• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] All Shards to be Published

G

Chesapeake has the tent and cannons, no NPCs, still no berserkers (thankfully).

I

imported_Sirion

Hi Jeremy, mind telling us what to expect from this sudden patch?

Experience says EA doesn't pull off all shards at the same time just to patch a mini event. It's more likely to fix something.

G

Considering *all* shards and not just the ones with event content on (Unless they all had content anyway?) then I say youre right.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here on Atlantic a lot of Beersekers!!

looks like not all shars have the same monsters...

G

Only atl has zerkers... That sucks huh? I have over 500 plane weapons and shields on legends

V

Voodoo990

is the Armageddon spell working on any other shard cause its not working on Oceania

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno if its working or not because there are no Slords to try it on.

G

I could never get it to work with my mage.

Did i have to be near a shadowlord?

I had the brock in pack. And would cast words from macro. They never exploded.

I never tried near a shadowlord. More testing. Did I have to be near the shadowlord?

G

RTLFC

On Pacific, we now have healers and guards at the rift area in the real Moonglow as well as Captain Avery and Numan the Mage, both of whom respond to keywords... Interesting stuff.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.. this is not publish 52, or is it? I noticed that question wasn't answered.

E

Evil D

Armageddon also not working on Legends... Tents and cannons still there minus the NCP's... Seems the only thing that's changed since day one is the tents and cannons, nothing after the patch... Gettin boring, lets turn this thing up a notch before we all just leave them to live there!

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I never tried near a shadowlord. More testing. Did I have to be near the shadowlord?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you have to be near a shadowlord or nothing will happen. Before they gave u a nice buffer zone where you could cast it and still have enough of a step to run when the agro came but now i hear they require you to be in melee range of the awful fella.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Baja is still up the proverbial creek with no event goodies.

we have ..
1) Armageddon spell is NOT working
2) no NPC, guards outside the rift (tent only)
3) No Shadowlords since Tuesday AM
4) No bezerkers

what we do have.. wisps, fetids &amp; flying monkeys.. oh my!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

[/ QUOTE ]

Same on Legends, no ShadowLords since Tuesday and we have never seen the beserkers (ok by me on this one).

G

No - this is a minor publish, not Pub 52. (We don't usually publicize the minor publish numbers, although perhaps we should. There are a couple different numbering systems in place internally, and it gets confusing)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

RTLFC

On Pacific, we now have healers and guards at the rift area in the real Moonglow as well as Captain Avery and Numan the Mage, both of whom respond to keywords... Interesting stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I DID tell you to try talking to them...*Grins*

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we have them on napa, but so far not responding to any words...
anyone get anything out of them yet?

I

imported_Lady Narsil

I agree on GL we still have only the original spawn. It has never changed except that we haven't had shadowlords since Tuesday. This is getting really old really fast. Most of the time on GL you can count on one had the number of people still going to even bother with it.

C

Connor_Graham

Try:

Blackrock
Kronos
Melissa

Those are the 3 that I got responses from.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Avery and Numan are there on Baja but not responding yet. But then we don't have berserker's yet either.

*sighs* Guess I'll go terrorize some more wisps.

M

Maximinus Thrax

Legends has like 10 players on it, it's going to take us a few years before we get anything

G

Spoiler below regarding the keywords

So far, I've found a few... (in no particular order):

Melissa, blackrock, crater, Kronos, Dexter, body, Sutek, honest, recently, comfortable, refuge, tactical, operations, rift, moongate, machine, shadowlord, council, francesco

No luck in locating Sutek... I've gone all over from Sanctuary to various towns, Heartwood, the Hedge maze... nothing. Anyone else happen to find him yet?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Cant macro it. The reason it never worked was because you used a macro. I tried this once and it failed so I made a text doc and typed it in there copied it and then in game I was hitting ctrl+v to paste it in and hit enter to cast it then ctrl+q enter to fire it off after that.

C

Connor_Graham

I tried rift and moongate and he didn't say anything. Maybe he wasn't in much of a talkative mood.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I macro'd Armageddon just fine on both my mage and archer, still leftover from the original event. My best guess was not close enough or misspelled.

Still nothing from Avery or Numan on Baja. *pouts*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's okay McConnor, Origin's NPC's seem to be MIA or I'd be helpin you guys...*sighs*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
WOW

You got alot of NPC's over here.....no fair! *laughs*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*Laughs* Oh my that would do it.

Well....the NPC's are not very helpful.......sorta......interesting information.

sheridan where are you????

G

Continuing in my quest to locate a particular key player in all this mess... Still no luck.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah no clue where to look either......so far you're the only shard that seems to have all the NPC's in Moonglow so I would assume that if he is findable he's only there.....

Not even a tiny clue to the wearabouts either.....*grumbles*

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe...revisit the rifts where the time lord popped out before....
i cant play right now.or i would

G

Someone needs to get with the program and get on ICQ and get me with the program cuz I have no clue what's going on!

G

STILL no NPCs on LS... is everyone actually going to be getting them or what?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No show on Origin either

G

*grabs torches and pitchforks*
Thar's gunna be a riot I tell ye!

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the right track here... and Sutek is whom were looking for i think. Very interesting seeing his name on that black &amp; white map, and getting responses to 'paradise' and 'purple' (he babbles about purple snapping turtles on some island in the southern isles...) Been sailing around since, checking the islands... nothing yet...

S

Smakkatron Jones

Sutec; wizard; Terfin = place.

Sorry thats all I have. It is an old note I hastily jotted down during the first Inu the Crone disappearance, but thats all I wrote down about it

If it means anything please let me know. thx.

Speaking of Inu. If anyone could direct me to a thread of translations of her jabbering, I would also appreciate it. I suspect the old rune beetle language might also be helpful to figure out what she is saying currently.

Or perhaps we need to start a new thread?

G

Inu is just speaking pig latin.

Are any other shards going to be updated?

G

On Legends there is another Crone in the throne room in Brit hes yellow. So what exactly are Crones?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
old mean people *laughs* Or in Inu's case old Senile people that speak pig latin...

There's a Crone in the Throne room? Throne Crone *laughs*

I'm at an auction right now or I"d go check out Origin.

G

Etymology: Middle English, a term of abuse, from Anglo-French caroine, charoine dead flesh
Date: 14th century
: a withered old woman

G

a 'crone' is wikka for a wise woman, there are 3 stages, maiden, mother n crone
Crone being the eldest n the wisest. heheh i know cos i am prob at the 'mother' stage
*evil laugh*