• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Expansion Data

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've finished pasrsing the screenshots of the creatures and I still need info about the last 2 spawn of the champion spawns + the champion itself...

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Time I can't say, because right now I don't have much available... money as you can see from the bar on my site is running low. Besides that the new things requires only data gathering...

I still need to know the base resistances for the new armor pieces and the new mastery spells damage formula. The new creatures I won't know if I need more data until I finish to parse the screenshots...
Um, this might be politically incorrect to suggest, but I don't suppose developers could give you that info? You know, as in a rising tide lifts all boats?

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks so much Pinco, I understand how much of a chore this is for you.

But that being said, crystal portals and I would suppose the dungeon portals do not give the option for Eodon.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The portals don't because the DEVs haven't updated them to.