• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Obsessions

D

Damm Looter

I read about all these obsessions that people claim others have with them,actually that is basically all I see on here anymore.

Both accusing parties saying they own the other and such .You know the usual bla bla bla....

How about some duels on the roof of my castle or 18x in front of it and I give the winners some nice prizes? We post screenies here so everyone knows the outcome.

Is there anyone interested "have the guts" enough to prove themselves the Idol instead of the worshiper? PM me if you are

I'd love to see a Sieg/Mal duel!!

I

Insta

I'm in, just as long as the RK clan isn't going to be there to interupt.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read about all these obsessions that people claim others have with them,actually that is basically all I see on here anymore.

Both accusing parties saying they own the other and such .You know the usual bla bla bla....

How about some duels on the roof of my castle or 18x in front of it and I give the winners some nice prizes? We post screenies here so everyone knows the outcome.

Is there anyone interested "have the guts" enough to prove themselves the Idol instead of the worshiper? PM me if you are

I challenge you to a Lamp Duel :danceb:

D

Damm Looter

I challenge you to a Lamp Duel :danceb:
Last lamp I tried to get we forgot to party and sent someone else in to get it . Talk about feeling owned!!!

Sooooooo..... I suck at lamp dueling too. LOL

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Excellent Idea I also would love to see a Sieg/Mal duel. How about it Sieg, and Mal?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

i'll hand out free beer...

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wonder why sieg and malador's board war hasn't poured in here?:coco:

O

Onyxia

I'm in, just as long as the RK clan isn't going to be there to interupt.
WhP is everywhere and anywhere, at any given time. You won't know of our presence until you attempt to use one of my healers without a permit.

WhP will not interfere with an active duel, regardless of the participants' guild association(s).

SBD,

Onyxia

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WhP is everywhere and anywhere, at any given time. You won't know of our presence until you attempt to use one of my healers without a permit.

WhP will not interfere with an active duel, regardless of the participants' guild association(s).

SBD,

Onyxia
I've kind of wondered this to myself..why is it that you protect the use of wandering healers, so if said person is ressed by guildmates near a gate "IE yew" the WhP squad still lowers the hammer? In a way this is contradicting the purpose of your guild, is it not? (stopping the abuse of red healers). I was just thinking of this after being RKed by after the lovin, and gotcha multiple times while not using a red healer

O

Onyxia

I've kind of wondered this to myself..why is it that you protect the use of wandering healers, so if said person is ressed by guildmates near a gate "IE yew" the WhP squad still lowers the hammer? In a way this is contradicting the purpose of your guild, is it not? (stopping the abuse of red healers). I was just thinking of this after being RKed by after the lovin, and gotcha multiple times while not using a red healer
Thank you for expressing your concerns in a conversational manner.

First, allow me to correct you. We never lower the hammer. We slam the hammer down with brute force.

While I agree with you, sometimes it seems uncalled for to kill someone that is being ressurected by another player. But lets get down to the real issue. Are you going to sit there and tell me that you have never taken advantage of one of my healers?

Sometimes, believe it or not, more than one ghost may come through and we have to make a choice on who needs the immediate enforcement. We will make a decision and stick with it. Just because you got away with using a healer once doesn't mean you have avoided the consequence.

I hope that helps you friend. I wish you the best of luck in your travels and future endeavors. I value your feedback and support.

Slamming the hammer,

Onyxia

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for expressing your concerns in a conversational manner.

First, allow me to correct you. We never lower the hammer. We slam the hammer down with brute force.

While I agree with you, sometimes it seems uncalled for to kill someone that is being ressurected by another player. But lets get down to the real issue. Are you going to sit there and tell me that you have never taken advantage of one of my healers?

Sometimes, believe it or not, more than one ghost may come through and we have to make a choice on who needs the immediate enforcement. We will make a decision and stick with it. Just because you got away with using a healer once doesn't mean you have avoided the consequence.

I hope that helps you friend. I wish you the best of luck in your travels and future endeavors. I value your feedback and support.

Slamming the hammer,

Onyxia

Good answer. Fair thee well.

S

Still Frame

wonder why sieg and malador's board war hasn't poured in here?:coco:
I went back to school today then went out with my friend his gf and her friend to eat. Sorry but i had a busy day :( now i must go read some of beowulf but if you can get mal to agree to a duel then hell yeah i'm in. If i couldnt get him to for a year and a half i dont think this thread will work.

We can do it however you want mal

mal vs sieg
or
aldo vs epsilon

just so we're on similar templates as i dont have an archer.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went back to school today then went out with my friend his gf and her friend to eat. Sorry but i had a busy day :( now i must go read some of beowulf but if you can get mal to agree to a duel then hell yeah i'm in. If i couldnt get him to for a year and a half i dont think this thread will work.

We can do it however you want mal

mal vs sieg
or
aldo vs epsilon

just so we're on similar templates as i dont have an archer.

personally for entertainment purposes i'd like to watch the mal vs. sieg, rather then watch an archer run circles on the screen while someone swings at him every now and again. But, since it seems like mal is more comfortable on aldo... this may be what happens... O'n a lighter note, didn't know you were that dexer epsilon...that sure explains alot

S

Still Frame

personally for entertainment purposes i'd like to watch the mal vs. sieg, rather then watch an archer run circles on the screen while someone swings at him every now and again. But, since it seems like mal is more comfortable on aldo... this may be what happens... O'n a lighter note, didn't know you were that dexer epsilon...that sure explains alot
Epsilon has been back for a few days, his skills aren't all done but hes atleast a little fun to play to say the least. But the other half of this duel will never agree so its a waste of time posting it.

M

Malador

Epsilon has been back for a few days, his skills aren't all done but hes atleast a little fun to play to say the least. But the other half of this duel will never agree so its a waste of time posting it.

Your right about that one thing in all these months of arguing. I will never duel a punk like you. I told you more than a year ago when you talked **** after getting run out of the desert multiple times that I would never duel you. There are very few people in this game I would honor with a duel. They know who they are because we have probably 1 v 1 before in the field without calling in help.

You are not one of them.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right about that one thing in all these months of arguing. I will never duel a punk like you. I told you more than a year ago when you talked **** after getting run out of the desert multiple times that I would never duel you. There are very few people in this game I would honor with a duel. They know who they are because we have probably 1 v 1 before in the field without calling in help.

You are not one of them.
So when you ask Khalyn, Floyd, Fizz and another stealth archer for 5 v me it is more than a duel even thought all 5 of you could not bring him down?

Funny how Fizz and the other archer died and you went running off

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

You are not one of them.
thats the poorest excuse i have ever heard, also, funny that you bring up the 1v1 thing in the field, cause just recently i've had you 1v1 and for some reason..you call in help?

M

Malador

So when you ask Khalyn, Floyd, Fizz and another stealth archer for 5 v me it is more than a duel even thought all 5 of you could not bring him down?

Funny how Fizz and the other archer died and you went running off
Alvino you are so not on my radar. Who are you? Quite frankly if the five of us could not bring you down, no if Kahl Floyd and I could not bring you down I have to wonder about your super heroness. I do not belittle the fizz and whomever else your talking about because I assume they were on foot and could not keep up with your fleeing horse.

Tell us which char your talking about and that should explain everything.

M

Malador

thats the poorest excuse i have ever heard, also, funny that you bring up the 1v1 thing in the field, cause just recently i've had you 1v1 and for some reason..you call in help?
You make the mistake of assuming your important enough that I owe you an excuse. I do not.

What is your point. I bet you did not say hey Malador how about a 1 v 1. I bet you simply attacked me out of nowhere.

Much like Alvino I dont know who you are hence you get no respect.

Name the char in question, again that might explain much.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You make the mistake of assuming your important enough that I owe you an excuse. I do not.

What is your point. I bet you did not say hey Malador how about a 1 v 1. I bet you simply attacked me out of nowhere.

Much like Alvino I dont know who you are hence you get no respect.

Name the char in question, again that might explain much.
outside destard and in despice, during and after a raid i found you, was a large fight but i ran into you pretty far away from the fight. why on earth would (in the middle of a fight) go, hey man 1v1, we were far enough away from everyone to easily fight 1v1 but suddenly kahl comes storming in and gets a nice hit on me, as i run towards dungeon i run into another fhp (can't remember who, maybe fizz) the character name you requested is xavier kane.
my only point is, i am tired of comming on this bored and seeing this mal vs. sieg war of words yet neither of you will fight each other. both of you need to give up a little pride and fight each other, just get it over with. can you honestly say you aren't tired of arguing with him. one simple duel or 2 out of 3 could settle the whole thing (if sieg stops calling you out randomly)

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alvino you are so not on my radar. Who are you? Quite frankly if the five of us could not bring you down, no if Kahl Floyd and I could not bring you down I have to wonder about your super heroness. I do not belittle the fizz and whomever else your talking about because I assume they were on foot and could not keep up with your fleeing horse.

Tell us which char your talking about and that should explain everything.
the unnamed was Clujer

Malador, Khalan, Floyd, Fizz and Clujer all 5 of you could not hurt me

As far as you not knowing who I am on the pvp field, you are stalking enough folks and no reason for you to add me to your list. But I will give you a hint, It was last week. Anyone who needs to know who my pvper is does, anyone else i honestly dont care, But it is laughable that all 5 of you could not get me past 3/4 life

M

Malador

outside destard and in despice, during and after a raid i found you, was a large fight but i ran into you pretty far away from the fight. why on earth would (in the middle of a fight) go, hey man 1v1, we were far enough away from everyone to easily fight 1v1 but suddenly kahl comes storming in and gets a nice hit on me, as i run towards dungeon i run into another fhp (can't remember who, maybe fizz) the character name you requested is xavier kane.
my only point is, i am tired of comming on this bored and seeing this mal vs. sieg war of words yet neither of you will fight each other. both of you need to give up a little pride and fight each other, just get it over with. can you honestly say you aren't tired of arguing with him. one simple duel or 2 out of 3 could settle the whole thing (if sieg stops calling you out randomly)

Why on earth do you think that in the middle of a large group fight where my very small guild is trying to kill members of several very large guilds that I would take time out to stop and 1 v 1 you. More to the point that I would assume that is what you wanted from your attacking me in the middle of a huge fight. If you saw me a a ways from the fight I was either chasing, being chased, returning to the fight. Sorry though dont remember the incident and dont really know you. Given the right circumstances I would probably fight you 1 v 1 unless you appeared to be super human like some of the other players referenced here. Just not during a huge group fight.

There is nothing to settle with Sieg. If you do not like reading it pass it by or place both of us on ignore. I personally would like to see it stop myself and even put him on ignore for quite some time both before he was banned and after he was pardoned with this new forum. It does not stop him from making snide and in accurate comments about me. The only times I ever see him in the field which is really the only place he will ever have a chance at me he has avoided the contact unless there was not choice. As far as not fighting goes I attack him every opportunity I get but I do not duel and even if I did I would not with him. I also will not fight him 1 v 1. I will not fight him in any fair contest. He is a punk.

M

Malador

the unnamed was Clujer

Malador, Khalan, Floyd, Fizz and Clujer all 5 of you could not hurt me

As far as you not knowing who I am on the pvp field, you are stalking enough folks and no reason for you to add me to your list. But I will give you a hint, It was last week. Anyone who needs to know who my pvper is does, anyone else i honestly dont care, But it is laughable that all 5 of you could not get me past 3/4 life
Stalking? Who am I stalking. If you dont want to be on my radar do not talk unsubstantiated smack to me. If someone comes on her and says I killed Malador and shows a recent pic doing it more power to them, everyone knows I suck. All they have to do it kill me in the field with out all the silly dueling rules in play and I have no problem with them. Coming on here saying we all suck because we could not kill you with no way to back up your claim is childish. Alvino unless you wish to admit who your pvp chars are you have no place posting here especially talking smack. What are you afraid of? Is it possible I already have a pic of your dead at my feet?

My suggestion is you return to obscurity Alvino

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why on earth do you think that in the middle of a large group fight where my very small guild is trying to kill members of several very large guilds that I would take time out to stop and 1 v 1 you. More to the point that I would assume that is what you wanted from your attacking me in the middle of a huge fight. If you saw me a a ways from the fight I was either chasing, being chased, returning to the fight. Sorry though dont remember the incident and dont really know you. Given the right circumstances I would probably fight you 1 v 1 unless you appeared to be super human like some of the other players referenced here. Just not during a huge group fight.

There is nothing to settle with Sieg. If you do not like reading it pass it by or place both of us on ignore. I personally would like to see it stop myself and even put him on ignore for quite some time both before he was banned and after he was pardoned with this new forum. It does not stop him from making snide and in accurate comments about me. The only times I ever see him in the field which is really the only place he will ever have a chance at me he has avoided the contact unless there was not choice. As far as not fighting goes I attack him every opportunity I get but I do not duel and even if I did I would not with him. I also will not fight him 1 v 1. I will not fight him in any fair contest. He is a punk.

ok understandable, and no im far from superhuman, i can't afford the artifact rarity 37 dodge viper that some of these guys carry in their pack =/

D

Damm Looter

You are not one of them.
Let me translate this....I won't duel you because I'm scared I'll get owned after all the trash I have talked and everyone will laugh at me so here is a lame excuse. LOL

Funny thing is Mal once attacked me ouside Despise with no one around and where did Mal end up?? Running almost to the chaos shrine and hideing in a server line.I sat and waited till all his guildies started pouring in.Was 1v1 till he called for help.

Where was your "honor" then?

Quit making excuses and back up the smack you talk.

Everyone is sick of the drama and wants a little action.

I

Insta

Let me translate this....I won't duel you because I'm scared I'll get owned after all the trash I have talked and everyone will laugh at me so here is a lame excuse. LOL

Funny thing is Mal once attacked me ouside Despise with no one around and where did Mal end up?? Running almost to the chaos shrine and hideing in a server line.I sat and waited till all his guildies started pouring in.Was 1v1 till he called for help.

If you're sick of it, let it go. It's pretty much that simple. The back and forth bickering is not going to stop, and threads like this one is not going to do anything other than add a little fuel to the fire.

P.S. I like to duel.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would of been nice to see them duel, but I do respect Mal for coming here. Posting that he's has already told Sieg a year ago that he would never duel him, and the answer is still no.

S

Still Frame

It would of been nice to see them duel, but I do respect Mal for coming here. Posting that he's has already told Sieg a year ago that he would never duel him, and the answer is still no.
I'm not pushing the duel, i know he never will and never could even if he tried. I dont see a reason to say anything to mal because he will just go crying to mysta, same with bth so theyre just going to be laughed at from my computer chair

S

Still Frame

the character name you requested is xavier kane.
"Sieg stop chasing me im not malador!!"

That was very funny in yew :p i almost didnt wanna kill you. But with Silent Death/ A Hobbit healing you i thought it might almost be a challenge...as far as a 1v1+healer goes it wasnt because

1. you were on foot
2. hes a horrible healer

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the character name you requested is xavier kane.
"Sieg stop chasing me im not malador!!"

That was very funny in yew :p i almost didnt wanna kill you. But with Silent Death/ A Hobbit healing you i thought it might almost be a challenge...as far as a 1v1+healer goes it wasnt because

1. you were on foot
2. hes a horrible healer
lol thanks, in my defense i did have an a tdr archer and that crappy JW housie guy flamestrike me as i ran around the house, i thought that pretty amusing though lol

M

Malador

Much like the other two I dont know who you are either. I use the name of my main char as my stratics name and everyone knows who my only other pvp char is but sorry I dont know you. Which char was it I ran from?

M

Malador

I'm not pushing the duel, i know he never will and never could even if he tried. I dont see a reason to say anything to mal because he will just go crying to mysta, same with bth so theyre just going to be laughed at from my computer chair
The only think I said anything to Mystra about was you total pointless thread that got deleted and by your own admission you got like 8 warnings over that. That is not all me. I suspect many who said nothing found it inappropriate and offensive as well as the 7 other people who did report it.

I am willing to simply stop talking about you but that will only occur if you can manage to stop talking about me.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only think I said anything to Mystra about was you total pointless thread that got deleted and by your own admission you got like 8 warnings over that. That is not all me. I suspect many who said nothing found it inappropriate and offensive as well as the 7 other people who did report it.

I am willing to simply stop talking about you but that will only occur if you can manage to stop talking about me.
The question is, who's going to stop first..

M

Malador

indeed, both parties seem to have to get the last word in
If he keeps saying stuff like this

never could even if he tried. I dont see a reason to say anything to mal because he will just go crying to mysta, same with bth so theyre just going to be laughed at from my computer chair

I will keep responding until he stops.

S

Still Frame

I never said you constantly paged, i'm done with our arguments they will be left completely in game. This will be my last reply to you as part of our fights i may reply to your other posts to point out facts but not to start another board war with you. I know alot of people paged, of course you did because it was offensive to you and i dont mind that. I wanted to see mods taking action over these boards again and im happy with the outcome. I have nothing against you as a person, as far as your stratics name goes its just role-play to me. You could be the nicest guy in the world for all i know, thats why i try and keep r/l off of these boards you never know who someone is. Correct me if i'm wrong, you're from massachusetts right? For all i know you could be someone in my family that i dont see much or know that plays or a family members friend.

Everyone acts different on these boards, bth doesnt go running to the cops to get someone arrested for skipping through a red light or chase after him and pk him...although it would be funny

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I never said you constantly paged, i'm done with our arguments they will be left completely in game. This will be my last reply to you as part of our fights i may reply to your other posts to point out facts but not to start another board war with you. I know alot of people paged, of course you did because it was offensive to you and i dont mind that. I wanted to see mods taking action over these boards again and im happy with the outcome. I have nothing against you as a person, as far as your stratics name goes its just role-play to me. You could be the nicest guy in the world for all i know, thats why i try and keep r/l off of these boards you never know who someone is. Correct me if i'm wrong, you're from massachusetts right? For all i know you could be someone in my family that i dont see much or know that plays or a family members friend.

Everyone acts different on these boards, bth doesnt go running to the cops to get someone arrested for skipping through a red light or chase after him and pk him...although it would be funny
ok ok, done, malador don't reply, end it. don't even think of hitting reply/quote!

:thumbup::bdh::please::bs::talktothehand::wall:

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHA i been gone all weekend but I want to get in on this.

Malador how about the night the destard harry was up it was you, floyd, and fizz vs me. Care to let the ppl of stratics know how it went?

You died pathetically. Floyd died next after countless disarms and running. Then fizz died least he was the only one who didnt die running.

I didnt even use my bird....Was fun though was almost like when it was u Floyd and Kahlan on me in destard and you died yet again lol.

S

Still Frame

I just got the greatest idea for this thread

Fred vs BTH...but on their mages! :p

Btw, fred why did you name your stratics account "shameful joy" which is the name of your mage...its not like you'll ever use her.

Now that i bashed fred its pwnts turn. What happened to whomp the other night? I watched (i believe) toad 2 shot him inside the house. All i saw was omen para and then trap box so whomp walked away.

M

Malador

HAHA i been gone all weekend but I want to get in on this.

Malador how about the night the destard harry was up it was you, floyd, and fizz vs me. Care to let the ppl of stratics know how it went?

You died pathetically. Floyd died next after countless disarms and running. Then fizz died least he was the only one who didnt die running.

I didnt even use my bird....Was fun though was almost like when it was u Floyd and Kahlan on me in destard and you died yet again lol.
Yea your a badass boy. I know this game is all you have so I am glad I be of such assistance to you self esteem.

I

Insta

What happened to whomp the other night? I watched (i believe) toad 2 shot him inside the house. All i saw was omen para and then trap box so whomp walked away.
Not sure if it was whomp or not, it might have been. He did log on for a few minutes last week, but it was much earlier in the afternoon to call night. I dont recall even seing toad at the time he was on, but then again it might have been another day. As far as omen para and then walking away against toad. I cant say that I blame him much. I can go ahead and tell ya... If it was curse explode flamestrike, it wouldn't have been whomp walking away. It would have been toad running his ass off before the FS even did damage. Have you ever faught him? If so you will know exactly what I mean. Why stay still and fight with a guy that's not going to do the same?

Not to mention if I get 2 shot it's not exactly in my things to do to go and fight the lameness all over again. That's not exactly rocket science.

H

hydro

Yea your a badass boy. I know this game is all you have so I am glad I be of such assistance to you self esteem.

posting on the boards seems to be all you have... every time i read a thread im always wondering "how many times mal will post on this one?"

M

Malador

posting on the boards seems to be all you have... every time i read a thread im always wondering "how many times mal will post on this one?"

I recall that you are one of the pathetic ones that quit playing but still posts here.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another +1 to post count for mal! gj
Hydro, wtf is the difference? Here we go with another "I quit UO but I'm so cool I'm going to keep coming back to the boards and saying how great I am and feeling like a Legend and telling people they better watch out because I can rock you, blah blah blah."

If you quit the game then move the **** on.

H

hydro

im not one of the noobs here that post about how ubber i am and that im some legend. i simply read the boards and post when i see fit. i like to give mal a hard time because i know he likes to argue even when he knows he is wrong. its funny as hell! you dont know him very well. after spending a few years of hearing him whine in vent i know what it takes. and speaking of rocking someone, i never mentioned the TON of times i ghosted you and floyd. or the times garret simply destroyed you 1v1 just for you to come cry about something he did that wasnt fair.