• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Where In The World Is Orpheito? (A Contest)

G

<center> <FONT color=#a0522d size=4>Where In The World Is Orpheito?</FONT> </center>
<center>
</center>

here in the world is my Orpheito! I keep losing my friend and wonderful pet, the chicken Orpheito. He keeps running away to sites unknown and dangerous places. If I have not found him by Saturday, March 22 at 1P Central I am calling the whole shard to please help me find him.

You just can't miss him! He is a brown fowl, a little smelly, ruffled feathers (has not preened in weeks) and legs that dance! He cocks his head in a cute little twist and smiles at you, you cannot resist!

Please meet me in New Haven in the town square unless you have heard I found my friend! And please don't eat any fried chicken in the meantime!

<center>
</center>

If I have not found him I will reward those who do with the following:

<center>1st Prize 1 Milliion
2nd Prize 500K
3rd Prize 250K </center>

G

Today I looked high and low throughout Fel for my chicken Orpheito because that was the most dangerous place I could think of for my pet to wander through. I could just imagine him dancing between the arrows, blades and spells of FL, LSG, LS and others and coming out badly damaged and missing all his feathers.

But alas, he was not there.

G

Oh my! Someone reported seeing Orpheito in Luna but I know he is more scared of bank sitters than the players in Fel. He was so close to home! Alas they saw him run from the Mayor and hop in the moongate.

I ran to catch him. Only feathers. I went to Umbra. No feathers. I don't think my chicken is in Malas.

G

I have not found my pet. I am devastated. Please help me find him by meeting me in the New Haven square at 1P Central. I really want to find my Orpheito!

G

*SOB* I have searched all the Inns! and all the provisioners of Trammel, Tokuno and Ilshenar - where else do they sell whiskey??? Oh please help me!

G

Isolated near the whispers of a quiet lake, far from towns, my chicken may be drinking his whiskey.

Oh please please help!!! He might be roasted by now the GM cooks are after him.

G

Found!!! My chicken found in 5 minutes by an off shard guest that passed the prize to the next winner! That one was another 40 minutes.

Following the WHISPER clue - the second and third came after more than an hour.

My Orpheito was found sipping politely, whiskey at the Twin Oaks Tavern in Spirituality where the granddaughter sheltered him while going to help her grandfather!