• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] odd color chest

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
my hubby fished this thing up, it don't have the name of a ship on it but I was told it was a pretty rare color to get. just wondering if yall had any info, or price on it. ive looked and cant find its color listed in the new sos chests Capture_01222020_173435.jpg Capture_01222020_173435.jpg

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have fished up several of these on Siege. Not as common as other chests, but i wouldnt classify it as rare.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I would classify it as being a rare...
I have personally fished up over 300 SOS and haven't gotten one of the barnacle covered grey ones.
but I have gotten two of the grey metal ones.
both of those I didn't get on TC, when testing... so that's why they weren't in the pics I posted.

If someone wanted a full collection of the recovered from a shipwreck collection, there is no telling how much they would pay.