• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Newbye question about imbuing

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've found one legendary artifact brittle with 5 mods (studded gloves). No medable. Can i remove one mod for mage guildmaster and making studded gloves mage armor with 4 mods? Thank you. I apologize for my bad English

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You can remove the mage armour property from that item through a mage guildmaster, yes.
But since it is a legendary artifact, I doubt you will be able to imbue an extra property after that.
If you look at the piece resistances, they will be all high, and each of them count as a mod as well.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can only take away mage armor.from a piece that is over the imbue weight.. can't add it back :(