[News]-Y- Auction, Upcoming Auctions and Saturday Night Fights

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great Lakes News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 22, 2010
Past week in review ~
<BLOCKQUOTE>This past week I took some time away from Navrey and other killing spots to attend a few player run events.

-Y- Guilds once a month auction was high on my list as it is only once a month. Before I go on any further about this auction I would like to inform and remind people that tomorrow March 2nd the T/G Auction House returns and re-opens. Gates will be provided at banks. I know I will be there.

Savannah was doing her thing this past week at the -Y- auction proving once again she is the fastest auctioneer on Great Lakes.

Several months ago we lost a Great Lakes player to an auto accident and Savannah started the auction with a tribute to this person best known to the shard by his character Urk. Our sympathy goes out to his family and friends.

The auction house was accented in shades of purple teal and the bids were brisk as the prices seemed most reasonable. Trivia was on the menu and even Lady Lava and Stratics were in on the act. The -Y- crew did a great job.

For all you auction addicts you have T/G on tuesday and MOA wednesday & thursday this week! Three days of spending !

Saturday evening I made it to the Chicken Fight Club. I had not been there in months and I had a great time. rachel was as fresh as ever, so was the chicken blood on the arena floor.

Everyones favorite outcast Anok Libertine was in charge of taking bets on the fights and pay outs.
Chickens were up first, battle chickens, Cu's and even W.Ws.
I had detailed notes on the event but cleaned my desk and cannot seem to find them * laughs *. That happens often when I clean. Lost never to be seen again.

I do recall Mammy, a very black and naughty battle chicken, was a sure to win. She won her first two fights been when the evening was all over she lost her last fight....dead as a doornail.

The CFC fights are every saturday nights. Gates are provided at major banks only before. As soon as the fights start the gates stop.

*NOTE*I now have a mailbox set up at my home inside the Luna City walls.
For those not comfortable contacting me via PMs here you can now drop a book in my mailbook with upcoming events, runes to designed plots, story ideas or even love letters. :)

Fondly, Lady Lava

More...