• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chesapeake] New Governor - Tina of Skara Brae

WhatNowAnotherNerf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just want to say hello to my fellow Governor's and say thank you to my constituents! I look forward to serving the citizens of Skara Brae and will work to make the city thrive. We will begin with bi-weekly events and go from there. Our main focus now is to build our treasury and increase the safety of our port and costal waters. The builders have begun building a fleet of ships and we will hunt down those who threaten the peace!

Best Regards, Lady Tina - Governor of Skara Brae

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Greetings! Congratulations. I am the new Governor of Skara Brae, Catskills. I look forward to having a meeting of the minds with you and our other fellow Governors!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CONGRATULATIONS LADY TINA! :)

Is there a "REALLY LIKE" button? :)

So glad to see you reaching out across shards, Gillian. That's exactly what I did with my City Jail proposal and also how Sue got the Docks for Minoc. You can accomplish a whole bunch if you unite as one voice. :)