• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Newsletter is out! IDOC changes coming!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the whine to mommy M bamboo floor dude, luna walkway omg I am cheaper dude (he is not) is the gargy scripter? "O" what a shock. No wonder nothing was done. Makes sense now. Thanks lady for all that for so damn long.
Now if it is not the whiner king, well still thanks lady you could have stopped whomever it was long ago. Yes, you could have. People on test said having wrestling skill does not help at all. I will try both ways.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No the Luna walkway gate to vendors scripter is not an idocer. Thats someone else. That’s a whole other issue entirely....how that goes on and on is beyond me.
Some tested Wrestling skills, see the post on UO.com

results of that test

Anatomy 0 Tactics 120 Wrestling 0 Took 2:23
Anatomy 0 Tactics 100 Wrestling 0 Took 2:50
Anatomy 0 Tactics 0 Wrestling 120 Took 3:39
Anatomy 0 Tactics 0 Wrestling 100 Took 3:48
Anatomy 0 Tactics 100 Wrestling 100 Took 2:43
Anatomy 100 Tactics 0 Wrestling 0 Took 2:46
Anatomy 100 Tactics 100 Wrestling 0 Took 2:34
Anatomy 90 Tactics 90 Wrestling 90 Took 2:30
Anatomy 100 Tactics 100 Wrestling 100 Took 2:07
Anatomy 120 Tactics 120 Wrestling 120 Took 2:06

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A lot of these changes look like many of the suggestions i was making.
Publicly show the timer to everyone (it only hurts non-cheaters not to know when it falls).
Publicly give access to idocs (town cryer does this)
Limit area from pets
Limit carrying capacity (the 50 items/100 stones does this).

Overall - I really like these changes. Will have to see in practice how some of it works. Curious what the process looks like when "the house contents are packed in barrels". Is that a 2 min thing? an hour thing? Is anything ecluded?

Interesting for sure
What's this? Have you changed? not using cheat programs anymore, Did you ever sell that mandrake root you forgot to edit the screenie for?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
having tried this out on Test Centre I think this looks AWESOME. A few tweaks and I think they may just have nailed it!!!!!

Hopefully stacked items will convert to comm deed form and drop into packs instead of being lost forever.

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so I have a few questions. If anyone wants to be kind and generous and take the time to answer, that'd be appreciated. I haven't had a chance to actually log-in and see for myself yet - will try to do so soon.

1. Trade minister tell players of idocs. Is this only for "idoc stage", or any decay stage? What do they actually say - coordinates? Do they list a bunch at a time, or only those close to them? (ie if you talk to the trade minister in vesper, will he also list an idoc all the way south in Trinsic? What if you're in Trammel - will he also tell you about fel and malas idocs?). Or is the idea that you have to go visit a bunch of different trade ministers across the land to find more idocs, closest to them?

2. Is wrestling skill needed in anyway for barrels - or not?

3. After house falls "area will be fenced off while the contents of the house are packed into barrels within the housing area". I assume this is automated - and not a manual process with a GM doing it. How long does that take? Are we talking a 1-2 minute delay? Or does it take up to 15-20mins+? Is it longer for bigger/more loaded houses?

4. What does the idoc timer look like? Is it a countdown (5hour 50mins 25 seconds, 5 hours 50 mins 24 seconds, etc). Is it just very vague "soon, very soon, anytime". does it update only every hour, or every 5mins interval? )within 2 hours, within 1 hour - vs 20 mins, 15mins, etc).

I'm sure i'll get most of these answers when i log in and see for myself - but if anyone has that handy, would be appreciated.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so I have a few questions. If anyone wants to be kind and generous and take the time to answer, that'd be appreciated. I haven't had a chance to actually log-in and see for myself yet - will try to do so soon.

1. Trade minister tell players of idocs. Is this only for "idoc stage", or any decay stage? What do they actually say - coordinates? Do they list a bunch at a time, or only those close to them? (ie if you talk to the trade minister in vesper, will he also list an idoc all the way south in Trinsic? What if you're in Trammel - will he also tell you about fel and malas idocs?). Or is the idea that you have to go visit a bunch of different trade ministers across the land to find more idocs, closest to them?

2. Is wrestling skill needed in anyway for barrels - or not?

3. After house falls "area will be fenced off while the contents of the house are packed into barrels within the housing area". I assume this is automated - and not a manual process with a GM doing it. How long does that take? Are we talking a 1-2 minute delay? Or does it take up to 15-20mins+? Is it longer for bigger/more loaded houses?

4. What does the idoc timer look like? Is it a countdown (5hour 50mins 25 seconds, 5 hours 50 mins 24 seconds, etc). Is it just very vague "soon, very soon, anytime". does it update only every hour, or every 5mins interval? )within 2 hours, within 1 hour - vs 20 mins, 15mins, etc).

I'm sure i'll get most of these answers when i log in and see for myself - but if anyone has that handy, would be appreciated.
1. I asked this on the official forum, but I haven't checked for a response yet. From what I saw last night, the trade minister only listed one at a time and only announced it once. I was in New Magincia and he was announcing ones all over Trammel. I also asked about facets, but haven't checked for a response yet.

2. I didn't notice a big difference but I also haven't extensively tested. @Hazel868789 posted some numbers above that show that anatomy, tactics, and/or wrestling may help. It's a small sample size but worth noting.

3. Needed, no. Faster, TBD.

4. It says x hours until house falls, then xx minutes until house falls. In the final minute there is actually a second to second counter.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My first reaction was wow that look complicated

After I read what others have said and tested as much i could do with an EJ acc it looks like it could be pretty solid

Couple of things

The EJ account can't destroy the barrels looks to be working both me and my horse did try for awhile (could not harm them)
Looks like these barrels are pretty good for training both tactics and anatamy went to 50 pretty fast

How long is the timer before you can bring pets to the idoc area?
Every already fallen house i found I could bring my pets to just fine maybe the timer need to be a bit longer

Pretty good thumbs up from me

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing so far is statues or items stuck in boxes or bags end up in pack and you go over weight real quick, I was able to get around it because I had a bag of sending on me and was able to send to bank, cant remove from bank though and will need a gm to remove from bank or pack. Second keep getting message gold will be delivered to pack once you make room, all I had on me was a few rune books and spell book,, it is very annoying. Ill try when test comes back up and empty my pack and see if the gold will deliver. Over all being a idocer back in the day I think they did a great job, I love the timer and I like how things are randomly placed in barrels so you have no idea what is good and what is not, it evens the playing field and takes the advantage away from the cheaters for now.

Last edited:

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So a couple more questions - haven't been able to log in and test myself yet.

1. There are two types of barrels. The first is the "fence" of barrels you need to punch your way into to get to the looting area. Then - within the looting area - all loot is inside barrels, which also need to be punched broken. Is this correct?

2. If you break into the fence by breaking a barrel - is that tile now "open" and anyone else in the area can just run in behind you? Or do they have to also break their own barrel to be permitted in?

3. What happens to the loot inside the barrels once you break one down. Does it all fall on the ground (similar to how you could destroy a chest with an axe, and all the items fall to ground)? And once loot falls on ground - is it simply a free for all to pick items up? Or does the person who destroyed the barrel get any type of advantage?

Trying to understand if you even need to be breaking anything - or simply following others who do, with no penalties at all.

Also - can you actually "see" inside the barrels, before you break them? And then chose to break the best ones? Or are the barrels locked - and it's a guessing game as to which one to break first?

Finally - are all barrels filled to 125 items? Or will some have 10 items, some 100, and so on, randomly.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1. There are two types of barrels. The first is the "fence" of barrels you need to punch your way into to get to the looting area. Then - within the looting area - all loot is inside barrels, which also need to be punched broken. Is this correct?
Yes.

2. If you break into the fence by breaking a barrel - is that tile now "open" and anyone else in the area can just run in behind you?
Yes.

What happens to the loot inside the barrels once you break one down. Does it all fall on the ground (similar to how you could destroy a chest with an axe, and all the items fall to ground)?
The loot goes directly into your pack.

Also - can you actually "see" inside the barrels, before you break them? And then chose to break the best ones? Or are the barrels locked - and it's a guessing game as to which one to break first?
You cannot see what is in the barrels before you break them.

Finally - are all barrels filled to 125 items?
It seems like their intent is to fill the barrels to 50 items or 100 stones. There are some items that cause issues with this right now but I would think they will fix that.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why are they deleting anything (resources aka stackables or house items or account bound items)? I think that's a shame to delete 60k in boards or whatever. Also deleting soulstones I can see but also I don't think they should because I've seen some nicer players hold those soulstones and either post on here or hold them for those players who might return. I know it's not a very high chance but seems like it would still give a returning player a small glimmer of hope.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Considering he responded to my post of a picture on TEST CENTER, I doubt it.
No. I was talking about not letting pets in the area. The stuff is gone in 5 seconds NOW on reg shards.

I asked why should we wait longer 15 minutes to let pets in the area.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
It looks like at least some account bound items aren't being deleted. I'm seeing lots of shard transfer shield deeds and tokens from barrels.

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
most of them already have a solution and work around, but like you said, they will not do those things on TC.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning I went to do some IDOCs on Test and after breaking a barrel, I ended up with Piece of a Bloody Pentagram in my pack and I couldnt move it. I started to clean out my pack and a second Piece popped into my pack which i couldnt move either. I cleared out my pack completely and the 2 pieces were 255 stones each. I kept getting the message over and over A Reward of a Bloody Pentagram will be delivered when theres room. I ended up deleting the character.
Pentagram Pieces.png

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its actually not that bad but they either need make it so Wrestling doesnt work with barrels or increase the barrel HP as with a few additional DI increases, you can destroy a barrel within 10 hits. Now if a multiboxer comes with 10 of these chars the place is cleaned up pretty quick.

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep. The problem with multiple account owners and bot use does not go away with this change. Without enforcement which is what the majority of the players who have complained have asked for, we’ll be right back where we were in a month or two.
People are always going to cheat at this game. It's never going to change. They'll also never be able to contain it fully - so expecting them to seems like a lost cause.

I think these changes address a lot of the issues though.

Advantage cheaters used to have: They know exact fall time. So if they have 12 idocs in one day - they can show up at 5mins notice, each in-turn - and hit them all - while a regular player may spend 7 hours camping one straight not to miss it.

Now - with the fall-time public, you don't have to miss any. You can hit them all. You don't even have to scout for them - just ask the town cryer, he'll list them all. That's a huge advantage they used to have that is now gone. Will make a bigger difference than many seem to realize. Regular players were getting pissed spending 7hours at a time at one idoc and getting nothing - now a regular player can do all 12 idocs in a 7 hour window, and get some loot each time.

Other advantage they used to have: Pack horses. A house falls - you run in, grab all the chests/loot drop them on 5 packhorses. Have 4-5 chars at a time, and you get up to 50-90% of the loot gone by 1 person in a few seconds. Hard for a regular play to compete with that.

It's different now. First you have to punch through surrounding barrels. Then - you have to punch through individual barrels. Max of 50 items/100 stones at a time, that falls right in your pack, so you can't just have someone auto-looting off ground faster than others. Yes - they will still find a way to get a lot of the loot - but will be a lot less than before. Everyone gets a fair chance at some loot.

I'm really liking the changes a lot. Very impressed so far.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In case anyone did not know there are 2 gates at brit commons

1 for removing EJ status and one for adding EJ status so you can try both and see how they work

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted this on the other forum as well but for those who dont use it.
Few things I see need changing:
1: The wrestling mastery alone destroys the barrels. I can destroy them within a few hits with the templete I use. They need to make it so none of the skills work on the barrels. Everyone should do the same amount of damage no matter what they do.
2: Change it so the fence area needs to be destroyed before you can attack the barrels with items in it. With the amount of people it shouldnt take long anyways.
3: Fix the house placement timer to start after ALL the barrels have been removed. 4 people dropping houses at once will destroy all the items.
4: Put a distance requirement from barrel to get items. While testing, I ran around doing damage to some barrels all around luna, I then started in Brit and was still getting items from the luna ones when the barrels were destroyed by someone else.

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I know I'll be the first and probably only negative Nancy on this, but still, all of this instead of banning the script looters.

Those guys must really have some serious stroke with the team...

Let's find some way to make it look like we did something, without costing us our squad. lol
They need to completely get rid of the incentive to script, and save the loot for the player that lost the house. It's as if our game is run by an Atlantic rares collector or something....

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Players on LS who could only test on the week end are a bit shocked. It looks like every Great Lakes test house has fallen already. Plot shard. ugh! Why so fast? Some of this change looked good, some not. Please take away any skill/mastery benefit when hitting barrels.
Do what Grim Reefer said please.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish they could or would just make it so those 3rd party apps didn't work or would be detected instead of all this...

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They need to completely get rid of the incentive to script, and save the loot for the player that lost the house. It's as if our game is run by an Atlantic rares collector or something....
If they saved the loot for the house placer if folk even thought they would come back and still have their stuff 100's of people would quit right then and there... close their accounts and walk away... the ONLY reason 100's of people continue to pay money for their account is to keep their house up in case they want to come back at some point...

This is a BAD idea...

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they saved the loot for the house placer if folk even thought they would come back and still have their stuff 100's of people would quit right then and there... close their accounts and walk away... the ONLY reason 100's of people continue to pay money for their account is to keep their house up in case they want to come back at some point...

This is a BAD idea...
This. I travel a lot for work. Sometimes I'm gone days or sometimes I'm gone months at a time. If I knew that I could not pay for an extended period and keep my stuff without playing 90 day roulette I definitely would.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The fact that they were able to code barrel items to go into your pack means the code is there now to send every house item into a holding facility for the idoc'd house owner. Returning barrels would appear in a players backpack up to their max weight and then the messages would start. "A barrel (100 stones) could not be delivered to your pack as you are at or near overweight etc etc etc..please place a classic house or custom plot to continue to reclaim your old items etc etc...blah blah..you get the idea.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Peope using EJ accounts as packhorses"

I tested this and it looks like EJ accounts cannot enter the area as long as the fence is up even if you make a hole with a payed account there is still an invisible fence for EJ accounts
After the 20 or so min (when the fence dissappear) EJ can enter

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Peope using EJ accounts as packhorses"

I tested this and it looks like EJ accounts cannot enter the area as long as the fence is up even if you make a hole with a payed account there is still an invisible fence for EJ accounts
After the 20 or so min (when the fence dissappear) EJ can enter
They will still be able to script and run out and throw every item into a packy or EJ trade window in about 0.1 seconds flat I'm guessing..... I don't know how you can stop that. But now... they will at least be able to see the accounts of the people doing this. Whether they choose to start probing / banning.... remains to be seen. I imagine they will try to get a few.

The major things that this IDOC change has addressed is:
1)That now ALL players know all IDOC locations and perfect fall times. Players can choose to be there that 20 minutes, and not waste their whole day. They will have time to both play and attend IDOCs.
2)Nobody knows what is in which barrel (slightly not true, as it seems the items go into barrels close to where they were, I hope not). But all in all, nobody knows what is in which barrel and everyone has an equal shot to get what is in each barrel.

Changes def. needed still:
1)Wrestling, tactics, anatomy, Horrific Beast, and wrestling primers should not have any effect on barrel breaking. All characters should have an equal damage so that anyone can go.
2)Houses (the small houses the scripters place with 100 bags lining it) should not be allowed to be placed within 30 tiles of any house entering decay status (even newly worn.) As soon as the house changes, no houses should be able to be placed beside it within 30 tiles. If those crews and groups can still place 7 tiny houses beside the castles/keeps going IDOC.... they can run scripts to those crates, chests, bags and simply dump off items over and over. Every attempt should be made to require players to actively remove the items from their bags their selves, by their own speed. I do not know how to accomplish this, and players will still be scripting items into packies / EJ accounts a screen away.... Perhaps.... since actual game accounts are required.... within the first 30 minutes of an IDOC, any items appearing in a player's backpack may only be dropped in their own house (not co owners or friend's.) This would require a recall.... and open up smaller shards to getting more of their own items. This would also encourage people to have houses on smaller shards.

I dunno, just a few thoughts. So glad for the changes still. They are trying guys... don't forget to thank them for this... I've been praying for ages.

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They will still be able to script and run out and throw every item into a packy or EJ trade window in about 0.1 seconds flat I'm guessing..... I don't know how you can stop that. But now... they will at least be able to see the accounts of the people doing this. Whether they choose to start probing / banning.... remains to be seen. I imagine they will try to get a few.

The major things that this IDOC change has addressed is:
1)That now ALL players know all IDOC locations and perfect fall times. Players can choose to be there that 20 minutes, and not waste their whole day. They will have time to both play and attend IDOCs.
2)Nobody knows what is in which barrel (slightly not true, as it seems the items go into barrels close to where they were, I hope not). But all in all, nobody knows what is in which barrel and everyone has an equal shot to get what is in each barrel.

Changes def. needed still:
1)Wrestling, tactics, anatomy, Horrific Beast, and wrestling primers should not have any effect on barrel breaking. All characters should have an equal damage so that anyone can go.
2)Houses (the small houses the scripters place with 100 bags lining it) should not be allowed to be placed within 30 tiles of any house entering decay status (even newly worn.) As soon as the house changes, no houses should be able to be placed beside it within 30 tiles. If those crews and groups can still place 7 tiny houses beside the castles/keeps going IDOC.... they can run scripts to those crates, chests, bags and simply dump off items over and over. Every attempt should be made to require players to actively remove the items from their bags their selves, by their own speed. I do not know how to accomplish this, and players will still be scripting items into packies / EJ accounts a screen away.... Perhaps.... since actual game accounts are required.... within the first 30 minutes of an IDOC, any items appearing in a player's backpack may only be dropped in their own house (not co owners or friend's.) This would require a recall.... and open up smaller shards to getting more of their own items. This would also encourage people to have houses on smaller shards.

I dunno, just a few thoughts. So glad for the changes still. They are trying guys... don't forget to thank them for this... I've been praying for ages.
I"m not going to thank them for these ridiculous changes that NO ONE on either forum ever mentioned as wanted. These changes make no sense, but it does make for interesting reads just like I predicted it would.

Here's my imitation of how this process worked apparently.

BS: Everyone, we would like your participation in the following discussion on what your favorite numbers from 1-3 are, please give us your feedback.
Everyone: We like 1......we like 3 !!!

BS: After careful deliberation and thanks to all of your feedback, we have determined your favorite number is 2 !..We'll be rolling 2 out to TC1 next weekend and then to all of your shards the following Monday.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"m not going to thank them for these ridiculous changes that NO ONE on either forum ever mentioned as wanted. These changes make no sense, but it does make for interesting reads just like I predicted it would.

Here's my imitation of how this process worked apparently.

BS: Everyone, we would like your participation in the following discussion on what your favorite numbers from 1-3 are, please give us your feedback.
Everyone: We like 1......we like 3 !!!

BS: After careful deliberation and thanks to all of your feedback, we have determined your favorite number is 2 !..We'll be rolling 2 out to TC1 next weekend and then to all of your shards the following Monday.

LOL Nailed it exactly. And it will be this way with everything from now on.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The fact that they were able to code barrel items to go into your pack means the code is there now to send every house item into a holding facility for the idoc'd house owner. Returning barrels would appear in a players backpack up to their max weight and then the messages would start. "A barrel (100 stones) could not be delivered to your pack as you are at or near overweight etc etc etc..please place a classic house or custom plot to continue to reclaim your old items etc etc...blah blah..you get the idea.
Alot harder to code. They pretty much toke the code for back pack drops and added to it. Would be hard to do that with a person that not even loged into and has not loged in in a while

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I placed houses next to each other-all sizes an one classic-stuffed them different items-problem is none are in idoc-how do I get them to fall? I want to test my toons and what is saved and what is not etc

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The more I test this, the less I am liking it. Some suggestions I think are needed:

1) not allowing pets within say, 30 tiles of the exterior wall of barrels? This keeps the scripters from "script dumping" the loot into a packie

2) the same distance requirement for EJ accounts (see #1)

3) Make EACH character hit/damage/destroy an exterior barrel to even be able to come inside to destroy the interior barrels, OR EVEN BE ABLE to pick up/be traded loot from the idoc

4) make it so that if you are "over weight" the items you would receive when you start emptying your backpack are deleted to keep ppl from hitting several barrels and collecting loot from all of them as they empty out their pack

5) This is a big one! NO PLACEMENT OF HOUSING WITHIN 30 TILES OF AN IDOC. When a house turns "like new" house placement is automatically turned off until after the house falls and placement is available

6) Have they actually thought of banning the scripters? It's always better to be proactive than reactive.

More can be done, but these suggestions would be a good start!

Hopefully the intent isn't to rush this into a "world wide" release without some big changes!

@Kyronix @Bleak

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The more I test this, the less I am liking it. Some suggestions I think are needed:

1) not allowing pets within say, 30 tiles of the exterior wall of barrels? This keeps the scripters from "script dumping" the loot into a packie

2) the same distance requirement for EJ accounts (see #1)

3) Make EACH character hit/damage/destroy an exterior barrel to even be able to come inside to destroy the interior barrels, OR EVEN BE ABLE to pick up/be traded loot from the idoc

4) make it so that if you are "over weight" the items you would receive when you start emptying your backpack are deleted to keep ppl from hitting several barrels and collecting loot from all of them as they empty out their pack

5) This is a big one! NO PLACEMENT OF HOUSING WITHIN 30 TILES OF AN IDOC. When a house turns "like new" house placement is automatically turned off until after the house falls and placement is available

6) Have they actually thought of banning the scripters? It's always better to be proactive than reactive.

More can be done, but these suggestions would be a good start!

Hopefully the intent isn't to rush this into a "world wide" release without some big changes!

@Kyronix @Bleak
That’s just about bang on as far as I am concerned

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think with regards to house placement it should be like the SA houses. Sort of

you find the idoc. Let’s says it’s a castle. You want it!

so click the decaying house sign and you get a neon ticket. The castle falls. It’s looted and all barrels disappear after server restart. But, there is a notice board there. You. Click your ticket and target the sign and the ticket disappears with a sorry message. Not this time

but the winner gets to place a new castle. To do with as they wish. Totally random. No script. No wasting time trying no burned out tool. Everyone has a chance. 1 ticket per account

so of course you can collect tickets for all 18x18. Keeps castle etc Even Fel. You get your tickets and try your luck

if for example you don’t want it or you can’t place you give up the option at the lot becomes fair game. The notice board disappears and the land is open or if you don’t claim in say 1 week it opens up.
you have to go check and the ticket belongs to you only. No swaps. No friend. You or nothing

Last edited: