• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Warriors of Destiny

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recalled in to a safe spot and as soon as i approached those things jumped on me. I tried to use my pup as a tank while i remembered the way in but they made quick work of him and didn't leave me much time.

C

Connor_Graham

I'm gonna have to try and figure out a way to get in there. I have a couple of ideas, but I'm not familiar at all with the inside of the keep. Hell, I've barely gotten close enough to see the outside of it, and even then, it was through so many monster names that it looked like someone spilled a whole truckload of alphabet soup on the wall....

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
yeah area peace works best if you're comin in from the outside, that's how I got my rune marked for Tram Terra, Origin doesn't have any left in Tram, it's all in Fel so super easy to get to.

C

Connor_Graham

Honor works wonders for the occasional mad dash too.

How do you think I managed to get over 70 cloaks?

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I ended up with well over a thousand of the things

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh...OK...you aren't a bastage.

You win...lol...hehehehe

G

I do plan on keeping a few sets of the coins even after the turn in as collectibles in themselves... especially considering my profession, it'd be a crime for me not to do so

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

House resizing: demolishing a house creates an account bound area for guaranteed house placement for a limited time

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this one, but what if your dropping a few houses to place a keep? You will have to wait for the timers on the other houses to time out to place it

[/ QUOTE ]

i too would like to know the answer to this question.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hi Everyone! *waves*

[/ QUOTE ]

Hiya *waves back*

G

<blockquote><hr>

I ended up with well over a thousand of the things

[/ QUOTE ]

You have me beat I only have 916 of them

G

I was hitting the sewer spawns almost religiously when they were active. Sometimes I had competition, but most times I was alone (especially when the Halloween events were occurring.

Since I work with coins for a living, it was a more appealing side event to me than many of the other ones.

I'm glad they added them in to the turn-in... seemed to make sense to think that the Britannian Government would want their treasury back.

I also thought it was fun reading all of the "They're introducing a new currency system" posts at the time as well.

B

BakeryGnome

(Noob here) Any Insight into the Faction thing yet? Special Messages or anything?

Side note, are the "Sandles of the Savior" a joke? If not, wtg are they? Been hearing rumors of the "flying monkeys" ressurecting/ healing/ curing people...is this because they faction with Britain? We looking for special drops cause we faction (hence maybe Sandles). Now, i dont wanna be one those "RP Theory" peoples...whos talk amounts to a bunch of jibberish. Just throwing out blind (noob) thoughts that might light fire to somehting for someone else?!
aka. CALLED LOOKING FOR SOME CLUE here!!

But tell me some finds concerning faction in this event....holler

BakeryGnome

G

*gets all her orange sticks ready*
That'll teach 'em to toss 'em on the ground like that!
*rummages*
Slipper snake skins and ophidian journals too? or no?
*rummages more*
Edit: Found a chest with power ophidian bardiches...
*keeps rummaging*

G

see u did!! steal my thunder announcement after all!! how sad is that.....

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once you get in, it's not so bad. Most of the monsters are scattered until you reach a certain area. Just gotta avoid the occasional paralyze that gets you ganked.