• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] The Britain Bank Renovation (Inside Too!)

slugmaster

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [News] The Britain Bank Renovation Is Complete! (Inside Too!)

the interior should look like this...
see attached file..

Attachments

RainQueen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Love it :heart::heart:

And the royal purple is so appropriate for Britain. By far the best entry of the Brit bank redesign competition.

'Grats to Slugmaster

A

Altpersona

Let's not talk of the colour scheme -_- I forbid! conversation of the colour scheme under threat of getting one of these :thumbdown: in a PM lol

slugmaster

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I ask pleople for a little patient here, the banners, tents and such are purple but not the proper Hue of the original(check screenshots), I am sure they will change it soon.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Please stop claiming it is complete, not even close, it took me hours and the complete one has way more details, please check the image I attached few messages before.
And that is not my char name...
I've removed that from the title, Sorry!

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love your design, slugmaster, and am grateful to you for your time & effort. I hope Draconi will return to complete it in accordance with your design specifications.

Having shard hopped a wee bit, I do prefer the uncluttered feel of your vision of Europa's West Bank Brit.

My favourite touch is the tamers' tribute corner. As Lady Vix, I stood there myself many, many times selling mares, white wyrms and dragons. Good memories. :)

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the colour scheme very much, and also the history reference. I am in agreement with the other posters who say it`s by far the best entry in the whole competition. Thanks:)

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure the tables and chairs can't be changed into display cases, wasn't the rule if it can't be highlighted then it can't be removed?

slugmaster

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chairs can be deleted, not tables tho, but if you look closer, you can see the foot of the table right under the display case, I placed it over the table, not instead of the table, although I think, they can change the ID number of the table, and it would turn into something else.

Some highlighted things, can be removed, some not, everything Drakoni put on our bank right now are highlighted, just because he didnt lock it yet.

The only no-removable things I delete for my design were the trees, because I considered it is worth it to modify the map for this, lets face it, the trees right now are not making us any favour.