• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Items to be added to the weekly VvV thread

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As VvV continues to evolve I will add more indepth content to the VvV thread (found in the sticky threads above) http://community.stratics.com/threads/vice-vs-virtue-updated-11-6-14.322929/

1) Starting Monday (and every Monday thereafter) I will post a snap shot of the Guild and Individual Ranks for the shard.

2) I will add a Wax vs. Waning score towards Virtue or Vice using the following Formula. (Virtue Guilds total Score) - (Vice Guilds total Score) = If the value is negative Felucca will be Waning, Descending into Vice. If the Score is positive it will be Waxing, Ascending to Virtue.

3) Guilds that are not considered Virtue or Vice will have scores added together. If the total value of independent guilds is greater then the Virtue score or the absolute value of the Vice score, Felucca will be Quadrature, A precipitous balance between Vice and Virtue.

4) I will continue to make contact with new VvV guilds and add them to the list