• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New & Improved Real Life Picture Thread

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see I posted a picture of myself ten years ago in this thread. How time flys. Embarrassingly, I must admit, in earlier days I did not want anyone in real life to know that I played. Even created an avatar and profile here on Stratics that was 180 degrees from who I really was. Lived a game life through that old man that in some way humorously appealed to me. Now, I feel different. I love the game. I do not know what makes UO different, because I do not play games. I have always only played UO. I played for about six years, quit, dropping everything, then recently came back from scratch after a 7 year hiatus. Took this picture in January in Hong Kong after getting word, before it went public, that something was coming. Told to start wearing a mask. Thought it would be funny to take this picture from The Peak for posterity with the mask on. Never thought this would happen to the world. Anyway, game on.
MeHongKong Jan2020x700.jpg PictureFamilyUO2.jpg

Last edited: