• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New KOC Luna Fighting Tactics!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! So GoodGuy, either you or Goron are lying. Because you're claiming a gank, and Goron is claiming a 1v1? So which is it? OHHH you're full of it, I see. Well that's cool. And I never said Cash said he was afk, it just seemed that way when he said he had died in vent, it was sort of an "Oh I died" moment, and he didn't know what had killed him. But keep lying about numbers. I'll be taking pictures from now on. GoodGuy how about this, I'll fight you with nothing but my jewlery and a scrappers on, you can wear a full suit. no pots, no apples, no petals. How's that sound?

T

Turtle

Before this gets locked I just want to point out the fact hat you won't dare fight us in a setup 5v5. Matter of fact you completely ingore I even called you out on it. Puss.

G

Goron

again, you really seem to fail at reading today. i highlighted a word for you: never. you see, it doesnt really make alot of sense to make a few quotes where i mentioned how you wouldnt leave the house in a specific situation. youd have to explain me how that would imply that i said tnt would never leave the house.
Well, ill cut you slack for not being a native English speaker (i think?). 'Never' and 'Always' are absolutes, as such, they should really ever be used that way. But in English they tend to slip form their literal meaning and become used in sentences like "Oh man, I never win anything" or "He is always talking about UO!" in those cases, the speaker does not mean the words literally as absolutes.
A listener would not expect the speaker to seriously mean they NEVER win anything EVER, or that an individual is ALWAYS 100% of the time speaking about ultima online and nevertaking a break.

So you must excuse me for not reading your 'Never' as a literal absolute. Because I am pretty sure everyone knows that TnT has at least once left krystals- so I would assume you wouldn't feel the need to make an absolute statement like that, but rather a more lenient non-absolute statement.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm also noting GoodGuy used foul language WHICH OFFENDS ME. I WOULD LIKE THIS TAKEN CARE OF MODS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah sorry GG we have a AFK Timer on our vent... making what you are claiming impossible...

I still find it funny as hell though when me and Shak was in BG or whatever it was ... that Mono, Idico & a few other kept getting booted out of Ventrilo everytime they hit the push to talk button... xD

what the hell are you talking about? for both statements.

G

Goron

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! So GoodGuy, either you or Goron are lying. Because you're claiming a gank, and Goron is claiming a 1v1? So which is it? OHHH you're full of it, I see. Well that's cool. And I never said Cash said he was afk, it just seemed that way when he said he had died in vent, it was sort of an "Oh I died" moment, and he didn't know what had killed him. But keep lying about numbers. I'll be taking pictures from now on. GoodGuy how about this, I'll fight you with nothing but my jewlery and a scrappers on, you can wear a full suit. no pots, no apples, no petals. How's that sound?
well, I am not sure what GG is talking about, but the incident I am refering to was after GG was dead (which you claim credit for, speedy). Alive dropped Cash while Cash was looting Blaze. No other TnT wer ein terra keep at the moment.

G

Goron

I'm also noting GoodGuy used foul language WHICH OFFENDS ME. I WOULD LIKE THIS TAKEN CARE OF MODS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
LOL, speedy, you do know it is against RoC to comment on mod action in posts?
you are supposed to use the report post function or PM a mod directly, not post.

S

Shakaja

Well, ill cut you slack for not being a native English speaker (i think?). 'Never' and 'Always' are absolutes, as such, they should really ever be used that way. But in English they tend to slip form their literal meaning and become used in sentences like "Oh man, I never win anything" or "He is always talking about UO!" in those cases, the speaker does not mean the words literally as absolutes.
A listener would not expect the speaker to seriously mean they NEVER win anything EVER, or that an individual is ALWAYS 100% of the time speaking about ultima online and nevertaking a break.

So you must excuse me for not reading your 'Never' as a literal absolute. Because I am pretty sure everyone knows that TnT has at least once left krystals- so I would assume you wouldn't feel the need to make an absolute statement like that, but rather a more lenient non-absolute statement.

again you seem to be failing. i never said anything like "tnt will never leave the house", not in an absolute and not in a non-absolute statement. read it up again, you were the one putting that word into my mouth. i merely pointed out that i never said that, in an absolute statement that is.

G

Goron

Before this gets locked I just want to point out the fact hat you won't dare fight us in a setup 5v5. Matter of fact you completely ingore I even called you out on it. Puss.
cuz any sensible human beign knows that you guys don't fight fair.
'oops, a sixth k0c just happened to stumble by and dismount you, I swear I didn't know he was there and he didn't know we were fighting'

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"I'll fight you with nothing but my jewlery and a scrappers on, you can wear a full suit. no pots, no apples, no petals. How's that sound?"

Sounds like a great way to make you cry like a pancake and eat your constantly stupid words on the forum. You offered it, and i accept.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not commenting on mod action if it hasn't happened. I'm simply stating it offends me so the rest of the forum knows naughty words make me cry.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"I'll fight you with nothing but my jewlery and a scrappers on, you can wear a full suit. no pots, no apples, no petals. How's that sound?"

Sounds like a great way to make you cry like a pancake and eat your constantly stupid words on the forum. You offered it, and i accept.
ROFL you would ...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cuz any sensible human beign knows that you guys don't fight fair.
You had it right with just that statement. KOC doesn't right fair, we have all seen and played and been guilded with KOC members long enough on this shard to know that you can't expect them to ever PVP you on an even level. Let alone tell the truth on the boards about it.

Shakaja with his non absolute statements. lol what are we ****ing lawyers? Shakaja, stop being l33t with ur high horse attitude about UO

R

razic

It is kinda silly they come to the boards and flex there ego when we all know its lies and under false terms but i guess if it makes the kids happy let em do it

S

Shakaja

Shakaja with his non absolute statements. lol what are we ****ing lawyers? Shakaja, stop being l33t with ur high horse attitude about UO
im not the one giving others english lessons while not being able to read and understand english. that much about a high horse attitude.

T

Turtle

It is kinda silly they come to the boards and flex there ego when we all know its lies and under false terms but i guess if it makes the kids happy let em do it
We didn't start the thread.
You started another thread about us also.
What faction is TO in now? Enough said.

R

razic

only reason u guys are in factions is cuz u have 3/4 of the shard in ur guild

T

Turtle

Between you and the tnt myth alliance I'd say you have more then 3/4 of the shard. Keep backing down.

R

razic

hey i got another joke for ya u play a pvp tamer o **** the hits jus keep comin

:gun:

S

Shakaja

hey i got another joke for ya u play a pvp tamer o **** the hits jus keep comin

:gun:
coming from a stealtherguild that ran the moth tamers of any guild on siege. your jokes arent that good, you might have to retire as a comedian :(

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok TO/TnT, get your 5 best PvPers, and let's 5v5 then. No numbers confusion there.

R

razic

So ur gonna bring shaks drag D's drag sakeys beetle bake and gerb lol sounds bout right to me the rest of the bunch are scrubs

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'd run a no tamer rule I'm sure. I'd guess the set up would be more like...

Me
Kage
Forsaken
Coyote Jack
Wrath

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah sorry GG we have a AFK Timer on our vent... making what you are claiming impossible...

I still find it funny as hell though when me and Shak was in BG or whatever it was ... that Mono, Idico & a few other kept getting booted out of Ventrilo everytime they hit the push to talk button... xD
Thats not true, there is indeed another program that exsists that isnt effected by the vent timer... But Im lieing right? just like the vendor house.