• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

noooo

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) all in good fun. Your posts were delightful and quickly read, so automatically a far cry from the aforementioned player!
No, no, my dear, it is simply that Popps is a master of his art and I am honoured to be compared with him.

As for the rest of you, I will personally expunge your names from the annals of history.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, no, my dear, it is simply that Popps is a master of his art and I am honoured to be compared with him.

As for the rest of you, I will personally expunge your names from the annals of history.
You two are definitely on the same level of your art, in fact it is hard to tell who is more full of their art, you or popps but we all know where you can go to relieve yourself of it and please do not forget to complete the paper work when you are done.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mines exit only Bro.
*sneers* Typical swordsman, all blade and no sheath.
You two are definitely on the same level of your art, in fact it is hard to tell who is more full of their art, you or popps but we all know where you can go to relieve yourself of it and please do not forget to complete the paper work when you are done.
I thought that hobbits were supposed to be a polite and jolly folk.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*sneers* Typical swordsman, all blade and no sheath.

I thought that hobbits were supposed to be a polite and jolly folk.
My Precious opened my eyes to the truth and showed me what all non Hobbits are really like. We knew nothing of your ilk until I went on the Great Adventure.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like you all to know that I have commenced my invasion and subjugation of Britain by annexing a portion of key Britannian territory in the name of the undead empire.

bmg.PNG

You are all welcome to visit. Make yourselves at home. Drink of my eggnog, eat of my goat...

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
You should place a mailbox on your stoop. Perhaps the festive rabbit will leave you a gift?

*Readies a large amount of garlic.*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should place a mailbox on your stoop. Perhaps the festive rabbit will leave you a gift?

*Readies a large amount of garlic.*
You are thinking of vampires. Garlic is like mother's milk to me.

My shard was brutalised just yesterday by festive rabbits run amok, and thus your comment is deeply insensitive and I will see your homeland ground down to dust by the relentless passage of time.

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
*Readies a large amount of pasta to go with the garlic as carb loading is necessary before the extreme physicality of slaying undead hordes.*