• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New & Improved Real Life Picture Thread

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not so sure calling your wife a noob is in your best interest, Syrus. Especially with the very large and experienced female population in Britannia.

Last edited:

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be fair, rarely is anything I say in my best interest. :<
Ah yes. Wisdom from the married man. *laughs* When my beloved husband spouts off something relatively stupid, I remind him that he has to sleep sometime and "The Burning Bed" is my favorite movie.
:stir:

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is me

Shanshu, Giles, Perfect Tommy, Angel, Jayne and On On

IMAG0495.jpg

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Older Pictures I've grown up cleaned up wear the collard shirts and spikey hair now I'll update a new picturer sooner or later I am begining to grow a beard though hmm...

Also Here Are My Pups!

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm sort of restarting my UO life again, my only character is now Gage Endal

This is the FamDamily. We've got me, Avaleigh, Tigger (not a member of the family), Autumn, and Oliver is hiding under his mommy's blouse. I'll add a picture of Oliver just as soon as I get one that's not black and white and grainy ;)

And you know what, I want to add a THIRD picture (because I'm a jerk like that). This is my favorite picture of my daughter. She's wearing her daddy's work boots :heart:

1000613_10151672597138335_1388729878_n.jpg

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
You do look like Jamie Lannister!!!

Older with a shave that is hehe :p
lol.. There are worse folks to look like I reckon. I mean I could look like Tyrion from the books :D

New pic of me and my wife (not my sister :p )on vacation in Tybee Island Ga. She will be playing soon on Atlantic as well :)
Wife and I.jpg

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
lol.. There are worse folks to look like I reckon. I mean I could look like Tyrion from the books :D

New pic of me and my wife (not my sister :p )on vacation in Tybee Island Ga. She will be playing soon on Atlantic as well :)
View attachment 47557
You are The Kingslayer! Nice touch with the GoT t-shirt btw, not sure if that was intentional or not lol :p

Here's a picture of my heart, for all you UO Bearded Ladies out there (@SoulWeaver) haha :D. Yeah I was really drunk that night... don't ask... bachelor party some years ago

Bachelor.png

I'll save the face for another day, don't want to put @Taylor boyish good looks to shame. Like the Highlander once said "There Can Only Be One"... in this thread that is hehe :cool:

Edit: Pic in dress was from 2009, here's 2016 :)

pic.png

Last edited:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cheff Boyardee...... Im trying to round out my shoulders this winter. Ill post full torso shot this summer when i lean up and drop to around 240-250ish in bodyweight. Edit part--- I put this up here because i got into a conversation about working out with some people on "help" chat. I fully understand that in online games alot of people are full of crap so i cant blame them at all for calling me a liar etc. But im not and have been doing progressive resistance training for quite some time. I dont lift extremely heavy and use very good form for the full range of motion basically when you walk into the gym its a good idea to check your ego at the door. That is of course unless you are working out to get injured. Im not.

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice to look threw pics of people, so many different types of people. I love making new friends and will be looking for guild to join eventually. Just downloaded game again last night after many years! Decided on Atlantic since I know a lot of my old uo friends played in Atlantic mostly. Lost Bubbles here looking for old friends!

Attachments

Sorella

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm so jealous that so many of you have spouses that play. My hubby doesn't like any game that doesn't have a definitive end. :( You can find him in my avvie (and quietly shame him for not playing, I'd appreciate it). Anyway, here's me, Molly York on Atlantic. Been playing since around 2001, but started on Legends.

Sorella

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Same here, my wife hates this game lol :(. There's more like us though, trust me hehe :p
I can't even talk about it with him or he'll make fun of me. "Gonna go kill some big scary spiders with your big scary dog?"

He doesn't understand... IT'S SERIOUS BUSINESS. :p