• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New & Improved Real Life Picture Thread

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All righty... here we go,

After weeding through 7 pages of broken links and bribing Tazar with some beer, we came to the conclusion that its time for a new RL Picture thread.
I tagged a link to the old one to the bottom so no worries nothing is getting lost :)
and I guess since I am starting it i better post a piccy too...
Here is me and the hubster
Old RL Picture Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tazar

Others in the photo above include (left to right in the back) Hotaru Chan - a friend from Sonoma, Me, AesSedai (From U-hall posts - not sure what shard), Kelmo - Siege player and Stratics Moderator, Misty/Dragon Slayer from Atlantic and Sorcerer Keven (sitting down in front) also from Atlantic.

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New and improved? NEW AND IMPROVED?!

My precious real life picture thread! Man, that thing had history. I had good memories of laughing copiously at it. I guess the time has come though... Good bye precious real life picture thread... I'll miss you... and Vander Nars' atrocious face and dyed red hair... and Goji's insistance that being able to kill me in felucca meant that he was better than me at life before admitting he was house-bound due to obesity... and my vain youthful attempts to put up many photos of me posing with female friends to insist that I was actually popular, and that guy who got really offended when we laughed at him for putting up tonnes of pictures of him dressed as a zombie and pouting whilst photographing himself in a mirror... I could go on... Good memories... The old thread provideth... and now it taketh away *wipes a tear*

But with the new thread comes new experience and the potential for a new generation of outrageous photo errors! Do us proud! *wipes more tears*

T

Tazar

The old thread is still there! But sadly, most of the pictures are just red X's because they are no longer hosted... :( Aalia and I debated a lot before doing this, and saving that history is very important! :)

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I'm pretty happy to be honest :D It was all just red x's that old one. I havne't uploaded anything in a good few years so I shall put a few up for the new thread.

HERE I AM! Situation: Mucking around on a macbook during a long car journey with the girlfriend.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now everyone truly gets to see the one and only ..... OBLIVION:

More often or not, you'll see me like this....

After posting these on Stratics I have a feeling i'm going to get randomly punched in the face walking down the street one day with the person saying: "You stole my f*cking Inquisitor's Resolution!"

I can't wait....

-Oblivion

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After posting these on Stratics I have a feeling i'm going to get randomly punched in the face walking down the street one day with the person saying: "You stole my f*cking Inquisitor's Resolution!"
-Oblivion
LMAO Oblivion -that's a GREAT post!

B

Beauregardchick

Well after talking to deadbob i guess i should post mine too

i was at a baseball game hehe

Mystic From [}DS{]

Attachments

M

MariamATL

O.k. here's our fam. It was last year's Christmas card. (Yes that's the best I could find. Sad huh?)

I am Mariam, Scarletfever, Xander, Marcus, Trevor, and Libby.
My hubby is Andrew, Cade, American Eagle, and Blair.
The blobs in between us are the LOUD kiddos you hear if you speak with us in vent!!

M

MariamATL

Why thank you Tiny! I'm suprised you have never heard them. Of course Andrew/Cade always threatens them before we turn on Teamspeak. lol.........You holler, you get no snack!

=p

M

Mirage

O.k. here's our fam. It was last year's Christmas card. (Yes that's the best I could find. Sad huh?)

I am Mariam, Scarletfever, Xander, Marcus, Trevor, and Libby.
My hubby is Andrew, Cade, American Eagle, and Blair.
The blobs in between us are the LOUD kiddos you hear if you speak with us in vent!!

Sweet picture guys! Looks like a happy family too!

Mir

M

Mirage

Nice catch Zee! Kids are adorable....Sometimes seeing peoples families makes me wish I had kids. Bwah!

Mir

M

MariamATL

Thanks guys for the comments! Illumina what a great looking fam you have there. You definitely look WAY too young to be married with baby girls but that's a good thing isn't it?? lol.....

N

Nick(TSG)

I haven't been around much for a while so you probably don't even remember me. I remember Stuffa running around Brit and other areas and participated in a Barton attack on the Yew gate in fel a while back. It has been that long...

I am normally seen on Hyperion [LLTS], Murdock [LLTS], or Hippie Magic [LLTS] and lately have been hanging around the Tok Champ area...

Not the best pics but 2 of the more recent. That girl is just a girl I know by the way. Long story but lets just say she is just a girl I know haha. For the record that totally IS my magic princess mirror in the background.

Last but not least... This is what happens every time I try to go to get a cloak of corruption and see the 20 greater dragons and the constant Armageddon spam...

D

Dark Rose

Wellll i suppose i should post some pics of myself. :p These are a couple weeks old. I have since dyed my hair highlighter yellow and bright turqoise and yes, manic panic is my best friend. :D
http://i26.***********/2d18bw7.png
http://i27.***********/jpas1v.jpg

A

Aleena of Scots

I've been around here and there, so I thought I'd post up a little pic of myself. I'm the one on the left (red-head) with my friend Danielle earlier in the summer.

A

Aleena of Scots

Here's one of me and the hubby from 2 weeks ago.

Me: Aleena of Scots, Lyric
Him: Silva Lighthand, Robert the Bruce

Scout sunday 047.jpg

S

soulstoner

Mistress Feral,
You betcha - Poking Bear used to live in MI. I take it you have ventured that beautiful river. We'd canoed & camped down the Pere Marquette as well which is nice and shorter drive from southern MI but the Au Sable trumps it. These days, we camp & canoe closer to home at Stephen Phillips preserve in Maine (Mooselookmeguntic Lake) which is highly recommended if you ever venture to Maine. Girl scout at heart.

M

Mistress Feral

Mistress Feral,
You betcha - Poking Bear used to live in MI. I take it you have ventured that beautiful river. We'd canoed & camped down the Pere Marquette as well which is nice and shorter drive from southern MI but the Au Sable trumps it. These days, we camp & canoe closer to home at Stephen Phillips preserve in Maine (Mooselookmeguntic Lake) which is highly recommended if you ever venture to Maine. Girl scout at heart.
I use to live in Michigan, at the mouth of the AuSable river into Lake Huron. Lived there for most of my life. Is a very beautiful area up there. I sure do miss it at times.

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Carolina Coast

Going Fishing!
uos.jpg

On the Job
uos3.jpg
Good thing to, I can work off all the seat time playing UO.

J

Jeradin Kindhart

Dont leave me out! I'm also Jerune Kindhart, Jeran U'thara, Jeron Kindhart, Jerundal U'thara, and Jerdan Ironstone. Real life name is Jerry, to explain the names starting with JER lol

Attachments

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I was hoping I'd be smexier than Wardude given time, but I've resigned that fight.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess it's been a few years since I posted a pic of me. So here are me and my tolerant hubby (who puts up with all of my strange hobbies even though he totally doesn't get them).

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here's me in my various forms of glory haha. Been in and out of UO since 97. Just came back a few days ago with a couple friends.

(image removed as unsuitable for a family forum- Petra)
I didn't kill it, but my country friends had me all jacked up to help...Beer+ Rum +Ego Thumping = Result you see above....

Me and my BFF Prince.

I have a thing for crazy hats...many people have their things, but this one is mine.

And saving the best for last, me and the light of my life. I swear she walks on water. I'm for real. And no one can tell me otherwise.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Dis me. Fallon Valor, Sha'ettemu, Syrus of Gahd, Janus of Maw, Lorcan Ludovic, Magnus Darragh, Yi Wu Shi, etc., etc.

Last edited: