom Morgoth had bred, attacked them. Beren held out the Silmaril, hoping that its radiance would avert the beast, but he was mistaken. Carcharoth bit off his hand swallowed it and the Silmaril (thus Beren was called Erchamion, One-hand), and proceeded to run rampant through Doriath. Lúthien and the unconscious Beren were rescued by the Eagles of Manwë. They eventually returned to Thingol, where Beren claimed that he was holding the Silmaril in his hand; when he showed the king the stump of his arm, the king was moved to compassion for Beren. Beren participated in the hunting of Carcharoth, in which the beast was slain and the Silmaril recovered; the quest was accomplished, but Beren was mortally wounded.

Lúthien's love for Beren was so strong that, hearing of his death, she laid down and died. Her soul went to the Halls of Mandos, where she moved Mandos to pity through her singing. Both she and Beren were restored to life, but both of them would die the death of Men, and go beyond the walls of Arda to a place unknown. Thus Beren and Lúthien lived again, and dwelt on Tol Galen in the middle of the river Adurant in Ossiriand. There they stayed apart from other mortals; Beren was involved with the events of the First Age only one further time, when he waylaid a group of Dwarves who had destroyed Doriath and stolen the Nauglamír in which the Silmaril was set.

Lúthien bore Beren a son, named Dior, Thingol's heir, considered to be one of the fairest beings to ever live, for in him flowed the blood of Men, Elves and Maiar (Ainur). Through his descendants, the blood of Beren and of Lúthien was preserved among the Eldar and the Edain.

The story of Beren and Lúthien, though mentioned only briefly in The Lord of the Rings, was a central part of the legendarium. Tolkien once referred to it as "the kernel of the mythology". He went on to say that it "arose from a small woodland glade filled with 'hemlock'", which he visited while serving in the Humber Garrison in 1918 (during World War I).

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last BNN transcript...

Abrupt ending ?

Drenon Quick:
Thank you Lilia. I'm here with Minax the dark witch. Lady Minax, the journey was harrowing, but we are truly grateful for this opportunity to speak you here and now.

Minax:
Another reporter, what a treat.

Drenon Quick:
You've had ample time to react to Lord British's plans of retreating to a new and safer realm. What will you do in response?

Minax:
Lord British sings a lovely little tune, but in truth what is he saying? He's saying I've won. This pathetic land is actually mine. Which is all good and well of course, but you can tell wee Lord British that his escape will be but short lived. I'll yet see him sitting on his tiny throne as he watches his realm burn. His kingdom will turn to ash before his very eyes and I'll enjoy a hearty laugh as he weeps with helpless impotence.

Drenon Quick:
Well, I suppose we all need goals. What's next for the conquering Minax?

Minax:
I've an empty feeling inside, something's missing. This has been a hollow victory as long as Lord British yet lives. And then there's Dupre and Shamino. I've a special kind of pain in mind for that meddlesome ranger. Oh! and one cannot forget the lovely Malabelle. I look forward to a nice long chat with her over a steaming pot of fresh tea and perhaps some scones. Hmmm, no, maybe I'll just hunt her down like the treacherous dog she is. Though in saying that, I feel I have done a great disservice to dogs everywhere. Ahh, well, they'll get over it.

Drenon Quick:
You seem to have mixed feelings about Malabelle. Are you divided as to the fate you intend for her?

Minax:
Divided is a good beginning, beyond a doubt. Followed then by quartered and so on 'til just tiny little, but then you'll have a big mess to cleanup and no one wants that. Perhaps it's truly best if we just talk. You hear that dear Malabelle? Come home to Minax, it'll make everything alright.

Drenon Quick:
I'm sure we all eagerly await word of the prodigal daughter's return.

Minax:
Blech.

Drenon Quick:
Eh, right. Well it looks like we're out of time, any final thoughts before we close Lady Minax?

Minax:
Just this. I'll be seeing you British. I'll be seeing you real soon. If you think you've escaped my vengeance you're sadly mistaken. Sleep well in your little cocoon sweet butterfly.

Drenon Quick:
Right, then, yes, thank you Lady Minax. Lilia back to you at BNN central.

Minax:
Keeonean, the previous reporter's fallen off his stake, replace him at once.

Keeonean:
It would be a pleasure Mistress, drop your sword Drenon. You're outnumbered and trapped.

Lilia Morgan:
Drenon? Drenon are you there? We seem to have lost contact as soon as we know more, BNN will bring you the details. Back to you Bundor.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_3t-CHBZs&feature=related

In my memory I will always see
the town that I have loved so well
Where our school played ball by the gasyard wall
and we laughed through the smoke and the smell
Going home in the rain, running up the dark lane
past the jail and down behind the fountain
Those were happy days in so many, many ways
in the town I loved so well

In the early morning the shirt factory horn
called women from Creggan, the Moor and the Bog
While the men on the dole played a mother's role,
fed the children and then trained the dogs
And when times got tough there was just about enough
But they saw it through without complaining
For deep inside was a burning pride

There was music there in the Derry air
like a language that we all could understand
I remember the day when I earned my first pay
And I played in a small pick-up band
There I spent my youth and to tell you the truth
I was sad to leave it all behind me
For I learned about life and I'd found a wife

But when I returned how my eyes have burned
to see how a town could be brought to its knees
By the armoured cars and the bombed out bars
and the gas that hangs on to every tree
Now the army's installed by that old gasyard wall
and the damned barbed wire gets higher and higher
With their tanks and their guns, oh my God, what have they done
to the town I loved so well

Now the music's gone but they carry on
For their spirit's been bruised, never broken
They will not forget but their hearts are set
on tomorrow and peace once again
For what's done is done and what's won is won
and what's lost is lost and gone forever
I can only pray for a bright, brand new day

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah and yes I was there for those epic battles... let me tell you the only reason we all died is that 200 people with dragons makes LOTS of lag...

But thats where timelords in silence have lease...

They think they destroyed us, but lemme tell you it wasn't such a big deal as they make it... we were all laughing, and I tought that it was great that so many players rallied and tried to get us...

But it wasn't a fight, like I said they all came in and next time my computer loaded up a frame I was dead, so were we all pretty much, exept they were too sissy to attack our blue allies, and they went a little further away, resed some of us and gave us back our regs, and we got many of their members in the ensuing fight.

So boo Dragons for hyping this up, this wasn't one of the epic battles we had like when we attacked LLTS town, or when we confronted the pluggers. It was just one lame lag assisted GANK. They even used EQ to weaken us, they had it all planned and it was terribly wrong.

The guild had so many houses, it wasn't LLTS that brought our downfall, but the GMs who banned everyone but me.

That brings up the subject again, since I used and abused many bugs, why didn't they ban me. Why the curious stranger gave me many millions, an acount with many good characters and even a house in exchange for my account ? Who is Nick-of-Time ?
Nick-of-Time was a 13-year-old boy rofl...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I was 14... They still were to make us seers, he was also very involved in the FoA, very intelligent and compassionate man.

Our goal was to entertain and give a challenge to the players, we were different from the rest, who were only interested in money. We didn't really take any of this seriously...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happened to Bismark ? He used to show up everyday at the same hour, and then poof he was gone...

Noone will ever know if he died...

What about Miriel ? She was just promoted to news reporter, also disaperared ?

Who would know if she died ?

You still call this a community ?

Hmm... my gift for clanins memorial was never put up, the ems were switched without caring enough to give the story line continuity ?

Oh a MINAX shirt was put there... to add insult to injury, Minax killed clanin. But my honey pot... no, of course not...

Who else disapeared ? Can you guess, or noone cares ?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*reminder, this movie was classified PG-13*

!!!

Rorschach: You see, Doctor, God didn't kill that little girl. Fate didn't butcher her and destiny didn't feed her to those dogs. If God saw what any of us did that night he didn't seem to mind. From then on I knew... God doesn't make the world this way. We do.
Rorschach: A Comedian died last night, and nobody cares. Nobody cares but me.
Rorschach: [reading from journal] Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the *****s and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
Rorschach: Of course. Must protect Veidt's utopia. One more body amongst foundations makes little difference. Well, what are you waiting for? Do it.
[Dr. Manhattan hesitates]
Rorschach: DO IT!
Adrian Veidt: [Nixon finishes his speech on Veidt's TVs] Do you see? It's your super powers retreating from war. I've saved the Earth from hell. We both have. This is as much your victory as it is mine. Now we can return. Do what we were meant to.
Rorschach: We were meant to exact justice! Everyone's gonna know what you've done...
Adrian Veidt: Will they? By exposing me, you would sacrifice the peace so many died for today.
Dan Dreiberg: Peace based on a lie.
Adrian Veidt: But peace! Nonetheless.
Jon Osterman: ...He's right. Exposing Adrian would only doom the world to Nuclear destruction again.
Laurie Juspeczyk: No... we can't do this.
Jon Osterman: On Mars, you taught me the value of life. If we hope to preserve it here, we must remain silent.
Rorschach: Keep your own secrets...
[the others look as Rorscach leaves, then Jon and Adrian make eye contact]
Dan Dreiberg: Don't even think about it.
[Goes after Rorscach]
Dan Dreiberg: Rorscach! Wait.
Rorschach: [Turns] Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon. That's always been the difference between us, Daniel.
[Leaves the building]
Adrian Veidt: I've made myself feel every death... see every innocent face I've murdered to save humanity.
[Turns to Jon]
Adrian Veidt: You understand, don't you?
Jon Osterman: Without condoning... or condemning. I understand.
Rorschach: [Outside, in the snow, Rorscach comes across a copy of Jon standing in the snow] Out of my way. People have to be told.
Jon Osterman: You know I can't let you do that.
Rorschach: Suddenly you discover humanity. Convenient.
[Takes off his mask]
Rorschach: If you'd cared from the start, none of this would've happened.
Jon Osterman: I can change almost anything... but I can't change human nature.
Rorschach: Of course, you must protect Veidt's new Utopia. One more body amongst foundations makes little difference. Well, what are you waiting for? Do it...
[Jon hesitates]
Rorschach: DO IT!
[Jon makes Rorscach explode into a pile of blood]
Dan Dreiberg: NOOOOOOOO!
And last but not least :

Rorschach: Funny, ancient pharaohs looked forward to the end of the world. Hoping the cadavers would rise, and reclaim hearts from golden jars. Must currently be holding breath in anticipation.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With much love,

Ahu (A.k.a Raistlin, Tasslehoff, Samuel, Brainbug, and another name I'm unwilling to reveal in full for now)
Ah yes Sam I knew Fossergrim, although not personally, I appreciated very much his roleplaying and encountered him many times.

I am looking forward to walk once again on the atlantic shard, however my account was hacked, and the other account I played I traded and password was changed a long time ago. When I traded, I didn't get the right credidentials to make it my own, so I got pretty much completely scammed.

Now it's pretty clear to me why that person wanted to get my account... if I only knew. :)

Even with all the complaints I sent EA about my account, there is nothing that could be done they said, I left Sosaria a very frustrated man !
I was going to ask if you were in [TB] Trinsic Borrowers because I remember a Fencer/Thief Named Tasslehoff In Trinsic Borrowers That had another character name rastilin (dunno how its spelled) This was in 2001 or 2002 or so that I used to see him around In bucaneers den tho.. So I guess this was after you were hacked possibly.

I remember Him well because he used to always steal my red fencers spears!! Disarm/*yoink* :(

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, never was in TB... I fought them alot and hanged in Bucs for a long time. I was often all alone there...

Funny conjonction however ; I quit before disarm was inplemented.

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also for those interested In AMT, I was there when it burned to the ground.
These are the only pictures I have left of it tho On that day, used to have more of the Red moongate etc Was stuck in the air for a while after it fell.

I placed The plot on the left, hoping I could buyout the other owner, but he kept it for a few years tho and i gave up way before that.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow... thanks for that...

HOT huh ? :)

I like the "wheres GM" might have added "when blessed structure fell..."

Incredible... noone got any of the books in the library ?

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow... thanks for that...

HOT huh ? :)

I like the "wheres GM" might have added "when blessed structure fell..."

Incredible... noone got any of the books in the library ?
Yeah pretty much every item In the mage tower was GM placed, meaning you couldnt pick it up, So all the IDOCERS were kinda mad. :p

I think I remember someone trying to buy the books after it fell, not sure how that went.

there were alot of HOT and W@R there fighting eachother, Normally I would be fighting both of them but i was more worried about the house.
Hoping to grab some history. I did get killed once tho, I was stuck In there air after it fell, and just got blasted on by like 7 people.

People were calling GM because they wanted to GM's to remove the items so they could try to place. which they did delete it all,marble tables, stackedbooks, red moongate, who knows what else. Some were also hoping the GM's would be kind enough to make these items able to be picked up... didnt happen.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh of course... its quite clear by now that someone in there "I'm NOT accusing anyone" wanted all proof to be erased. Someone in the know...

This was Atlantic's most important building... it's also funny to see that many other incriminating items (what I mean by incriminating is that it reveals how deep the story went, metaphysically) were also stolen from JC and Wintermoor was closed.

Tiffric's personal collection was also in my posession, when I quit after they closed the counselor program I asked my EA contact person if I could keep my account indefinately if I didn't pay. (dunno if it was you ACB...)

He sumonned a GM (in these days the GMs were more than mere service agents, they knew the game and mechanics very well) and he assured me there was no reason an account would ever be deleted, since it takes only a few megabytes.

When I reactivated and found my account empty, I asked them for a reason, it took them two days to tell me that they needed server space, so they deleted my account.

Then I asked if it was serious... I remained polite, I've been ignored since. They even at the same time refused to switch my gametime to another account which I had a playable character which took me 2 months to build. They refused, even if they did it for 3 different people I know. I insisted, and she gave me 30 free days on the account I obviously didn't need anymore ; even more, it had NO expansions.

I explained that she should credit the other account since it was mine too... but since then I've been ignored... like completely. No tickets or e-mail... nothing, even I already let go off that and merely asked for technical support.

I have no more service ! I never tought a company I pay would do that to me...

Anyways.

Do you remember who was trying to buy the books ? Greypawn ?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You remind me about the story of my account...

I tought I had traded it, but now I remember that I only let one of my seer friends "explore it" he wanted to know clues maybe, how I managed to cast armageddon and get away with creating the biggest bug ever on UO and never get banned.

I invented the feedback loop in UOE... I know many will hate me for that, but it was simple really, I was just learning C++ and I realised the way client-server worked back then. I just cannot even fathom the quantity of money they must have scammed off similar structured programs on the net. Like casinos...

Those guys have not only ruined UO, they ruined the modern world, by making sure noone would ever find out about that bug, because it also works on the mind, it's the basis of hypnosis. Thats what made me think of it back then, even if I hadn't studied much more than NLP...

If these guys had been put in jail like they deserved, the economic crisis would have never existed, there wouldn't be a starving child anywhere on the world.

You will say, how is it possible in 10 years ? I let everyone think on their own about that...

But no only one of them paid a 5000$ fine for selling 100kUSD and more on e-bay and the rest were only fired. Actually they got so owned by the necros, that they fired everyone, not knowing who perpetrated the fraud. It certainly wasn't GM Datura alone... she was only the scapegoat.

Millions have flowed into UO, EA is letting itself be scammed ? The court judge acted like it was normal that people steal money by selling DUPED gold, and not even pay a contribution to the game which would allow to hire like 10 EMs and make a truely wonderful story.

It's still going to this day... no legislative changes were made, they are all laughing and enjoying the big life...

But back to the subject at hand ; the account was still to my name, and EA acknowledged having deleted my account. To my knowledge noone else has deserved this treatment ever.

but...

hehe...

what pissed me off the most... is that they deleted my precioussss ringgg... it was my FoA artifact to have infinite invisibility even to ghosts, I was like moving in another plane.

MY PRECIOUSSSSS !!! The FoA robe and the necklace was kinda nice too...

kidding aside, the books were priceless, I think I had over 40 written by tiffric, some by Jenny, some by Odin...

I wonder where he is... but, corpse, did you have that Biohazard name back in the day ? I think I remember fighting with you...

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You remind me about the story of my account...

I tought I had traded it, but now I remember that I only let one of my seer friends "explore it" he wanted to know clues maybe, how I managed to cast armageddon and get away with creating the biggest bug ever on UO and never get banned.

I invented the feedback loop in UOE... I know many will hate me for that, but it was simple really, I was just learning C++ and I realised the way client-server worked back then. I just cannot even fathom the quantity of money they must have scammed off similar structured programs on the net. Like casinos...

Those guys have not only ruined UO, they ruined the modern world, by making sure noone would ever find out about that bug, because it also works on the mind, it's the basis of hypnosis. Thats what made me think of it back then, even if I hadn't studied much more than NLP...

If these guys had been put in jail like they deserved, the economic crisis would have never existed, there wouldn't be a starving child anywhere on the world.

You will say, how is it possible in 10 years ? I let everyone think on their own about that...

But no only one of them paid a 5000$ fine for selling 100kUSD and more on e-bay and the rest were only fired. Actually they got so owned by the necros, that they fired everyone, not knowing who perpetrated the fraud. It certainly wasn't GM Datura alone... she was only the scapegoat.

Millions have flowed into UO, EA is letting itself be scammed ? The court judge acted like it was normal that people steal money by selling DUPED gold, and not even pay a contribution to the game which would allow to hire like 10 EMs and make a truely wonderful story.

It's still going to this day... no legislative changes were made, they are all laughing and enjoying the big life...

But back to the subject at hand ; the account was still to my name, and EA acknowledged having deleted my account. To my knowledge noone else has deserved this treatment ever.

but...

hehe...

what pissed me off the most... is that they deleted my precioussss ringgg... it was my FoA artifact to have infinite invisibility even to ghosts, I was like moving in another plane.

MY PRECIOUSSSSS !!! The FoA robe and the necklace was kinda nice too...

kidding aside, the books were priceless, I think I had over 40 written by tiffric, some by Jenny, some by Odin...

I wonder where he is... but, corpse, did you have that Biohazard name back in the day ? I think I remember fighting with you...
I used BiOhAzArd off and on from 2000 maybe 2001 to 2004 then I gave that account to my brother, to which he later sold to someone else.I believe there might of been an earlier "biohazard" on the shard from what i've heard so that may be who you're referring to.

I dont really play much anymore, and I stopped pvping after I gave that account away.

As for who was searching for the lost books, I cannot recollect the name.Sorry.
I think it was a woman character tho, my memory is foggy on this tho.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

You meant still "thine" ?

Because I was the last standing of the Oes... I stood in the empty golgotha for hours wondering what went wrong, it was all friendly, all in good fun. But I didn't want to hear the truth... someone could have made me deaf from yelling in my ear but I would have none of it.

I'm surprised that after all this you still come honor my presence so...
Who were you in OES?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah... maybe it was Aalia then, I think I remember her talking about trying to buy some of the AMT stuff for her library...

I remember Biohazard, written in leet caps like that around 2000-2001, so it was probably you. We encountered each other quite often I think...

Ah... OES... it's hard to beleive, but thats when I had the most fun in the game, leading packs of undead into LoA city and other cool RP groups like Sanctus...

When I joined I was straight out of the FoA, and I had met Azalin and Bal Anon and Pazuzu a few times as a FoA member, I was about to include them in the seer program so to speak.

But it never came to be, so I could never speak to them about it. Other guilds who were to be included in the EPIC program we were building was LLTS, LoA, Sanctus and MTC as good guilds, and OeS was pretty much the only organised bad guild who was composed of mature enough adults. Some remenants of the FoA, the ZoG Cabal probably never knew what was going on, they knew they were included... but not much else ; and they got moved to another server as Cear told us, without complaining a bit.

Very cenvenient, lie switching Casca for Dawn, both could be liars... yet the people see one as white one as black. It's pathetic if you ask me...

So yes I was Raistlin in OES, but few may remember me, because that time in OES history was very strange, to say the least. Azalin was kind of busy, he didn't want to tell anyone why, we managed to find out it was a ritual that had gome bad or something along those lines. And RL stuff started to bother him connected directly to UO... when I met him he was a very troubled Liche... he would study hours without end alone in the tower in an attempt to fix his avatar situation... I assume he did not suceed, since one night he came to tell us he would quit, and that I and Pazuzu were the only suitable candidates to perpetrate the guild, or at least unconditionally govern it with its true intention.

We grew the guild back to about a hundred active members (it has crashed to about 30 members because Azalin did not take care of them), had so much fun pvp. But then Pazuzu got interested in money, and the relationship with the earth avatar and the ingame "hypnosis techniques" a little too much. I am speculating however, because I assume he would still be in contact with me if it weren't for his "new interests" in the feedback loop, which took most of his time. He got shunned upon by Bal Anon Dak and many other prominent members for turning the pure purpose of the guild... I slowly lost interest, and left with the Ebon skull and all its philosophies I had learned with Azalin and Bal... it was a very christian thing, as I perhaps will examplify later on ; the ebon skull represented the head of John the Baptist, which is kept in a kind of illuminatus shrine which is supposed to be religious. However what made us really think deep, is that the actual object in the game held a kind of enthralling influence on masses.

Maybe I shall talk more about this sometime... but that was deleted too, then I became brainbug as the PVP force in OES was declining, they became more RP and more secluded... I was very angry and became Brainbug, whith whom I killed over 3000 people who reported a bounty, dungeon crawler type. The only man who ever killed more than me was that Tinker who put traps everywhere...

I kicked ass, 7x GM mage at that time was very powerful. But if I died, I died, you probably read the story earlier on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.