OLD Returning Vet (Pre AOS)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

Kizlo

OK hello again UO world it sure was a long time but i made it back....

a few questions.... I wanna be a Treasure hunter Tamer ( i think open for suggestions)

1. Is there any tips on best shard to pick from (most populated - decent player base)

2. In Loot what should i be keeping or looking for (since there is no more vanqs or silver vanqs) the aos loot is just confusing me (looking for a mentor to help me with this issue).

3. I think im gonna buy the tamer template so i can solo all levels ( any advice)

Thx again for the starting questions i have i am sure there will be more

J

Jermosh

1. Atlantic is always full and populated, but its still possible to place a small house on your own in decent spots.
2. Loot has entirely changed, look around on the UO.stratics.com page under items. You can also check out UO item page. Its going to take awhile and you will most likely hoard a bunch of useless stuff, up till now most of the gear you get from chests are not very usefull. But you do get some nice jewery, wands have there use, and dont forget to sell all the scrolls and regs as well. If you can get ahold of a lvl6 you get a artie in everyone.

3. tamer is a good choice, its also a good way to get maps as well. You should not have any issues till maybe a lvl6 if you have a few AWs pop, they are really nasty beast now.

Welcome back and enjoy!