• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oh boy, can't wait to see the comments about this one...

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Change your avatar name to Giddy. And how did you play D3 for more than 20 minutes and not be level 70 paragon 10 at least. Very lame. Pretty lucky you got a gate to Whimsydale while recording.
that was years ago right after D3 came out I think, I was still getting used to it as hadn't played Diablo since its 8bit days. :)
still good fun, but getting boring now...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I played Diablo quite a lot last year... but haven't touched it since Landmark went live and No Man's Sky came out. Now I'm playing Skyrim more than anything else.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
all my peeps are in skyrim...think I might give it a shot soon enough

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
had a thought..
what exactly do they mean by "vanity"... can we, perhaps, DYE the mane & tail with whatever pigment/rare dye we have?!??
THAT would be special, and perhaps is what it means to have the "rainbow" coloring... as it can be changed to whatever special pigment we want.

@Kyronix
Is that what it means?
If so, then YAS! That is a vera kewl Lasher!

If no... well... is it possible for perhaps a future pet? THAT would really make it a vanity pet! And definitely something I'd throw a lot of money at (err... soverigns).
Be able to dye it something special *nod nod*.
Also, is this a fighting pet, or simply a mount? That, too, would make me throw even MORE money - if it is a fighting pet (a la nightmare) I'd like that very much. How many slots does this particular beast take up? And would we be able to buy more than one? Perhaps, a gift?