OkuC BOD night this Thursday 5/14

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
N

Nastia Cross

Hey all! I'll be starting a BOD event this Thursday evening (May 14th). We'll be working out of the Tailor/Smith area of Luna. All are welcome to come down and fill/turn in BODs with us. I will have supplies on hand for those in need. I am also offering up my own personal BOD collection for trades and for those who need low level "junk" BODs to get started. If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions you can contact either myself (462825644) or Gareth. The event will start at around 8pm. Hope to see you there!

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
Chesapeake
What a great idea.. I will try my hardest to attend. I hope everyone brings their Valorite hammer smalls, so we can trade!

D

Dragonchilde

I'll be there! I've been doing BODs all week. I need to complete some, and will see what I can find in the way of bods given to us during our crafting night. :)

N

Nastia Cross

I would like to hang around but I've got a bit of baking to do after the event. If you'd like, let me know what it is you're looking for. I have a limited amount of smith BODs but I have tons of tailor ones (I don't throw away any except bone ones).

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
Chesapeake
What I need the most are Valorite 20 x plate arms.... I actually need 2 of them. But I know the odds of finding someone willing to part with them are slim to none. lol

D

Dragonchilde

I stopped by around 8:45, but didn't see anyone. Sorry I missed you.

G

Gowron

When will the next exchange be? Will this be a weekly event? Sorry I missed it.

N

Nastia Cross

I'd like to make this a weekly event. I wasn't aware that there was an auction scheduled for the same time, so I might push this back an hour to 9pm. I'm also contemplating moving it to my shop in Zento so I have easier access to BODs and supplies and things for everyone.

D

Dragonchilde

Is there going to be a weekly bod night? I'd love to get together. I have a couple of small blacksmithy bods I need (nothing fancy) and a good number of tailoring to trade/cycle.

N

Nastia Cross

I've been trying to figure out the most opportune night for this event (yes, weekly), but with irl things I haven't had much time. I'll be sure to post when I do have the next date.

D

Dragonchilde

Awesome, thanks. I just added you on ICQ, in case you're wondering who Avurlyn/Evinryl is. :) Thanks for doing this; Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

N

Nastia Cross

I actually don't get notifications when people add my ICQ; I use trillian. Just send me a msg and I'll add ya.