• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Obsessions

M

Malador

im not one of the noobs here that post about how ubber i am and that im some legend. i simply read the boards and post when i see fit. i like to give mal a hard time because i know he likes to argue even when he knows he is wrong. its funny as hell! you dont know him very well. after spending a few years of hearing him whine in vent i know what it takes. and speaking of rocking someone, i never mentioned the TON of times i ghosted you and floyd. or the times garret simply destroyed you 1v1 just for you to come cry about something he did that wasnt fair.
Hydro you just miss me.

It is ok to miss me as long as you dont get creepy.

M

Malador

I recall that you are one of the pathetic ones that quit playing but still posts here.

another +1 to post count for mal! gj
"posting on the boards seems to be all you have... every time i read a thread im always wondering "how many times mal will post on this one?""

How was your post any different.

H

hydro

beeecaaause i dont post on EVERY thread...... yes i do miss seeing your name in vent, it was very funny to see you talking in a channel by your self.that will be a classic memory! also quite funny to have to always tell garret when you joined the channel, cuz he had you on mute, so he wouldnt have to worry about talking over you. lol

M

Malador

beeecaaause i dont post on EVERY thread...... yes i do miss seeing your name in vent, it was very funny to see you talking in a channel by your self.that will be a classic memory! also quite funny to have to always tell garret when you joined the channel, cuz he had you on mute, so he wouldnt have to worry about talking over you. lol

No you just post totally inane things that have nothing to do with thread for a game you no longer play. Move along Hydro

As far as the rest is concerned I wouldn't know. I had garret on mute most of the time since the OP's allowed him to come back after he threw his tempertantrum and quit BC.

H

hydro

ok show me where it says i can not post here since i no longer play... is that all you can come up with?? thats normal, when you have nothing else it always" you dont play and more wha! wha! wha!"

you dont even want to talk about tempertantrums. i remember MANY tempertantrums from you, mainly about someone out running you, while you were "borrowing" internet access from a neigbor via wireless card. that was some funny sh1t! :gun:

M

Malador

ok show me where it says i can not post here since i no longer play... is that all you can come up with?? thats normal, when you have nothing else it always" you dont play and more wha! wha! wha!"

you dont even want to talk about tempertantrums. i remember MANY tempertantrums from you, mainly about someone out running you, while you were "borrowing" internet access from a neigbor via wireless card. that was some funny sh1t! :gun:

No one said you cannot post. Post away. We only said your pathetic for not moving on. Rest assured that If you continue to express your opinions about subject matter you no longer have a right to an opinion about you will continue to be told your pathetic and should move on.

As for the rest i am LMAO. Garret would throw a tempertantrum several times a night over one slight or another. usually when people would fail to do what ever he thought they should be doing to help him in some way. He actually felt it was their responsibiltiy. Then he would resort to calling them by derogetory terms to emphazise his displeasure. In some cases he would then attack them.

And yes I did "borrow" internet from an open access point. Do you have any further point in regards to this. I only ask because you seem to bring this up everytime you have no valid argument or insult.

H

hydro

LOL
you just used the same point i had toward you. when you have nothing more to say you just bring up i dont play anymore blah blah blah. ok, ill solve that problem, i just reactivated my account. ok now what do you have to say? next will be " because i dont play the same time as you or some sh1t like that??"
the difference between you and garret throwing a fit, his were all funny to see what he would do next, your were just funny becasue you had no good reason and no one wanted to hear you whine.
im pretty sure it was not an "open access point" that you "borrowed" that net from. did you get permisson to "borrow" it? im sure yuor neighbor would have wanted to to pay for your usage of HIS or HER internet access.
oh if you want me to bring up something, i can do that too....

:coco:

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for expressing your concerns in a conversational manner.

First, allow me to correct you. We never lower the hammer. We slam the hammer down with brute force.

While I agree with you, sometimes it seems uncalled for to kill someone that is being ressurected by another player. But lets get down to the real issue. Are you going to sit there and tell me that you have never taken advantage of one of my healers?

Sometimes, believe it or not, more than one ghost may come through and we have to make a choice on who needs the immediate enforcement. We will make a decision and stick with it. Just because you got away with using a healer once doesn't mean you have avoided the consequence.

I hope that helps you friend. I wish you the best of luck in your travels and future endeavors. I value your feedback and support.

Slamming the hammer,

Onyxia
seems to me your whole guild is too lame to actually kill someone fair and needs to resort to res killing. I had one of your guys try to get me at a red healer a couple days ago.way too slow to even get off the res kill sooo....:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

O

Onyxia

seems to me your whole guild is too lame to actually kill someone fair and needs to resort to res killing. I had one of your guys try to get me at a red healer a couple days ago.way too slow to even get off the res kill sooo....:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:
Dear citizen of Sosaria,

I completely understand your frustration. I apologize that this course of action is necessary, but most refuse to pay the healers for their services without some incentive to do so.

We take no joy in this, but it needs to be done.

Please keep in mind that while WhP are the enforcers, there are many around who res kill for greif and personal gain. Please do not associate myself or my guildmates with these res killers. The true patriots of Sosaria will always wear the WhP tag above their heads proudly.

Never mistyping an emoticon,

Onyxia

M

Malador

LOL
you just used the same point i had toward you. when you have nothing more to say you just bring up i dont play anymore blah blah blah. ok, ill solve that problem, i just reactivated my account. ok now what do you have to say? next will be " because i dont play the same time as you or some sh1t like that??"
the difference between you and garret throwing a fit, his were all funny to see what he would do next, your were just funny becasue you had no good reason and no one wanted to hear you whine.
im pretty sure it was not an "open access point" that you "borrowed" that net from. did you get permisson to "borrow" it? im sure yuor neighbor would have wanted to to pay for your usage of HIS or HER internet access.
oh if you want me to bring up something, i can do that too....

:coco:
Well if you used the same argument then you cannot really disagree can you.

Garrets tantrums were hilarious when I saw my 3 year old nephew throw them. They were never funny when Garret threw them.

Doesnt matter if I borrowed it, stole it or made the whole thing up it is none of your business but you keep bringing it up every time you make a sad attempt at attacking me on the boards.

You know I used to think you were a decent guy and I could never figure out why you hung out with Garret so much but now I see you are simply a pathetic garret clone.

H

hydro

Garrets tantrums were hilarious when I saw my 3 year old nephew throw them. They were never funny when Garret threw them.
A G A I N! you look more and more like an idiot. first you say they are funny then you say they were not. WHICH IS IT? :scholar:

Doesnt matter if I borrowed it, stole it

admitted thief... nuff said....:sad4:

I used to think you were a decent guy
im not, you should have known that for a looong time...:hug:

I see you are simply a pathetic garret clone
you sure garret is not my clone?? :next:

p.s. how the wifey doing these days?? :hahaha:

S

Still Frame

A G A I N! you look more and more like an idiot. first you say they are funny then you say they were not. WHICH IS IT? :scholar:

:drama: I cant believe of all people im posting about drama that but geeze...keep it game related or stfu. Mal can steal internet or w/e he wants out of game, if he gets in trouble for it thats his business. R/L attacks are just ********

M

Malador

I never said they were funny. I said they were pathetic, childish, annoying, offensive . . .

Doesnt matter if I borrowed it, stole it

Again If you have a point I would love to see you make it.

I used to think you were a decent guy

I agree. Thank for making my point.

I see you are simply a pathetic garret clone

It would be less pathetic but no your the garret clone.

She is doing great. You should get out of your parents basement and find one of your own.

H

hydro

ok, i can see you are frustrated enough ill leave you alone on this thread now. its getting too long im tired of scrolling down.i know you dont even want to get me started on the wife comments. see you on the next thread when you step out of line!

M

Malador

ok, i can see you are frustrated enough ill leave you alone on this thread now. its getting too long im tired of scrolling down.i know you dont even want to get me started on the wife comments. see you on the next thread when you step out of line!
I am not frustrated at all but I think it is probably best if you use this excuse to back out gracefully before you stick your foot in your mouth.

You cannot frustrate me with comments on my wife either. I may, if they are offensive, report you but I do understand that for a socio-path that is acceptable behavior so I do not get angry or frustrated.

Lastly you are not the judge of when or if I "step out of line". Mystra does a fine job at that.