• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

New player

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Good morning everyone. I want to play on origin. I'm Italian and I used to play on Europa. I do not speak English well and often use a translator... Like now :)
I am 40 years old, two sons and many commitments so now call myself a casual player. The characters that will bring a tamer/magician an employee and a magician / necro / mystical.
I already stocked with everything you will serve me because I have seen that there is little market. I hope to be worthy of the shard that I host. We'll see you soon online. Mirko

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership Team
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am really glad to see a new player to Origin!

There are a few vendor houses around that keep their vendors well-stocked, and I am going to be opening up one here very soon.

I hope you enjoy it here...there are many friendly people!

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Thanks for the welcome. I chose origin after touring a lot both on the forums and in the game. It's a beautiful shard with a great story and a meaningful name.
The first character who will be moving Loshana, legendary Tamer, with her Dragon Avildar.
And after so many years I can not wait to start. I love Vesper. I will try the house in the neighborhood. All invited just the decor, I do a great pizza :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership Team
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh pizza party! Sounds fabulous!

I hope you find a good spot for your home..and I love your dragons name! Nice to have another tamer to the shard :)

You'll more then likely see me on mine, Maharia.

I hope to see you in game!

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Thank you :) it's time to get to the legendary Musashi Miyamoto handyman because my armor squeak :) I being European times a bit 'strange but I hope to see you around.