• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Official Abyss Home Auction Thread **CLOSED**

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got some interesting offers over the last couple days. Interesting enough to go ahead and throw it up for sale. This is your one chance to own one of Ultima Online's rarest items! Your very own private house in the Stygian Abyss!!

-Terms of the auction-

A) I will accept gold on either Siege Perilous or Atlantic at a rate of 1-3. Items will be on a case by case basis. I do not want any items that are not easy sellers.

B) Buyer agrees to transfer ALL FUNDS prior to my transfer of the house. I will not risk the house at any second during the trade.

C) Post all offers on the forum board for everyone to see. For offers that may break the TOS on these forums, please PM me. I will then PM the other potential buyers of the proposed offer.

D) The auction will begin today, the 23rd and run until the 30th. That is one week!

------------------------------------------------------

With that being said, the auction for the house will begin at 100 million Siege Perilous gold. With the exchange rate I established earlier, that is 300 million Atlantic gold. Good luck!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Re: Official Abyss Home Auction Thread

*officially registers* Let me see what sort of package I can put together.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

100M starting bid? let it idoc

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

WITHDRAWN MY BID i have friend interested in the property i refuse to offer against him!

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Can it even be replaced when it drops?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No, if it drops, it's lost. Players didn't place them Mesanna did.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

I very much doubt that since Mesanna had to place the houses herself. If it drops, it´s gone.

I think the only way to keep the spot is to transfer it between players...

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I very much doubt that since Mesanna had to place the houses herself. If it drops, it´s gone.

I think the only way to keep the spot is to transfer it between players...
This is exactly what Mesanna told me when she awarded me the gargoyle spot on LS. If you drop it for any reason, you cannot replace it.

Best of luck with your auction. :thumbup1:

Stayin Alive,

BG

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

I was gunna buy you out for 1000 usd when I first came back to uo a few months ago...but you decided to go public with it and keep it....now im hooked on Atlantic.

Why now? You quitting or are you gunna join the only shard with a population also?

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'll offer up a Lake Superior, Luna plot 18x14 open to road. Worth 500-800 mil, depending how fast you wish to sale. I will throw in a shard transfer token to get you back on Atlantic.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'll offer up a Lake Superior, Luna plot 18x14 open to road. Worth 500-800 mil, depending how fast you wish to sale. I will throw in a shard transfer token to get you back on Atlantic.
Why not just sell the home then and offer him gold if its worth so much on LS!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I would only sale my LS house if I knew for a fact he would sale to me. Kinda hard to make an offer and have it excepted then say "wait I need time to sale my house". This way I only lose my Luna house if I gain Siege Abyss house, which I would gladly do!

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I would only sale my LS house if I knew for a fact he would sale to me. Kinda hard to make an offer and have it excepted then say "wait I need time to sale my house". This way I only lose my Luna house if I gain Siege Abyss house, which I would gladly do!

Right i understand that stand point. I would talk to him about it though I'd personally want you to sell the hosue and get all that gold before risking trying to sell the house and not getting as much as you claim its worth sorta thing no offense to you just saying in general... I would only want a luna house on atlantic in this day in age.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thats why it's called an offer, I have not had time to talk to him about this offer yet. And yes prices are in that price range for LS. That aside he is I believe an adult who will verifiy prices on LS before accepting my offer.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thats why it's called an offer, I have not had time to talk to him about this offer yet. And yes prices are in that price range for LS. That aside he is I believe an adult who will verifiy prices on LS before accepting my offer.

You sure I thought he was a weeee baby that shoots at bad guys in an army suit!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Chill SoulWeaver... It's gonna be a long week.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Understood SoulWeaver. Inventory sucks. It is how we get paid though. I do it every month... end of month is the one that counts.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Understood SoulWeaver. Inventory sucks. It is how we get paid though. I do it every month... end of month is the one that counts.

Yeah same here every last tuesday of the month.... COUNT COUNT COUNT !!

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Babydoll - I private messaged you. I'm kind of with soulweaver on this one. I haven't done much research into the housing market on LS. I did, however, check out the fourms for trade and lake superior. Saw a 14x14 selling for 800mill I believe. My advice is to try to get a buyer on the line (which two people in the LS forum were buying Luna houses) and let me know. We can try to work something out if the price is nice. But straight house to house trade I'm not to interested in :(

E

Elmer Fudd

How Much would i get in trade for Daleth my wife? could I get some credit for her? she cooks very well, and has a good job:thumbup:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

As a note... I have consolidated all of my Siege gold and have had some very nice contributions to come up with a total of 32 million (not counting the bids in the selling thread). I have a promise of another 50 million Siege.

I have a few items and donations to add to the selling thread. I will update that soon. While I am not as optimistic as I was in the beginning, I still have a few days to put a winning bid together.

As a note to those who have donated gold or goods... If I am unsuccessful, you will be reimbursed. One way or another.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

I do not have firm figures on the ATL gold part of this bid as yet. I do understand it will be significant... Best of both worlds? *smiles*

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I do not have firm figures on the ATL gold part of this bid as yet. I do understand it will be significant... Best of both worlds? *smiles*
Kelmo

I would do 30 million SiEge god for 90 million Atl...very nice price

Also trade my Siege castle ( 20 million Siege) for 60 mil Atl

both fair offers let me know!!

E

Elmer Fudd

Where we at on this bid so far? 92mill siege and some on atl?

Lets get the ball rolling here....MuwHahahahah

E

Elmer Fudd

Kelmo

I would do 30 million SiEge god for 90 million Atl...very nice price

Also trade my Siege castle ( 20 million Siege) for 60 mil Atl

both fair offers let me know!!
Ill give ya 90 mill Atl gold for 30 mill siege

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So far it's looking to be between 650-800 mill on Lake Superior. That is at this point. It may come down to a trade of houses in the end. We'll see.

Kelmo, what are you guys offering total? will you be able to match that? If not let me know. I'll close it early if you can beat it. Same with everyone else.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

We have more than reached the goal of 100 million on Siege. I will now focus on the Atlantic gold. No trading of houses in this package... Except the one.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

That is not to say I do not appreciate all Siege has done. This is epic.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

You said we had til Sunday? Wait for it.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

So far it's looking to be between 650-800 mill on Lake Superior. That is at this point. It may come down to a trade of houses in the end. We'll see.

Kelmo, what are you guys offering total? will you be able to match that? If not let me know. I'll close it early if you can beat it. Same with everyone else.
How does over 100 million Siege gold figure into that?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Siege friends have given so much... They give for so many reasons. I am near a wreck... If I fail. I do not know how I will repay everyone. I will do my best though.

While I am on edge and gambling with others gold... I see a bit of the old Siege here. The community coming together here.

I am talking old school folks... and they just trust me.

I can not begin to describe all of the donations and PMs.

I also wish to thank all of those folks no longer with us. The ones that just gave me every thing they had. All of that gold is on the table.

I wish to remember those that no longer are with us. Folger... Aeric... and others I imagine.

Yes... I may be getting sentimental. That does not mean I am giving up. *chuckles* You ain't seen nothing yet.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well kinda hate to post and have all of Siege think me the evil one here. I have a solid 700m bid on LS for house. As soon as possible. Just wanted to post my offer. So 700M. LS.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Greetings Freelsy,

I am one of Kelmo's Atlantic Friends working on his Atlantic pile of Gold. I feel confident we will be able to beat your current LS offer but we will need until Sunday to iron out the details.

Do you have any interest in Atlantic real estate? I will watch for your answer here.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I ment to put "can't"

Sorry for any confusion that may have occurred.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Greetings Freelsy,

I am one of Kelmo's Atlantic Friends working on his Atlantic pile of Gold. I feel confident we will be able to beat your current LS offer but we will need until Sunday to iron out the details.

Do you have any interest in Atlantic real estate? I will watch for your answer here.
Hello, Sir. It would all come down to location. I have a ballpark idea of what real estate goes for on Atlantic. However, I have not played UO in over 5 months. I have not played prodo for longer than that. I simply don't know the price of prodo items. That is why I'm really just wanting gold.

But let me know what you have in mind anyways.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just to say, this is a phenomenal effort by the community as a whole to keep this house standing and public, for the use of all.
I'm proud to be one of the contributors to it.

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ill give ya 90 mill Atl gold for 30 mill siege
Cool, I will pm you....

Kelmo, let me check my gold on Siege...been giving away quite a bit but I should be able to give you a few mil for the Abyss House.

Ill get to you in Game Chat tonight.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

115 million collected on Siege.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

No, Diablo. This is incredible.

T

Tazar

350Mil plus "Other Consideration" has been committed on Atlantic to support Kelmo's bid.

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No, Diablo. This is incredible.
right, you got a lot of friends, well i hope you get the house,

115m+ 350m that is a deal LOL, siege gold still sell like 6x more than prodo , so thats deal is def worth more than 800m ls

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Friends are the greatest treasure anyone can have. *smiles*