• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Number 2 High End Bracelet [Shown in the picture] Auction ends 09/13 8pm Central

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is now an auction for the NUMBER 2 Bracelet only to end on 09/13/15 at 8pm central. 10 minute rule applies!

Current Bid: 855 mill.

Keep bid increments at 5 mill each please.
The only bracelet up for Auction at this time is Bracelet Number 2!!!
2braceandaring.png

Feel free to contact me via ICQ if interested in discussing a buyout.

Last edited:

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Those bracelets are going to be HIGH END!!! Well over 300-400m+++

I'll start a price of #2
175m

Last edited:

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't believe it jumped up so quick.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I would wait for other to get on..its only 3:50pm EST and most wont get on till later on. 700 is a serious offer but #2 is a serious item that may go higher.. I f it was mine I would make it an auction for the weekend..fyi

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would wait for other to get on..its only 3:50pm EST and most wont get on till later on. 700 is a serious offer but #2 is a serious item that may go higher.. I f it was mine I would make it an auction for the weekend..fyi
That's a very good idea, if I do decide to set up an auction and an end time it will likely be tomorrow that something like that gets set, by the amount of people contacting me via ICQ and how quickly the bids went up on here I was honestly surprised lol.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, retract my offer on #1, no sdi :(. My offer on #2 still stands

2.850m

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll close this out as of tomorrow at 8pm central. Feel free to continue to post offers here, ICQ me at 233305062 or PM me thanks. 10 minute rule applies. please keep bid increments at at least five mill.

The only bracelet up for Auction at this time is Bracelet Number 2!!!

Last edited:

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated with clarifying of time ending and rules for 10 minute rule, 5 mill bid increments etc, good luck happy bidding. Current bid is 855 mill.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay site was down and up and down and up. So... This is ending at 8:30 central 10 min rule still applies hopefully the site stays up.