• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] New Imbuing Calculator!

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed this, the main thing that I would like to see added would be the ability to choose artifacts and stuff in the individual slots such as head, sleeves, leggings, etc so I can add those stats into me suits when I use them in conjunction with pieces that I am making. :)
I have this option available in the non-imbued tab. Or are you requesting for it to be somewhere else? On the non-imbued tab at the top you pick "choose" to select some of the pre-populated artifacts i have listed. There are 3 slots (you can always add more) that have your favorite artifacts. Otherwise, I am willing to add groups of artifacts to the list in another version if someone would like to populate the appropriate fields for me. It alot of work to go through and think of every artifact someone will want to use.

Let me know here, in a private message or icq me at 275-149-026 for further clarification!
Z

ManInBlack

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm pretty good with Excel and I can tell you this not only took a lot of work, but is an invaluable tool for Imbuers... especially this brand new Imbuer!

Thanks Zolaf!

Gargantua

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Very nice work indeed. But I think links are dead, i cant download it. Could you please check? Thank you.

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Dread, beat me to it! I have updated the main link in the beginning posts.

Last edited:

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I have not updated this post in coming up on 3 years, I figured I would ask this question. How many users are out there? I have been working on a newer version for quite some time now but just little bits at a time. I added several artifacts and have been trying to figure out how to deal with weapon maximum intensity changes and new mods. If people would respond I will be able to tell if I should bother or work on it as I have been in my free time (when I am bored). Life as significantly changed recently due to a new (1-yr old) child but that's no excuse for the years previous. Let me know! I hope you guys are still using it and enjoy, if you find bugs (as always) please let me know so I can add it to the list.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I still use it quite often.

Vittorio

Visitor
I wasn't nose deep in the crafting world back then like I am now, so I can't say I've been using it all this time and would love an update. But I am an aspiring crafter who is trying to one day understand all the nuances without even a blink of the eye, and resources like these are like diamonds in the rough to me; so for what it's worth I, for one, would love to see any updates you ever manage to do.

And congrats on the newborn!

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I modified the link. Stratics had quite a few things change when they redid their interface.
5/31/2021 - The link was updated again and now should work.

Last edited:

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have a list of passive lmc for artifacts? I have added a TON of artifacts (and made it easier to add new ones) and would like this to go in with it. I am going to cut off this latest version shortly so I can contact Stratics and get the new download posted. I have added town buffs and am in the process of adding the passive skill mastery bonuses too (there's really only two going to be added).

Update 7/4/2021 (4 years coming for me and likely 7 years coming for you! wow last post was 2014...):
The next version (9.2) is now ready after a long LONG wait (still need to work with the admins of stratics to get it posted). I apologize for this but at least its here? Please look at the patch notes on the download page. Specifically, on the artifacts tab, please let me know if you come across the passive lmc for the items on the page. There simply is too many of them for me to possible buy/equip them all!

Update 7/6/2021: At long last, version 9.2 is now available for download.

Last edited: