• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New player

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Good morning everyone. I want to play on origin. I'm Italian and I used to play on Europa. I do not speak English well and often use a translator... Like now :)
I am 40 years old, two sons and many commitments so now call myself a casual player. The characters that will bring a tamer/magician an employee and a magician / necro / mystical.
I already stocked with everything you will serve me because I have seen that there is little market. I hope to be worthy of the shard that I host. We'll see you soon online. Mirko

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am really glad to see a new player to Origin!

There are a few vendor houses around that keep their vendors well-stocked, and I am going to be opening up one here very soon.

I hope you enjoy it here...there are many friendly people!

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the welcome. I chose origin after touring a lot both on the forums and in the game. It's a beautiful shard with a great story and a meaningful name.
The first character who will be moving Loshana, legendary Tamer, with her Dragon Avildar.
And after so many years I can not wait to start. I love Vesper. I will try the house in the neighborhood. All invited just the decor, I do a great pizza :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh pizza party! Sounds fabulous!

I hope you find a good spot for your home..and I love your dragons name! Nice to have another tamer to the shard :)

You'll more then likely see me on mine, Maharia.

I hope to see you in game!

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Place a castle to the Ice Island. Now it's up to Koff a "die-hard" .... Thief / magician with wrestling, resist and parrying. To champion spawn has been drinking all PowerScroll existing :)

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you :) it's time to get to the legendary Musashi Miyamoto handyman because my armor squeak :) I being European times a bit 'strange but I hope to see you around.