• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] All Shards to be Published

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing new on my end... I'm where we all were Friday night (with no homework done
) with the sailing/chain of islands... Haven't noticed any new additions to the rift, rift area in moonglow, NPC dialogue, new NPCs, or found the islands for that matter... (If i am the first to discover the islands, I call naming rights... U.S. Celluar Island... lol)

Gettin kinda bored with the current phase... Only so much room for these swords/shields.. and wisp chests... guessing since theres sooo many of them, theyll be the trade-in items (not the wisp chests). Cloaks are the rare "event" item IMO.. since they were only avaliable for 1 or 2 days on most servers.. and havent seen the etheral SLs since. I think theyll be back though, in a later arc of this event.

Anyone else have any new discoveries/theories?

On a side note, I found "Sandals of the Savior" which let me walk on water, and turn water into wine.

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I think I found some leftovers...but I'm not sure.
In British's castle courtyard near the archery things, there is a table with alchemy items and books scattered about with some fires started, as if the area was ransacked and set aflame.
I can no longer approach the throne either, but since I just recently returned, I am not sure if this has been around for awhile or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are leftovers from an old EM event. The EM was also responsible for blocking off access to LB's throne. The EM would stand in that area to give a speech about what needed to be done, etc. for the current EM event.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it would help if the Devs and GMs would add the date of placement into the profile of the NPC when they place them ?
That way we know to which event they belong and that they are now important or if they are old. Then it is no problem if they stay forever.

S

Smakkatron Jones

I only recently noticed that the bird men things will actually cure poison off of the demon berserkers if they are near them.

Another thing I unfortunately noticed about the bird men, is that one of them resurrected me after it killed me. Then, it rez killed me. Real funny stuff let me tell you. Only happened once, and I was far away from anyone else to see what happened. Just thought I would mention it. Also it gave an odd message like 'your life force has been restored' or something. Makes me wonder if a GM might have been messing around there.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI: "PurpleTurtle" is the nickname of a (former?) UO engineer.

UO credits

Probably the reference to purple turtles on a southern isle is just an inside joke or easter egg...
But it's also true that Sutek lived on a southern island in Ultima V-VI

G

RTLFC

The detector's all broken!

The pieces are floating up and down too, really weird.

E

Evil D

We'll Legends finally has berserkers... Although, one hit and ur a goner.. I'm seeing more into the "choose your loyalties". The berserkers will kill everything in site, the wisps try to kill the berserkers, the flying guys heal the berserkers. I mean loyal to who? It seems a little chaotic as far as loyalties go. Even so, DND will be there no matter what, kickin @ss =) enjoy

I

imported_ParadoxUO

My apologies... I was wrong about the cloak of corruption.

It works while my karma is positive... it drains me once it is negative.

S

Smakkatron Jones

The cloaks are different. Look the same, but don't work the same.