• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

no doom arties since midnight on chessy

Dixie of Chesapeake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
dunno if its an all shards thing, but they have stopped on chessy as of midnight.......me and a few other people have been testing in gurdian room. over 400 killed and no arties. also none for other people throughout the dungeon ........dunno what changed but i know a few people who only get the weekends to play and they are miffed lol

Murc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can confirm this, no drops since midnight. The weekends are the only days I really get to play a lot. I hope this can be fixed before Monday or that means I would lose a week of doom.

Last edited:

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can confirm this, no drops since midnight. The weekends are the only days I really get to play a lot. I hope this can be fixed before Monday or that means I would loose a week of doom.
I just hopped on Stratics to check about this very thing. 4 of us doing doom for 45-60 minutes or so and not a single drop. I'm on LA.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
only the Trick or Treat and Pumpkins where suppose to be turned of today, Doom was suppose to be left on till Dec 1st i thought?

Lynz00

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Something has to be broke, nothing was supposed to be turned off at Midnight EST at all, and nothing was to be turned off today.

From UO.com-

"Publish 87 To All Shards
Posted by Bonnie Armstrong | 2014 Oct 20 19:10 -0400 GMT Greetings Everyone,

We will be publishing all shards starting tomorrow morning, all shards will receive Publish 87 during your normal maintenance cycles, European shards will get this tomorrow afternoon during their normal maintenance cycles. Since we have been so late this year with Halloween and Anniversary rewards we have turned them back on. The 17th Anniversary Gifts will be turned back on and can be claimed until November 18, at 11:59 pm. Halloween Trick or Treating will be available until server up on November 19, 2014. Treasures of Doom will continue until server up on December 1, 2014. Enjoy everyone!!"

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They don't seem to be dropping at Legends either.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ul have to wait till monday when the devs go back to work...simple

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ul have to wait till monday when the devs go back to work...simple

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u will have to wait till monday when the devs go back to work...simple

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just had ppl on Origin ask the very same thing .... seems the Doom hunting is effected.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just had ppl on Origin ask the very same thing .... seems the Doom hunting is effected.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nor Great Lakes. It never would have occurred to me that this was a game-wide thing, I just thought everyone in the Guardian Room last night was having a bad run of luck all at the same time.

-Galen's player

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unannounced problems no longer surprise me. The great list pf cock-ups grows ever longer.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unannounced problems no longer surprise me. The great list of fubars grows ever longer.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this really blows!
ive been working my buns off for the last couple weeks and i finally get a couple days off and Friday night i was able to finally hit Doom hard and really enjoyed myself with my guild mates so we had planned on doing it again Sat night and Sun as well and this happens.

real life RNG i guess.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya i wouldnt mind knowing if this has been 'resolved' too

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the report everyone. We are investigating the issue.
Thanks for looking into this issue for us. Can you also take a look at the Minax drop please?

Tried Blackthornes Dungeon on Atlantic most of yesterday and the Artie drop is incredibly slow now. Almost 3 x longer per drop compared to the other day.

EG: killing Balrons at the normal rate (35 - 45 per hour) = 1-3 drops per - now it's barely 1 an hour, sometimes 2 hours before I see a drop...

Thanks.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was killing miasma's for a few hours today, didn't get a drop off them either. Normally in the time I was there I would get at least one but more often than not 2-3. Anyone tried killing paragons for drops?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been farming mongbats for 15 minutes and not one clean legendary item..is this normal? I even have about 100 luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since it's well into afternooon there, it would be nice to have some kind of update...just a quickie along thee lines of it will be back on at server up, we don't have a clue, or we havent had time to work on it...anything at all

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They come back on November 20 with the WW Publish, per publish notes.

"• Treasures of Doom has been reactivated and extended until server up on 12/6/2014."

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since it's well into afternooon there, it would be nice to have some kind of update...just a quickie along thee lines of it will be back on at server up, we don't have a clue, or we havent had time to work on it...anything at all
It's being fixed.. Treasures of Doom will be extended to the 5th.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2014 Nov 17 19:15 GMT
As most of you have discovered the Treasures of Doom was accidently turned off early, we will be publishing the fix for this out with the World Wide publish.

• Treasures of Doom has been reactivated and extended until server up on 12/6/2014.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I patched again this morning and the Treasures of Doom still do not seem to be working. Exactly WHEN have they been reactivated?