• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Number 2 High End Bracelet [Shown in the picture] Auction ends 09/13 8pm Central

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Cetric I told you cetric, he did it right! you take buyouts and icq offers. I woulda paid a lot more for that one u sold last time with no auction.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow congrats!!

Who is ice cast by the way?

Strange as brand new account made the same date this item went on sale and only posted on this. Hmmmmm

Last edited:

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely not me. He contacted me via icq and was making bids. I told him he needed to post them on here.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

fajico

Seasoned Veteran
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, I'll take #1 for 200m if you're fine with my offer. Send me PM or ICQ.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't received an offer beyond that so ill hit you up tonight.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the delay @SoftServeDreams I've added you to ICQ and will be contacting you tonight as soon as I get home tonight after 6pm central.