• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] KR Client Patch vers. 2.50.0.3

• Thread starter imported_Lady Tiger
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

at first, I didn't know what the clouds were supposed to be. then I had a moment of shock, clouds? and then, acceptance. after that, I never really noticed the clouds affecting my behavior in game. give in to the clouds, Sarphus
. givvvvvve innnn too thheee cloouddss (well, doesn't matter for now ;P)

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm ... why do the animations stop? Each time an animation cycle is through it stops for a second or 2 and starts over. Looks pretty stupid to me. Still can't run around without the character stopping every now and then. Didn't bother to test more if not even the basics of the game work properly.

I

imported_Skrag

RTLFC

I love how the developers are worrying about cloud texture while their chat system is still a laughingstock. I'll just link this rather than restate all the problems here. It's like painting the shutters on a house with no electrical service. It may look nicer, but you're still not getting anyone to move in.

I

imported_Hanneth

I for one am glad to see that many of the hue issues on items have been fixed. Now the client looks ready for Beta testing finally.

G

As my crazy proto-tamer was exploring the woods for brightly colored rabbits, it suddenly struck me that a lot of animation is a lot cleaner, sharper. Footfalls are lot closer to the movement rate, the rabbits are perky, the beetles feel right-sized and have a nice gleam to their shells and my ostards seem to be much more defined with a nice bobbing head motion.

My computer still grinds to a crawl if I try to run a circuit around Luna with all the chatter loading/rendering houses, but even so, it is noticeably better. Lots of little items still on the wishlist, but kudos where kudos are due.