• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New KOC Luna Fighting Tactics!

G

Goron

LOL... yup, here it is in game:

It took at least three more to show up before they left the house.
I had 10 bars up and there were still k0c I didn't have bars for.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
eh, pretty much any one of them could beat me, but I'm bored at work and they are a fun target...

Actually, that is kinda the funny part...most any one of them could beat me, but they still use 2-3 to do it..

S

Shakaja

sounds like tnt, myth, to and whoever else is in the alliance, just that they wouldnt even leave the house xD

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sounds like tnt, myth, to and whoever else is in the alliance, just that they wouldnt even leave the house xD
yea looks like he left it in that picture though and you guys are on that end of it this time.. But im sure theres an explaination.

S

Shakaja

yea looks like he left it in that picture though and you guys are on that end of it this time.. But im sure theres an explaination.
looks like a myth stealther, i wouldnt call that them leaving the house. but im sure youd kiss enough ass to get into a guild anyways xD

G

Goron

looks like a myth stealther, i wouldnt call that them leaving the house.
heh, I will make note that you were not there...
So, it is quite understandable that you will make all these excuses.

I will also note that all of the k0c that were there are not making claims like you because they all know the truth. They were hiding from ~6 or 7 TnT. They remained in the house until they had 13. Even after jsv and TnT started fighting, k0c STAYED in the house.
They did not leave until the field outside was clear.

S

Shakaja

I will also note that all of the k0c that were there are not making claims like you because they all know the truth. They were hiding from ~6 or 7 TnT. They remained in the house until they had 13. Even after jsv and TnT started fighting, k0c STAYED in the house.
making excuses? how would saying what i see on a screenshot you posted be making excuses? and btw, you are the only one making claims here, i never said anything about what happened, that was all your screenshot xD

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I think I found the problem!

G

Goron

making excuses? how would saying what i see on a screenshot you posted be making excuses? and btw, you are the only one making claims here, i never said anything about what happened, that was all your screenshot xD
you are right, no excuses. My bad.
I just come to assume certain things from k0c- so it is very strange when you guys don't try to weasle yourselves out of the truth.

But I mean if the situation was really as you seemt o think, I wonder why they didn't kill me standing there?
I mean, they had at least 7 at that point, many mages, they could have just mana vamp'd me and killed me... easy as pie... why didn't they?
All I got was squid shooting at me from in the house- no one else was willing to flag for some reason? Surely not cowardice, right?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh but you've said quite enough. :loser:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks like a myth stealther, i wouldnt call that them leaving the house. but im sure youd kiss enough ass to get into a guild anyways xD
kinda like you did to get in k0c? and some of the others? hahah :scholar: Im sure youll have the icq logs and all this bs to prove im lying tho right! hahahah storytime your k0c its what you guys do....

you can start by removing your foot before you start running your mouth again. Thanks :gun:

S

Shakaja

you are right, no excuses. My bad.
I just come to assume certain things from k0c- so it is very strange when you guys don't try to weasle yourselves out of the truth.

But I mean if the situation was really as you seemt o think, I wonder why they didn't kill me standing there?
I mean, they had at least 7 at that point, many mages, they could have just mana vamp'd me and killed me... easy as pie... why didn't they?
All I got was squid shooting at me from in the house- no one else was willing to flag for some reason? Surely not cowardice, right?
i wouldnt know. posting not a cropped screenshot might explain it. id assume that half the people didnt flag on you because of you being on a non factioneer and not exactly worth a count.
just out of curiosity, is that your char? i was under the impression that was someone else :O

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Simple tactic when fighting them kill Sakey first, the others will have to log out of vent making the rest of the fight much easier :)

S

Shakaja

kinda like you did to get in k0c? and some of the others? hahah :scholar: Im sure youll have the icq logs and all this bs to prove im lying tho right! hahahah storytime your k0c its what you guys do....

you can start by removing your foot before you start running your mouth again. Thanks :gun:

hahaha, i thought tet was your brother, didnt know goodguy was. dang man, when you became so desperate *shakes head*

G

Goron

i wouldnt know. posting not a cropped screenshot might explain it. id assume that half the people didnt flag on you because of you being on a non factioneer and not exactly worth a count.
just out of curiosity, is that your char? i was under the impression that was someone else :O
but shak, I cropped the screenie just so you wouldn't look like a fool when you tried to claim tnt never left krystals...

jeeze shak, I didn't realize krystals was outside luna walls?

G

Goron

hmm, i think i just realized the pic i posted isnt even from last night, that was two nights ago!
Sheesh, all this k0c house hiding is overlapping in my head. my bad.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goron are you REALLY trying to post that picture? We were getting numbers on and about 5 minutes after this picture, we dropped about 6 TnT and you all went back t your house. THEN it happened again around midnight CST. You had a tamer, Elvis, Blaze, Righty, and Alive trash talking me 5v1 for me sitting in a house, and as soon as we got even numbers, we drop about 4 of you, and where does TnT go? Oh right, the house. I respect JSV, they will come out and fight us on the field. I bet any JSV or KOC will vouch for me telling them this, almost verbatim:

"Ya, to get TnT to fight you have to act alone and have everyone off somewhere, let them flag on you, run around and let the rest of the guild come by, oterwise they'll just run off to a house."

S

Shakaja

but shak, I cropped the screenie just so you wouldn't look like a fool when you tried to claim tnt never left krystals...

jeeze shak, I didn't realize krystals was outside luna walls?

damn man, whats up with your reading abilities lately? where did i ever say that tnt never leaves or left krystals house?

but like i said, i dont know why they didnt leave the house. maybe awesome me wasnt around :O

G

Goron

damn man, whats up with your reading abilities lately? where did i ever say that tnt never leaves or left krystals house?

sucks less than constantly sit in a house waiting out stat for sure :lick:

but like i said, i dont know why they didnt leave the house. maybe awesome me wasnt around :O
I agree. We agree. k0c won't fight without tamers. We are in agreeance.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, we were just grouping up. The funny thing is the late night fight we had with them, we had:

Speedy Calxton
HaHa
Sir Daniel
Bo
Forsaken
Memnoch(For about 5 minutes)
Wrath

V.S
Alive
Shay'lei
Elvis
Krystal
Mr La Z Suzan
Righty
Tiberius
Blaze

Yet after the fight, half of us get an ICQ that WE OUT NUMBERED THEM. Note I did not add GoodGuy, but he comes later to the spawn we challenge them to do. Oh did I leave that out? We challenged them to raid us at Despise, what do they bring? Shay, Righty, Blaze, and other wonderful stealthers!! At this point I think Cash had logged on so he was there too. Anyway, we finish and we leave, but Forsaken got left behind in Terra Keep to fight 4 or 5 TnT!!! OH NO!! Me and Hugi go back, I have Forsaken run to a back area and wall it off, I see Hugi drop in and before I can tell him to be careful, he's killed one and I'm dropping GoodGuy before he knows what hits him, and the rest of TnT? They run off to unflag, because Terra Keep dos not support housing.

G

Goron

but he comes later to the spawn we challenge them to do. Oh did I leave that out? We challenged them to raid us at Despise, what do they bring? Shay, Righty, Blaze, and other wonderful stealthers!! At this point I think Cash had logged on so he was there too.
I never got a challenge to go to spawn... We found out from a TO who randomly found you guys there...

Anyway, we finish and we leave,
how many of you died in the process? I know I saw two k0c bodies. 0 dead tnt.

but Forsaken got left behind in Terra Keep to fight 4 or 5 TnT!!! OH NO!!
lol, he ran through the keep with Alive on him, only a couple times did any other tnt even get on screen. There was no fight, he was running. (And I am not saying that was bad, i woulda been running too).

Me and Hugi go back, I have Forsaken run to a back area and wall it off, I see Hugi drop in and before I can tell him to be careful, he's killed one and I'm dropping GoodGuy before he knows what hits him,
GG was the only guy we lost... i dont know who this other mystery tnt you are talking about is...
and the rest of TnT? They run off to unflag, because Terra Keep dos not support housing.
really? tnt ran off? how is it that cash got killed then?

G

Goron

Speedy, have you ever considered political reporting?
You are really good at twisting facts and adding spin.

In despise/terra keep k0c lost Bo, Cash, and one more (i forget, who else died in despise?)
tnt lost GG.

TnT had 3 people there until right before the fight moved to terra keep: Shay, Alive, Righty.
k0c had bo, forsaken, wrath, speedy, haha, cash.
There were one or two to there as well.

I count 6 k0c vs 5 (3 tnt + 2 to, with no vent/map/ingame communication)
yet k0c lost 2 people in despise, and tnt lost zero and to lost zero.

In terra keep GG was there, so it was 6 k0c (bo switched to hugi, so you cant claim he was down) vs 6 (4 tnt, 2 to)
k0c lost cash. tnt lost GG, and I guess blaze died.

Total: 3 dead k0c, 1 dead tnt, 1 dead to...
Yup, thats a k0c win!

B

Black magick

How long did you stay out of stealth after taking that screeny?

G

Goron

How long did you stay out of stealth after taking that screeny?
was that a real question?
did you just ask how long a stealth dismounter was out of stealth for?
You should know the answer... I don't think I've seen you out of stealth for more than a couple of seconds at a time...

But, just to humor you, in that specific incident I actually stayed out of stealth for quite a bit. I took several screen shots and repeated the taunt several times.
As I mentioned, Squid was the only one willing to flag (go figure, he is stealther)- none of the other k0c would dare flag and risk not being able to get back in house if they left. Not to mention the character is not factions, and as my second screenie showed there were plenty of guildmates just off screen that could have ressed...
I wasn't much afraid of dying. Especially only to squid...

T

Turtle

Goron,
are you trying to imply that tnt can compete on any level with koc?
If you'd like to actually prove that you can beat us in any type of pvp please step up and say so otherwise shhh..

G

Goron

Goron,
are you trying to imply that tnt can compete on any level with koc?
If you'd like to actually prove that you can beat us in any type of pvp please step up and say so otherwise shhh..
try reading post #30.

T

Turtle

When you said you lost gg then said you lost none?
WHen you said one person was after sakie and then posted something totally different on the tnt forum?
Regardless of you talking circles around your stories I asked you if you would prove it. Say you can beat us with even number with the templates of your choice and back it up. Otherwise your just another goron with stories to tell.

I'll give it a start - but feel free to make any template choice you want
5 mages v 5 mages?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait Goron, so a win for you is running as soon as we show up with even numbers, and then once we all leave and maybe one, such as Cash stays behind you run out with about 5 bokuto/dp/ninja templates and gank him, THAT is a win? If so your idea of PvP is skewed. Why didn't you answer the question of our fight right before Despise, you know, where we killed what? 3 or 4? And you guys got Bo? And then the remaining guys ran to hide to unflag so they could get into the house. Ahhh, I see. And we dropped two in Terra, Hugi dropped someone and I dropped one right next to him, then of course Alive and Shay ran off to hide in a corner somewhere, content to know they can't compete.

G

Goron

When you said you lost gg then said you lost none?
I am pretty sure I clearly wrote this:
"Total: 3 dead k0c, 1 dead tnt, 1 dead to..."
I am sure you are trying to refer to this statement: "yet k0c lost 2 people in despise, and tnt lost zero and to lost zero." read it again. I clearly say in despise. then immediatly follow with this: "In terra keep [...]
k0c lost cash. tnt lost GG, and I guess blaze died."
FAIL.

WHen you said one person was after sakie and then posted something totally different on the tnt forum?
you mean this: "he ran through the keep with Alive on him, only a couple times did any other tnt even get on screen"?
I think that clearly says that other tnt were there.
FAIL.

Dude, for real, maybe you should just stick to personal attacks, you don't seem to good at actual arguments.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am pretty sure I clearly wrote this:
"Total: 3 dead k0c, 1 dead tnt, 1 dead to..."
I am sure you are trying to refer to this statement: "yet k0c lost 2 people in despise, and tnt lost zero and to lost zero." read it again. I clearly say in despise. then immediatly follow with this: "In terra keep [...]
k0c lost cash. tnt lost GG, and I guess blaze died."
FAIL.

you mean this: "he ran through the keep with Alive on him, only a couple times did any other tnt even get on screen"?
I think that clearly says that other tnt were there.
FAIL.

Dude, for real, maybe you should just stick to personal attacks, you don't seem to good at actual arguments.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! When I got there to help Sake there were 4 or 5 on him when I dropped the stone wall. you're so delusional Goron. honestly, set up a 5v5 or your best v.s KoCs if that's what it takes.

G

Goron

Wait Goron, so a win for you is running as soon as we show up with even numbers, and then once we all leave and maybe one, such as Cash stays behind you run out with about 5 bokuto/dp/ninja templates and gank him, THAT is a win?

no. in this case a win to me is when we kill more of you than you kill of us. We killed three k0c, we lost one tnt. Again, I don't know who this mystery tnt is that hugi killed. Maybe you could shed some more light on that, because they must not have been in vent or map and maybe their body was invisible? because I have no clue about who you are talking about.

Cash stays behind you run out with about 5 bokuto/dp/ninja templates and gank him
this cracks me up... did cash say that? That 5 people killed him? wow, Cash, I just lost a lot of respect for you... you need to lie to keep your image? You know it was ONE person that killed you.

...or, did you not claim that? And speedy is just once again making stuff up?

I'd like to hear Cash on this- I can't wait for him to shut you down speedy.

S

Shakaja

sucks less than constantly sit in a house waiting out stat for sure :lick:

again, you really seem to fail at reading today. i highlighted a word for you: never. you see, it doesnt really make alot of sense to make a few quotes where i mentioned how you wouldnt leave the house in a specific situation. youd have to explain me how that would imply that i said tnt would never leave the house.

T

Turtle

Like I said I don't care about your fictional stories. Put up or stop talking.

I'm 100% sure we could pick 5 mages from koc to beat 5 tnt no matter what template they wanted to play. I know you can't field 5 mages, thats just a joke.
I'll even sit out to take the best pvper in koc out of it.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure Cash was afk when he was killed, he didn't really explain, but when we went back to Terra Keep there were still about 4 TnT and TO walking around. What is the most amusing to me is you just disregard the fact you need to ally with people to take us on, AND STILL FAIL. Really. I'll let the faction Scoreboard speak for itself.

G

Goron

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! When I got there to help Sake there were 4 or 5 on him when I dropped the stone wall. you're so delusional Goron. honestly, set up a 5v5 or your best v.s KoCs if that's what it takes.
OMG dude, for real, I love it! You just called me delusional- that is great. Did you even read my post? Here, ill quote the key part for you:
only a couple times did any other tnt even get on screen
Does that not make it clear that a couple of times Forsaken ran into a group of tnt? Do you get it yet?
I love how you post about what you have NO clue about. First u claim cash died to 5, when in reality it was 1.
Then u post this crap.
Forsaken only faced more than Alive right when he first got attacked, then at the rope bridge, then at the star room gate bridge,
You do realize those places are not all next to each other?
way to fail

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wonder why sakey didnt die 5v1 like you said, cause we couldnt ****ing catch his ass, WAY to fast for any member in TNT or TO or any other guild besides KOC for that matter, well maybe verum could catch him too

PS, Cash sucks why would it take 5 people, stop playing the board pvp game speedy lying about every stat and fact you can, this is why ur perfect for KOC and we all knew it from the start.

Righty came out of stealth and busted his ass dead before i could even target my pain spike.

G

Goron

What is the most amusing to me is you just disregard the fact you need to ally with people to take us on, AND STILL FAIL. Really. I'll let the faction Scoreboard speak for itself.
well, i must not get it...
how is 3 dead k0c, one dead tnt a fail for tnt?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah sorry GG we have a AFK Timer on our vent... making what you are claiming impossible...

I still find it funny as hell though when me and Shak was in BG or whatever it was ... that Mono, Idico & a few other kept getting booted out of Ventrilo everytime they hit the push to talk button... xD

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure Cash was afk when he was killed, he didn't really explain, but when we went back to Terra Keep there were still about 4 TnT and TO walking around. What is the most amusing to me is you just disregard the fact you need to ally with people to take us on, AND STILL FAIL. Really. I'll let the faction Scoreboard speak for itself.
You need to stop lying just for the sake of lying Speedy. Stop making up bull**** just to make KOC look better. Cash was attacking me when he died because i had just bola'd forsaken, cash jumped on me, thats when righty jumped on Cash and killed him 1v1 nobody else even hit cash.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shortly after that the AFK timer was removed... from our vent because your guys kept crying about getting kicked out of vent.

So we removed the timer and they had np talking was so funny just catching the golden guild in a lie...