1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] New Imbuing Calculator!

Discussion in 'Craftsman's Data Chest' started by Zolaf, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Zolaf

Zolaf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have this option available in the non-imbued tab. Or are you requesting for it to be somewhere else? On the non-imbued tab at the top you pick "choose" to select some of the pre-populated artifacts i have listed. There are 3 slots (you can always add more) that have your favorite artifacts. Otherwise, I am willing to add groups of artifacts to the list in another version if someone would like to populate the appropriate fields for me. It alot of work to go through and think of every artifact someone will want to use.

Let me know here, in a private message or icq me at 275-149-026 for further clarification!
    Z

2. ManInBlack

ManInBlack Visitor

I'm pretty good with Excel and I can tell you this not only took a lot of work, but is an invaluable tool for Imbuers... especially this brand new Imbuer!

Thanks Zolaf!

3. Gargantua

Gargantua Adventurer

Very nice work indeed. But I think links are dead, i cant download it. Could you please check? Thank you.

4. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison / Forum Moderator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

5. Zolaf

Zolaf Journeyman

Thanks Dread, beat me to it! I have updated the main link in the beginning posts.

#55 Zolaf, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
  6. Zolaf

Zolaf Journeyman